• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bras

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SprocketRocket

I think about bras a lot. I LOVE the larger-chested females! I am presently subscribed to Norma Stitz's site, and the showcase of all her bras she models (size unknown.) I know I got Massive Mocha, then a 56KK as she called it, a 56I or 58I bra from Glamorise (I forget) and she says it was very comfortable, about only an inch or so too small, in some direction or another; she took a pic for me, and I lost the pic. I have also bought bathing suits for BBWs and also some bras for certain.. I simply love bras, and want them to be comfortable.

Recently, I bought a sports bra for a larger-chested woman. I wanted to get two, as I was unsure of her sizing, but i notice that if a bra runs small, it provides more support? (Is that true?) I wanted to get a 48I, but ended up getting a sports bra measuring 50F/G. She is larger than this. (it is either a medium-impact or high-impact, I know not which one.)

So, let's talk about all things bras, and big bras!

This is the one I got for the then-Massive Mocha. It was a "magic lift" and she told me they did lift and separate. Not sure for how long, but she loved the bra. In a lavender blue color From Ebay store, that one.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VK3SFI/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

81el7LnqLTL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back