• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Heart, Big Love by Nexis89 and BedBendersInc(SSBBW, ~~WG, Sexual Themes, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nexis

SSBBW, ~~WG, Sexual Themes, Romance - A man and woman fall in love, but are hesitant to show it.

[Author's Note:]This story is an ongoing joint effort between the prolific artist BedBendersInc, although the first chapter was written by myself, even if it is rather short and not that detailed. This project is something that we've both put our hearts and souls into, trying to create characters that are believable as an FA and a supersized confidant woman in the world that BBI has weaved over these past few years. For more from the BedBendersInc world, check out BBI's page here for more incredible art http://bedbendersinc.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured

Big Heart, Big Love
By: Nexis89 and BedBendersInc

Chapter 0 -Prologue (courtesy of BedBendersInc)

In an alternate universe, there is an epidemic that has spread across the world. For over 7 years, women above the age of 18 all over the world have become potential victims. Scientists haven't found its cause, or its cure. Women all over the world will be perfectly normal one day, thin, in shape, or perhaps even chubby, then before they know it their body will change. It may be as simple as their breasts plumping up to the size of pillows. In extreme cases, women have been known to fatten up to fill entire rooms. The epidemic takes all shapes and sizes, sometimes only affecting a centralized area on a woman's body, like her rear or her belly, but more often than not it ends up causing these women to become soft skinned, wobbling mounds of fat, unable to move under their own strength. To help these women, a company was started in Tokyo Japan, the epidemic's first location to spread. That company soon became a worldwide conglomerate in order to help these newly immobilized women with things such as clothing, care and transportation, and above all the search for a cure. This company was named after the women they seek to help, the Bed Benders.

Chapter 1

“I’m sure that you know about the incidents that have happened in the past couple of years, also the reason you’re here. All over the globe, cases of women expanding in unknown and abnormal ways have occurred, with no known cure available. Well, that’s where we come in; at Bed Benders Inc, our motivation is to help these women with giving them a new lease on life and help them with things such as new homes, clothing, jobs, and other various things. So tell me, what compelled you into wanting to become an employee of one of our many branches?”

The executive who asked this sat in his ornate office on the highest floor of an office building, one of the many BBI had for the eastern coast of America. Sitting opposite of his across his desk was a young man in his early 20s, slightly short in stature and with short dark hair and a small goatee on his chin. His amber eyes were behind a pair of glasses that he adjusted, and he was also dressed in a business suit, hoping to make a good impression.

“Well sir, like you said I’ve heard about these incidents before, and I thought even if I’m not able to find a cure, I can at least do what I can to help these women,” the young man said truthfully in a slightly soft voice, as the executive listened and looked at his resume.

“I see; tell me Mr. Martin, or Nick if you prefer that instead, your resume does show that you are capable of becoming a member of BBI, and your explanation for why you’re I can tell is truthful. So tell me, how would you feel working at the main hotel that we have here in this city? Lots of affected women come there to relax, have fun, or have a nice date with their significant others, and based on what you’ve said we can use somebody that willing to help others working as the concierge for the hotel. So what do you say?” the executive asked.

Nick grinned as he held out his hand and said “Sir, you have a deal,” as the executive smiled and shook his hand.

“Excellent; I can see great things coming from you, I have a feeling about it,” the man smiled as he and Nick finished up some paperwork and after thanking him once again, the young man headed out of the building and into his small Sedan, smiling happily. One thing that he didn’t tell the executive was that he was also an FA. Normally a person like him just getting a job at a business meant to help expanded woman would think this is the perfect place to meet some big girls.

However, Nick didn’t feel that way. He realized when the incidents first started happening that many of these women were forced into this situation and didn’t feel the same admiration for their bodies as many FAs do. Nick knew that many of the women felt disgraced and depressed, feeling hatred for what they’ve become and Nick knew that it’d be wrong to date as an FA a woman who hated being in their own prison of a body. Thus, in a sense, Nick was beside himself with the fact that he’d be working with many big women, but the chances of him hooking up with one would not be good. Nevertheless, he felt that as an FA and as a good person, he should try and help these women in any way that you could, and thus his trail led him to Bed Benders Inc.

Later in the day, after he went back to his apartment and changed into some casual clothes, Nick set out to the local mall to relax and see what was being sold. His wandering around the mall eventually led him to a large electronics store, a haven for a tech junkie like himself. As he wandered the aisles filled with DVDs, video games, and CDs, he failed to notice someone, a rather large and soft someone in front of him as they collided and he fell backwards with a light thud.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry!! Are you ok?!” said a slightly low female voice with a hint of a Latin accent as Nick rubbed his head and got up and said “I’m fine I was the one who should be sorry, I didn’t see you…”

He trailed off as he stared up in amazement at who he could only describe as a goddess in this mortal realm. In front of him was a woman that could be described as massive in all definitions of the word; she towered over his short body, taller than anyone he had ever known. It was not just her height that amazed him, but her sheer girth as well. Her face was cherubic with a set of full round cheeks that seemed to heighten the brightness of her emerald eyes, full plump lips that were in a soothing smile, and another fleshy chin under her natural one, and her face framed by her long mane of black hair with pink highlights. Moving down her body one would come face to face with a set of massive breasts, as large as watermelons, firm but soft at the same time as they stretched out the giant blue t-shirt that she wore. The shirt was also stretched out by her thick upper arms which hung over her elbows lightly and near her soft arms, which had plump fingers on her hands, and many bangles on her large wrists. Supporting her ponderous chest was a belly that was gigantic, causing her shirt to ride up to cover only ¼ of it, showing off her dark tanned skin and letting her belly protrude out as far as her chest. The bottom part of her belly was covered by a pair of black sweatpants that were stretched to the max by her large bottom which stuck out behind her almost 2 feet, her thighs the size of Nick’s waist and made her sweats seem like they were painted onto her body, while a pair of sandals adorned her chubby feet.

