BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

caclowers

Name: Casey

Occupation: Water Treatment Plant Operator... I make clean drinking water.

Likes: I've started to read recreationally again. Science. Astronomy (not astrology.) Travel. Science fiction. Cooking. Movies. Crochet. Woodworking. Fishing (I'm not any good... I just like to sit quietly by the water.) Peace & quiet.

Dislikes: Loud people. Inconsiderate people. Very hot/humid weather. Barking dogs.

View attachment sss.jpg

imogenbakerbell

Hello, I'm Imogen (except that's not my real name, at least not outside of Dimensions). I'm 23, currently a student at some university somewhere in the United Kingdom. I've been a member of Dimensions for some months now but so far have mostly hung around the Library, commenting on stories and uploading a couple of my own. I'm feeling a little lonely tonight and so I thought it might be a nice idea to branch out a bit from my usual zone and say hi :)

roundedout

Just Bob here .. probably small by the standards of most of the BHMs here:bow: at a mere 235lb, but here nonetheless. I'm not quite sure where this journey will go, but maybe I'll have some larger news to report before too long.:eat1:

Cheers,
Bob

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
Likes: I've started to read recreationally again. Science. Astronomy (not astrology.) Travel. Science fiction. Cooking. Movies. Crochet. Woodworking. Fishing (I'm not any good... I just like to sit quietly by the water.) Peace & quiet.

Dislikes: Loud people. Inconsiderate people. Very hot/humid weather. Barking dogs.
Welcome to Dims!!

I love reading about astronomy as well. Moreso cosmology than astronomy. It's silly how both of those words usually need clarification. When you say "astronomy" usually people think you're referring to astrology, and when you say "cosmology" usually people think you're referring to cosmetology. Silly ass people.
But yeah, the universe is amazing. Although I sometimes feel that reading about the wonders of the universe is a waste of time since as measly humans, we can't truly know if our observations are correct or not. I mean, hell, even Hubble's constant is being thrown into question now.

Knowing about the unknown is the one thing I strive for as a human being. Which is why I'm obsessed with the universe and death (since death is another one of those... "unknowns").

Anyway, now I'm rambling. Welcome to Dims, and it's always nice to see someone who I have a similar interest with.

revan

name:Shea Age:25 location:Ripon/California Hi my names Shea as it says .First time postin here i really don't know what to say.Ive been a fat guy all my life and it doesn't help that im into all things geeky.Give me a little starwars and mass effect and im a happy boy:D come on a race of all female magical warrior priestess who doesn't love that.Love cult movies and tv such as evil dead and mst3k as well.As such i really haven't had a lot of success with woman as in any.So something in my personal life has prompted me to finally post here.I hope to make some friends here and maybe meet someone special but im rambling so il stop.thanks for your time :happy: http://i42.tinypic.com/ipv39v.jpg pic of me

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Hello! New girl here. =)

I'm a 21 year old (going to be 22 in February) FFA who adores fat men with a burning passion. I live in the Chicago area (south side, actually).

This place looks fun.
Belated welcome from another midwesterner (in Kansas City)!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=92401372,
Greetings BHM/FFA Forum Members!

My name is Travis and I am a brand new member here, so I figured I'd drop a quick line to introduce myself.

I live in Minneapolis, MN; however, I am a recent transplant here. Originally I am from Oklahoma, where I was born and raised on the Osage Nation Reservation. I worked as a paramedic for about six years, but am now currently in the throws of a career change. I moved here to the Great White North in order to attend Law School. I guess you can say I've gone from driving the ambulance to chasing it, lol! My interests and passions are vast and eclectic. I am a voracious reader. My favorite topics are Philosophy (especially the Platonic Dialogues!), Theology, Classics, Non-Fiction (especially political theory), and yeah, this list could go on and on! Other than reading, I'm also an avid football and baseball fan who has a serious weakness for Joss Whedon TV shows!

Well, hopefully that's an adequate introduction! I look forward to getting to know you all!

Bighairyman

Greetings BHM/FFA Forum Members!

My name is Travis and I am a brand new member here, so I figured I'd drop a quick line to introduce myself.

I live in Minneapolis, MN; however, I am a recent transplant here. Originally I am from Oklahoma, where I was born and raised on the Osage Nation Reservation. I worked as a paramedic for about six years, but am now currently in the throws of a career change. I moved here to the Great White North in order to attend Law School. I guess you can say I've gone from driving the ambulance to chasing it, lol! My interests and passions are vast and eclectic. I am a voracious reader. My favorite topics are Philosophy (especially the Platonic Dialogues!), Theology, Classics, Non-Fiction (especially political theory), and yeah, this list could go on and on! Other than reading, I'm also an avid football and baseball fan who has a serious weakness for Joss Whedon TV shows!

Well, hopefully that's an adequate introduction! I look forward to getting to know you all!
Awesome. I love Joss Whedon. Also, I am a dispatcher at a private ems agency out of mid-Michigan.. :)

Rojohnson

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce my self, I'm 29, have redhair, glasses, kinda nerdy, im a music snob, and in general, just awesome ;) also Im from Louisiana but living in Arkansas

Its great to join a community of like minded individuals

Bighairyman

Gr 'eat' ings and salutations to all the new members. You have joined the best forum around. Hope you guys enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Josh

Latest posts