• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Between a Book and a Soft Place - by Anonymous (SSBBW, Daydreaming, Arousal )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
SSBBW, Daydreaming, Arousal -- A new employee finds more than he expected when he borrows the bosses' chair

Between a Book and a Soft Place
by Anonymous

Chris looked up from the printout the student placement office gave him, to doublecheck the address for his job appointment, not far off campus in this university town.

"The Bibliophile" was burnt into an old wooden sign on the door that he opened, to the sound of a cluster of chimes dangling noisily. He was immediately struck by the closed confines of the store. He began to understand why the job ad he had just reread said: "small strong agile person wanted..."

Narrow shelves and displays would have been a problem for a person larger than Chris; but Chris was built like a jockey, a muscular 5'5" tall, and only 140 pounds.

While questions continued to fill his head, he heard a "hello" accost him from the back of the store which was otherwise completely silent. In a strange neighbourhood, and as a man entering a woman's private place, Chris coughed nervously, and then said..."only me, your job applicant".

"Ohhh!" Chris thought he heard disappointment in her voice. Had she already found someone.

"If you've found someone already, I'll be leaving, thanks".

But before Chris could go, she said...."no, it's just that when the placement office told me your age and size I expected a young girl, not a..... man."

Chris was now confused. He walked to the back of the small store, where he found an office, and finally, ...

"I'm ...pleased to meet you, uh....Chris is it?"

Chris came around the last shelf, and saw a huge smile, as a hand extended across a cluttered combination work table and desk. The arm seemed in danger of knocking a pile of books askew, into the combination of papers, snackfood, and...the rest of her, actually.

Chris nervously backed away a moment, trying to grasp what he was seeing, but the hand stayed out for an impolitely long time. Waiting.

"Oh....I'm Sonya....Sonya Woytowycz, and I guess I'm ....ha ha.... the original bibliophile."

Chris finally took the hand, and began to take in the heart-stopping sights...all around him, surrounding him in the small crowded office. Her big soft hand was so much larger than his own, that he did not know how to react to the sudden warm glow, as he met her eyes, through her thick glasses.

She did not appear to see him too well, through such thick glasses. Perhaps she had no idea what he was staring at: a soft, warm hand so much bigger than his own, a desk littered with food and books and invoices and packingslips, and ....the rest of her. Her breasts took away a large portion of the work area on the table; they also took away a large portion of Chris's air.

In the silence Sonya did as she usually did, filling the space and the silence with her own presence: "uh, I hope you love books. You know that a "bibliophile" is someone who loves books? Do you, uh, love books?"

That last question was suddenly plaintive, as if she were concerned that her own passion was not shared by this student in her store. "what do you study, Chris?"

Chris was still gaping at her, and then realized he had not only not answered, but was just standing there silently staring....

"...OHHH.... uh, engineering. Electrical engineering, ...and computers. You..... don't have any electronic stock control, do you?"

Sonya could only snort....a kind of attempt at a laugh that never quite came out the same each time, but at least gave Chris permission to relax for the moment...

"This place? Wht would I computerize these"she said, gesturing with her arm at the pile of older books to her right, but accidentally knocking them over in the process...."whoooops!"

She jumped up to grab the falling books, just as Chris also leaped forward to save the books from falling, and the two collided, cracking their heads slightly. The embarassment each felt in that collision helped Chris conceal his next major shock. He began to feel a hardness in his trousers.

As Chris reeled, trying to master his emotions, Sonya chuckled at his obvious respect for books. "Thanks but you don't have to throw yourself onto any live grenades here to prove you love books.... but I never knew this store could be dangerous."

The chief danger was to Chris's pants staying dry, or bursting from the excitement he was experiencing.

"Here: are you okay? Sit here," she said, pointing to a chair beside the desk...Chris had to remove several books first.

He practicaly fell into the chair, as his knees gave way with pure shaking excitement. He looked up....way up. Sonya looked down tenderly in her fogged and unfocussed way, from all of her imposing five foot thirteen..... Six foot one, she towered over and all around Chris, who couldn't seem to catch his breath, as if Sonya kept sucking all the air out of the room. She stood there, puzzled as usual, because she could not really see his expression.

Assuming that it was the bump on the head, and that it wasn't fatal, she returned to her chair. Once seated, Chris could no longer see so much woman in the room, because Sonya sat on a very solid but low armless chair behind her desk. That she could reach so far above the desk, Chris noticed, was an indication of her immensity: had he sat there he would be completely invisible above the table.

...invisible above the table....the thought stayed with him, although he wondered why, and also wondered why the thought of sitting at Sonya's low chair, invisible shook him to the very marrow of his being. Did this somehow remind him of being a child, unable to reach the table? why did this move him so much? He stored the thought away as one he would to explore.... like so many other sensations he was feeling since arriving in the store.

He rose, and continued small talk about inventory control, and commputers, while sidling around to the side of the desk.

