• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BK Ribs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
I thought we had discussed these here before now, but couldn't find mention of them.

I tried the Burger King ribs a few weeks ago, and snapped some pics, but just got them off of my camera today.

View attachment BK ribs 011.jpg
This is a six piece order. You can see they are quite small, as I have placed the little dipping sauce tub inside the box. You could get 6 double cheeseburgers off the value menu or...this, for about six bucks. lol

View attachment BK RIbs 010.jpg
Sans sauce container

View attachment BK Ribs 012.jpg
Oh, and the buck apiece? includes that teensy weensy one in the lower right. Just shameful.

They were ok, but way too expensive. They come plain (which is how I like good ribs, but not these) and they give you BBQ dipping sauce on the side.

Not horrible, not great, not going back for more :)

Anyone else try them?

Latest posts

Back