• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bra help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, all! I'm fairly new here, so I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered. I'm looking for a REAL LIFE store, NOT an internet store, that sells larger cup sizes. It seems that most places (at least in my area) that sell "extended sizes" only sell extended band sizes. I'm in the 36/38-GG/H range, and while I <3 figleaves.com, I grow weary of returning 75% of my purchases. I want to be able to try on my bras before I pay for them, because most of them fit me strangely and I suck at remembering to send things back on time. I live in mid-eastern PA, so Philly or Harrisburg would be an ideal shopping location, but I'd be willing to make the trek to NYC once in a while to find a store that sells my bra size. Help, anyone?

Latest posts

Back