• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can someone help me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
Ok so I have figured out how to quote and like to post but I am still exploring the site so I clicked on User CP and there is a few posts there and something about reputation...so I was wondering what it is and how does someone gain reputation is it by posts or what people say about you and if so where do you leave comments...maybe some of the older hands can give the newer one some help and guidance thanks :)

Latest posts

Back