• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

breast implants for ssbbws? Calling Egbert and the BBBabe... over.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissPiggySue

Emeritus SSBBW
Do I hear my pubic calling? .... er... make that "public". :)

I'm sorry it took me so long to get your message, Babe. I have been incognito of late... working feverishly to get ready at work for an extended absence... and I just now got your message inquiring of my whereabouts.

I have been diagnosed with a recurrence of cancer, and I will be going in for a double masectomy next Wednesday morning. I am seeing a surgeon tomorrow about the possibilities of reconstruction surgery, but I'm told it will be difficult at my size. (Hold onto yourselves, men, I'm going to post it.... 58DDD, give or take. depending on the bra. I'm pretty easily smushed into a 52DD if I have to. For those of you who are unaware of bra sizes, DD=E and DDD=F.)

So has anyone that size or greater had a reconstruction or breast implants? I understand there is a procedure to take your stomach fat and push it up into the breasts. That might be interesting. Maybe I could get behind my steering wheel a little easier if some of my spare tire was shaved off a little. :)

I'm hoping I can have a reconstruction. I wouldn't mind the masectomy so much if I knew I could get perky boobies again. My nipples haven't shown through my t-shirts in 20 years! lol I have to do chemotherapy again but thankfully not radiation. Keep me in your prayers, please?

Let me know if anyone knows anything regarding supersize reconstruction. I see the surgeon tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks, and I will try not to be gone so long. :)

lydia s. (a.k.a. MissPiggySue)

View attachment lydiasthigh.jpg

Back