"Blablabla" they said, while he continued to shake, and then saw what he needed to see: the side view....he didn't dare to stare for long, so he hung his head, shyly, so that she would not realize he was staring...that side view pushed his heart rate up higher than it had yet been.

He saw her immense thighs, in dark olive green tights, with a drab brown sweater hanging loosely around hips that went this way and that, loosely jiggling. And the ripply cellulite of thighs that hung over the side of the chair. the chair. the chair.

How much weight was softly pressing down on that chair? Thighs that should be measured in the number of FEET wide they were... He continued smalltalk, but pictured the chair, under thighs. They spoke, and he realized she was not really able to see him anyway, but she continued to chatter back politely.

The job appeared to be his....thank the lord, then aloud, "thank you lord" Chris said, quietly, under his breath.

And so, fully recoverd, Chris began to learn the layout of the store, the procedures, the ins and outs. He was surprised to discover how busy this little place could be: frequented by many from the university. In the process, he remarked to himself at all the new words and imprecise concepts he was discovering: "humanities", "clsssics", "social sciences".

What a contrast to the sharply defined edges of his own discipline of electrical and computer engineering. Somehow the store reflected its clientele, who gravitated to its special atmosphere of blurry and out-of-focus clutter and ambituity.

One day, Chris steeled himself to dig further into these unknown and disturbing thoughts. Sonya had been talking to him about the accounting and the books, and the possibility of better inventory control. Chris was certain he could create something very simply with one of the older machines that people were selling for next to nothing...he remembered how a 486 once cost in the thousands, and now was next to nothing to obtain.

Chris had decided to come into the store on Monday, which was usually his day off and the store was closed. It was a bright sunny afternoon, so he turned on no lights, but let the sun filter to the back of the store where he needed to explore.

But the chair.... He put his hands on the wood, and decided to sit down. Looking at the desk he realized that he had been lying to himself. Work? He came in because this place excited him. He pictured how Sonya filled this space, her thighs her breasts, and that sweet out-of-kilter sense of confusion. His hands brushed the wood, wondering at the contrast that must be between this hard wood and her softness.

Then he touched himself, and thought again of softness and hardness. Imagining her here-- yes, he could smell her faint perfume, and he saw...surely the floor was.....bent, yes, bent here where the chair somehow withstood her immense weight. He pictured how she could bend the floor just by being there, unaware behind her glasses while the very floor became bent under her. Thoughts of her immensity, and her gentle lack of awareness of what happened under her feet, under her ass....That sweet and blind ignorance crazed him further and further, as he was closing in on an orgasm...

He heard her coming, humming softly to herself, as she opened the door. She turned on the lights, and came, slowly. Chris marvelled at the sound of her, her soft footfalls that were both gentle, and yet awesome at the same time. Had she learned specially to walk so delicately for fear of seeming as big as she was? He heard her brush against shelves, because she barely fit through in many of the tighter places. He loved imagining her size... how her body swelled so large that the place was too small for her.

Chris had not said anything, but now, as she entered the office, he saw that her arms were completely laden with books. He slouched down, and almost giggled at what he was thinking. She couldn't see him there.

Sonya placed her pile of books into the chair beside the desk, then as slowly as an avalanche, sat into the chair. And just like an avalanche, once the process was begun it was not eaily stopped. Partway down Sonya realized something was different, although she couldn't place it. As her centre of gravity shifted back atop her pelvis, and she leaned back into the chair she began to drop gently onto the chair.

She never dropped without control anymore than she walked without control because of bad experiences, breaking chairs: she always flexd those huge thighs most of the way down, holding her weight back as surely as she held back her weight walking in order not to land too heavily.

But there comes a point of no return nonetheless, whether in the act of sitting or in the act of self-pleasuring. Just a fraction of a second after this point, which is that moment of relaxation when her muscles would all sigh at her, saying "thank you for letting us rest now".... She realized that the chair felt wrong......wrong wrong wrong....But she continued to sink back, as her weight pressed down upon the ballooning flesh of her ass and thighs, riding deeper into that softness, feeling the hardness of the chair more than usual.

She began almost instantly to jump back up.....she heard the gasp of breath, and a giggle, and was instantly mortified, embarassed, shocked....and worried. "are you alright? what.....what are doing here?" She almost became angry, although this was not a normal part of her emotional vocabulary.....She was so sure that the place was empty, and the lights had been off. "Were you asleep in the chair???!!!"

"sorry......sorry" was all Chris could say..... concealing the fact that he had just had the orgasm of his life. She had been as soft as he had hoped, but she had engulfed him so completely, pressing his hands and his crotch and his entire body mercilessly for a moment of blissful eternity when he thought she would pave him right into the wood, when his mind said press me through the floor.... his breath came in ragged gasps.

She was concerned at his breathing..... "are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Oh no!!" he replied. "you.....you've really woken me up."

And he meant this in the most literal sense possible. "I was doing extra work. I ....want you to know that I have really come to love books, ......and the people who love books." He said this with the deepest and truest smile he had ever made in his life.

And....was it possible? She seemed to see that smile.

Latest posts

Back