• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

HELP! I NEED CHEAP CLOTHING!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrose123

I got issues. I need plus size clothes at broke, empty pocket prices. I wear 26W-30W in pants, 20W-26W in dresses, and 2X-3X. I'm in LA county. There is a lot of plus size clothing to be had, but I'm not up to for hit and miss and I don't have the money. So, if you know somewhere that has these size particulars and price limitations, help me out by sharing the information. Big box stores are nice, but bargain basement is my range, and beggars can't be picky. I appreciate any reply. Thank you for the help.

Latest posts

Back