The woman smiled at Nick as she giggled, causing her body to jiggle lightly as she said “I think you might need new glasses if you can’t see me,” as Nick chuckled sheepishly and blushed a bit as he said “Hehe, s-sorry; I’m Nick, it’s a pleasure to meet you miss…”

“Helene, and the pleasure’s all mine Nick, even though your initial greeting was a bit unexpected” she laughed, causing her large body to shake like Jell-O as she shook his hand, while Nick was almost hypnotized by the jiggling giantess.

“Y-yeah, I’m really sorry about that; how about I make it up to you by buying you lunch, my treat?” he said as Helene replied “Oh don’t be sorry, and I don’t want to impose on you--” as a loud rumbling from her belly caused a light blush to appear on her chubby cheeks.

“Well, I guess a little something to eat wouldn’t hurt…” she giggled sheepishly.
A little something was an understatement; as Nick stared in complete awe, Helene ate meal after meal in front of her as they sat in the local food court, one plate of food from each shop in the court finding a new home in the dark tan belly of the beautiful giantess.

“Mmm, who knew *munch* this mall had such great food? *munch* “ Helene smiled as she ate the food happily, savoring the plethora of flavors as the two chairs she sat in groaned lightly, while Nick watched in wonder, his heart beating like a drum as his emotions seemed to go into overdrive.

“Y-yeah, it really is great…uh, Helene, do you mind if I ask you something?” he asked nervously as Helene put her fork down and looked down at the blushing man as he continued “Um, forgive me if I’m sounding rude, but, um, c-can I ask, uh…”

“How I got to be so huge you mean?” she smiled coyly as Nick blushed a bit more, nodding lightly as she hit the nail on the head with the question. “Well, I wasn’t always this big; truth be told I used to be under 90lbs, but as I’m sure you’ve heard, I’m one of those women who contracted the expansion epidemic that’s been going around. One night I went to sleep a tiny twig of a woman, the next morning I woke up over 6 feet and over 700lbs” she said calmly as she nibbled on some more food as Nick listened in awe as he replied “Wow…but still, you really seem to move easily with all that weight, and you look great with it too” as he blushed deep red at what he let slip out at the last part of the sentence as Helene was a bit surprised, but then smiled at the young man, who she could tell found her attractive.

“Why thank you, I personally think I look pretty good myself considering my circumstances; and as for how I can move easily” she said as she reached over to an adjacent empty table and lifted it a foot off the ground with one hand as Nick’s jaw dropped as she chuckled “My muscles apparently grew in strength when I grew, which means I can be as graceful as a ballerina even though I’m huge.”

“Wow…you really are amazing…” Nick said, completely spellbound by Helene as she put the table down and went back to finishing her feast as she winked “Well I’m sure you’re rather amazing too, once you tell me a bit more about yourself.”

“Well, I just moved here about a week ago for my new job that I just got today, I’m working as the concierge for a hotel owned by the company Bed Benders Inc for women also affected. I guess you’ve heard of them considering your current situation” he chuckled sheepishly as Helene giggled herself, finding his kind and genuine nature rather cute.

“Well, that’s pretty neat, and you’ll be getting plenty of eye candy working there, considering if I’m correct what your preferences are” she smirked as Nick’s face blushed a deep hue of red as he seemed to sink into his chair a bit more.

Feeling a bit embarrassed as he muttered softly “Was it that obvious?”

“Well considering the way that you kept watching me, yeah, a bit obvious,” she giggled as Nick’s blush got redder, feeling exposed now that his deepest personal feelings were now known. Helene saw the discomfort on his face as she placed a hand on his as he looked up to her kind smile as she added “I am rather flattered that you think I’m attractive though” as he seemed to ease up a bit, smiling back at her. The two of them continued to talk about their likes and dislikes, getting to know each other better as the customers of the mall walked by and stared at the two of them, two completely different people that were becoming closer to each other.

Sometime later after some shopping and a few more snacks, the two of them walked out of the mall as Nick smiled to his new friend as he said “I had a wonderful time Helene, I’m really glad to have met you.”

“Same here Nick, and plus I have to thank you for showing me how delicious cheesecake flavored ice cream can be!” she laughed, patting her slightly cold belly from eating roughly a gallon’s worth of it.

“Of course, I have the mantra of if I can make somebody happy then it’s a good day for me” he smiled up to the large woman as Helene smiled back, blushing a bit as she cleared her throat.

“Uh, I was wondering Nick; would you like to grab some dinner tonight? I’ll pay, since I practically made you broke with my appetite today” she said, chuckling a bit nervously as Nick blushed at her asking him on a date.

He replied “Uh, s-sure, I’d love to.”

“Excellent, pick me up at this address around 6, dress casual” she said, taking from her purse a pen and piece of paper as she jotted down on it and leaned down, handing it to Nick and lightly kissing his cheek as she whispered, “See you tonight handsome,” as she smiled and waddled out to the parking lot, swaying her hips more for him as inside she was squealing for joy that he said yes as she got into her large customized van. Nick meanwhile was standing dumbfounded, placing a hand on his cheek and touching the red lipstick mark she left, slowly grinning widely as she pumped his fist in the air and cheering happily as he was hearing a choir of angels singing for him as he headed off to get ready for his date with the gorgeous engorged giantess.

Latest posts

Back