BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Suireban

Hey all,

My name is Victor and I'm 5'9'', 300 lbs.
I didn't know FFAs existed let alone a whole community until a few days ago.
I'm 19 and from California.

My biggest hobby is music having played in several bands and I hope to pursue recording/audio engineering.

bigsexymike

Where do I even begin?

First off I should say that I'm a great, big fat guy. That said, I was hoping there was a niche/fetish for women that had a thing for guys like me. Lookie what I found....

I'm 33, weigh close to 480lbs.

I think I'm pretty good looking, but I'll let the pictures be the judge of that.

Any questions, comments, snide remarks....you know where to find me.

View attachment me1.jpg

View attachment me2.jpg

roundrevelry

Resident Geek
I don't think I've ever posted a proper intro so here goes...

My name is Josh. I'm 26 years old and I am an absolute nerd. I eat, breathe, sleep all things fantasy. My main area of interest being gaming followed by reading, movies and music. I also specialize in useless information and obscure movie quotes.

I work in retail and DESPISE it. I plan on returning to college some day. That's my other specialty, procrastination.

Physically I resemble the Greek god Adonis, A.K.A. Phoenician lord. I do not specialize in lying. ;) I'm 6'1", 265 pounds. I've fluctuated weight my entire life. My heaviest being 315, lightest being 215. I'm moderately happy where I am right now. Especially knowing there are women out there for whom I am ideal. I'll just sit back now and wait for you to come knocking on my inbox. :cool:

Joking aside, it is nice to know a community like this exists for us large folk and admirers. I look forward to getting to know some of you! :)

View attachment SANY0007.JPG

Anjula

the bitchy one

My name is Josh. I'm 26 years old and I am an absolute nerd. I eat, breathe, sleep all things fantasy. My main area of interest being gaming followed by reading, movies and music. I also specialize in useless information and obscure movie quotes.

I work in retail and DESPISE it. I plan on returning to college some day. That's my other specialty, procrastination.

Physically I resemble the Greek god Adonis, A.K.A. Phoenician lord. I do not specialize in lying. ;) I'm 6'1", 265 pounds. I've fluctuated weight my entire life. My heaviest being 315, lightest being 215. I'm moderately happy where I am right now. Especially knowing there are women out there for whom I am ideal. I'll just sit back now and wait for you to come knocking on my inbox. :cool:

Joking aside, it is nice to know a community like this exists for us large folk and admirers. I look forward to getting to know some of you! :)
nerds are awesome!

Hey I know Adonis, but I don't know you :) btw... Hi!

bigsexymike

Where do I even begin?

First off I should say that I'm a great, big fat guy. That said, I was hoping there was a niche/fetish for women that had a thing for guys like me. Lookie what I found....

I'm 33, weigh close to 480lbs.

I think I'm pretty good looking, but I'll let the pictures be the judge of that.

Any questions, comments, snide remarks....you know where to find me.

Let me just say I did a piss poor job of introducing myself. I haven't done it in a long time, so I wasn't sure what to add.

I'm 33, from Paulding Ohio, I enjoy NASCAR, cooking, catering, I'm a tech junkie with all things electronic. I work from home as a freelance graphic designer. I like to fish, I have a big pond on my property that filled with everything that will bite. I play the ukulele and SOME guitar, but am still learning.

I race R/C short course trucks at a few local tracks, I run a Traxxas Slash in a spec class and those are my hobbies.

meowimacat344

Hey guys! Sooo I've actually never participated in any sort of message boards or forums...I think it's because I've never been super passionate about anything until I discovered my desire for bhm . After lurking for a few months, I decided "why the hell not" so here I am. I'm a 22 year old library science student from texas and I love movies, tv, food, music, etc. etc..

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Hey guys! Sooo I've actually never participated in any sort of message boards or forums...I think it's because I've never been super passionate about anything until I discovered my desire for bhm . After lurking for a few months, I decided "why the hell not" so here I am. I'm a 22 year old library science student from texas and I love movies, tv, food, music, etc. etc..
Welcome and shit.

I was once in love with a woman from Texas. She broke my heart and ruined my life. I now hold you to the same standard.

Thelonious

Welcome. going to take a stab and say you attend North Texas, only going on the evidence that I went there and have a friend also attended and is a librarian here in SA. Who knows, i could be wrong :p

however welcome to the boards!

meowimacat344

Welcome. going to take a stab and say you attend North Texas, only going on the evidence that I went there and have a friend also attended and is a librarian here in SA. Who knows, i could be wrong :p

however welcome to the boards!
maybe, maybe not ;)

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
welcome to the forums:bow:

-woofimadog

dbrians

Hello everyone!

My names Daren and I just joined the forum a couple days ago and been lurking. Decided its time for a introduction.

Anyways, I'm 25 about to be 26 in October. I live in Central California and work as a driver. I'm going to school to be a Medical Assistant but have a long ways to go.

I'm an amateur photographer and really love taking pictures of anything! I'm kinda techie, and love messing with computers or anything electronic! Also, I regularly enjoy playing video games on my ps3. :cool:

Anyways, if you wanna know more just ask. I'm adding a few pictures to put a face to the name! ;)

View attachment daren.jpg

View attachment vegasbaby.jpg

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Hello everyone!

My names Daren and I just joined the forum a couple days ago and been lurking. Decided its time for a introduction.

Anyways, I'm 25 about to be 26 in October. I live in Central California and work as a driver. I'm going to school to be a Medical Assistant but have a long ways to go.

I'm an amateur photographer and really love taking pictures of anything! I'm kinda techie, and love messing with computers or anything electronic! Also, I regularly enjoy playing video games on my ps3. :cool:

Anyways, if you wanna know more just ask. I'm adding a few pictures to put a face to the name! ;)
hello handsome Daren......such a pretty face and great hobbies and SOOOOOO young and far away...its alllll gooood, welcome to DIMS

Latest posts