• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Carey Hart had to sit next to a fat person on a plane. Feeling so bad for him, omg.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffie

KittyBuffieKat
NOT.

Here's a clue, Carey. Big people exist. Big people travel. Big people fly commercial. Big people have to sit in regular airplane seats because I don't currently have the resources to open my own fat-friendly airline.

Since you felt it was necessary to tweet about it:

"This is like a scene in a movie. Seat next 2 me is open and the last person to board the plane is 300 lbs and sitting right next 2 me."

http://twitter.com/#!/hartluck/status/29672401788

... I assume you found the experience disturbing.

So here's what I suggest so you may avoid such suffering in the future.

Take some of your money and charter a jet or buy yourself an entire row of seats. I'm pretty sure you can afford one of those options, right?

Contrary to what you may believe, it is NOT the big person's responsibility to avoid YOU. It is YOUR responsibility to accommodate YOUR OWN comfort when you travel.

Or do you think your celebrity status entitles you to a life free of inconvenience?

Latest posts

Back