• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Busted through plateau

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poet

I think that finally broke a plateau. It may not sound much for some but this was a plateau that I was on for a long time. It felt like I was mentally stuck there. I was floating around the mud 170’s and now I’m at the mid 180’s and it feels like it just happens in the last couple of weeks.

A pattern is that once that hit a range I don’t revert back to the old range and I stay in that range for awhile. My girlfriend has been feeding me a lot of food lately. She’s always inviting me to her house for supper. She’s moving in once that her lease is up in a couple of months. I’ve been testing her by telling her that I’ve been putting on weight and she changes the subject and she said said I can get as big as I want.

This is the most that I’ve weighed. I’m 5’10” 185 lbs. I don’t feel different. Although when I shop at a men’s store that I’ve been shopping at for years. He’s suggesting one size up for some of the items that I’ve been buying.

My starting weight when I joined was 168-170lbs and the goal was to put on 10-15 lbs to see how I feel. I usually overshoot goals and now I’m at 185 lbs. I don’t feel fat. I feel filled out more on my back, my arms and my legs. I feel more solid and more manly I don’t like I have the frame of a teenager.

A poster had suggested that you’re not going to feel like you’re fat until the 200’s. Right now, I’m doing incremental goals of 10-15 lbs at a time and see how I feel from there. My new goal is 200lbs.

For a long time my standard was 155-165 lbs and I could never imagine being outside of that range. There were a lot sacrifices meaning that I didn’t eat frequently and I was also hungry and suppressing that hunger to have a certain lean look. I feel a lot healthier now that I’m not hyper focused on how much I eat and feel better filling out. I feel like I have more substance.

Latest posts

Back