• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cardigan help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knottyknicky

Hips like Cinderella
Hey ladies! I'm looking high and low for the perfect cardigan to go with my...wedding dress? Yep, my wedding dress. I'm comfy with my body but detest my arms, and the shrug my dress came with just isn't working out. It dosen't fit at all, and doesn't cover anything up, either. So I'm looking for a special cardigan to go with my dress that will give it a feminine, funky, vintage vibe without detracting too much from the dress. Since our wedding will take place in the desert, we're leaning towards natural, neutral, desert-y colors, so the cardigan should probably be in that family (but definitely not white!), but I'm open to a pop of appropriate color...green, yellow, or even a bright pop of turquoise, if its done right. I'll probably be wearing a little vintage brooch and birdcage fascinator, too.

Here's my dress http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...n-9T9948_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Size-Plus-Sizes

I'm ditching the white ribbon and have purchased a champagne one but am not committed to it, and the shrug has to go, because I don't want to be 'that' vintage. I'm around a 22/24, but on top i'm quite a bit smaller, and can sometimes get away with an xl/14/16 at some stores, if theres a little stretch in the top, especially. I have a pretty sand colored cardigan already, but I think its a little casual for a wedding. I'd love something in the vein of Anthropologie, but nothing they have would work, size or pricewise. That said a nice cashmere cardigan I can wear again would be awesome, but I just can't find anything :(

Halp?

Latest posts

Back