• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Buying effing Khaki/Cargo shorts...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
Are you serious? I'm not that big of a person... really. I wear a size 42 or 44 and there is nothing, I mean NOTHING in my size at either Kohl's, Old Navy, or Target! This is absurd. I went shopping specifically for some basic cargo shorts... but even in jeans and pants these stores didn't carry sizes above a 40 (Target) or a 42 (Old Navy, Kohl's). This is getting obnoxious. I used to be able to get size 44 shorts at Old Navy. Hell, I'm wearing some right now. I needed a few more pairs and expected them to have some... but no. Ugh. And the merchandise that they had for sizes 40-42 was SO limited as far as colors and styles.

I think these stores need to get with the times. It's a crime when I can go to a store and EASILY shop for shirts but not for pants. Get it right or you're going to lose my business very quickly. I just want some damn shorts.

End rant :doh:

Latest posts

Back