• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bruised Ego Syndrome

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Gah, last night I was in Sea Isle City staying at my buddy's shorehouse with him and one of my other friends. We decided to check out the bar scene and it was a sight to behold. I've never been to a bar where women outnumbered men so vastly. It was almost a 4 to 1 ratio which is unheard of.

Anyway, the point is, not one girl would look at me the entire night. It was like I was invisible (and I'm the FURTHEST thing from invisible lol). I tried dancing with and talking to many groups of girls to no avail. Some of them wouldn't even look my way when I talked to them and just pretended like they didn't hear me.

I don't know. Usually, I let this type of scenario roll off of me, but it REALLY bothered me. I just started feeling really inferior which, in turn, made me wallflower it out for the last like hour or so of bar time. I just felt like less of a man because it seemed like everyone else was having no trouble making friendly with people at the bar, but people seemed very off-put by me. I was smiling and not making intimidating gestures or body language. I was dancing and having a good time. Yet, everyone refused to even look my way.

Sometimes I feel like the harder I try, the more I'm rejected.

I apologize for the whiney tone of this post and it's not some ploy for pity. It's just an observation I've made and it really hurt to be looked past like this. Even if I'm not into a girl, I will still be cordial and friendly. All I received last night was a cold blast of "get the fuck away from me" looks.

Have any of you ever had similar feelings or experiences? How do you deal with it?

Latest posts

Back