Quantcast

BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shymoda

Hi, boys and girls!
I'm ordinary student from Russia. :)
Forum registration wasn't easy, because russian mail servers aren't supported here :)
I like guys with cute round bellies :wubu: . That says it all, I think. :)
But we have no sites with such thematics in Russia :really sad:
This forum is very nice. I very like board with stories - it's so exciting, especially at night :)

Shymoda

Hi everyone! I'm new here and new to all of this. I've know I wanted to get big and fat ever since I was a kid but I kept is good shape all through high school because that was the norm. I'm 22 now and I'm finally accepting that this is a big part of who I am, and I'm letting myself get a bit chubby for the first time! It's scary, exciting, and confusing all at once haha! What do you guys think?

You look great, I think. Nice belly.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Welcome Shannon, Shymoda--I hope we'll hear lots from both of you!

Shymoda, glad you managed to overcome the technical challenges and get registered here!

AmandaFA

Hello everyone...my name is Amanda and I'm a 20 year old FA. I've always been this way and I never really knew why. I love my men big. Extremely so. I used to be open about my obsession but then my "friends" made fun of me. And not behind my back...they did it out loud in the class room with my super sized crush at the table next to me.. So when I found this website I fell in love with it. I don't feel like a freak anymore... Thank you dimensions!!! I'm here to make friends so please message me.

MrBob

Hello everyone...my name is Amanda and I'm a 20 year old FA. I've always been this way and I never really knew why. I love my men big. Extremely so. I used to be open about my obsession but then my "friends" made fun of me. And not behind my back...they did it out loud in the class room with my super sized crush at the table next to me.. So when I found this website I fell in love with it. I don't feel like a freak anymore... Thank you dimensions!!! I'm here to make friends so please message me.
Welcome! You're not a freak, just someone with discerning tastes. Make sure you post a lot, we're all quite friendly once you get to know us.

BigWilliamUK

Hello everyone old and new.:)
Ive been away for a bit! , but now im back with a much move positive outlook (personality transplant complete ;)).
Hope everyone has been keeping well.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Hi new people, welcome and enjoy the show. If someone says something to you and you're not sure if it's a joke, snark or serious, ask "Tad." Tad has all the answers. As well a "Dromond" they are the wisemen of this board.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
Hi new people, welcome and enjoy the show. If someone says something to you and you're not sure if it's a joke, snark or serious, ask "Tad." Tad has all the answers. As well a "Dromond" they are the wisemen of this board.

Yep. Whorezay knows what he's talking about :p

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Pretty sure everyone here is super nice

JenFromOC

Awesome.
Interested in women with higher mass so to speak.
Wow. So clever to speak of BBW in code. Impressive. I pictured you (even though I don't know what you look like) saying that in an english accent, drinking a cup of tea with your pinky extended, twirling the end of your moustache.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Wow. So clever to speak of BBW in code. Impressive. I pictured you (even though I don't know what you look like) saying that in an english accent, drinking a cup of tea with your pinky extended, twirling the end of your moustache.
Oh please. We pinky-extending tea drinkers aren't averse to professing our preference for "A chunky piece of Lady's bum".

JenFromOC

Awesome.
Oh please. We pinky-extending tea drinkers aren't averse to professing our preference for "A chunky piece of Lady's bum".
Is that kinda like, "I prefer gentlemen of the larger persuasion....on the upper end of the scale, if you will...."

So creepy. So, so creepy.