Carla's Big Decision - by The Briton (~BBW (multiple), Fantasy, Drama, Imagery, ~MWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Britt Reid, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Nov 26, 2011 #1

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

~BBW (multiple), Fantasy Eating, Drama, Imagery, ~MWG - a plausible fanfic tale that no network would ever dare air

Carla’s Big Decision
    by Squashed Fox (aka TheBriton)​

[Introduction:

Carla Espinosa was the head nurse at Sacred Heart Hospital in the long running medical comedy-drama TV series Scrubs (2001-2010) In the last two seasons of the show she disappeared off screen. She became the wife of Chief of Surgery and diabetic Dr. Christopher Turk, settling into the role of a full time housewife and mother (of daughter Isabella, who was born in season six).

Her best friend at the hospital was initial female intern and later private practice physician Elliot Reid. The latter was driven by what Wikipedia calls “a neurotic desire to prove her abilities to her family (in which all of the males are doctors), her peers, and herself.” Elliott eventually marries Dr. Jonathan Doris, whose diaries provided the perspective .for most of the episodes.

From this synopsis you may gather that some of the interaction between the characters never made it to the show. This is true – viewers were watching actors. In the finale the “real” Jonathan Doris even made a cameo appearance to say farewell to his “fictional” counterpart.

Such is also the case with Carla and Elliott, whose real life counterparts reportedly were a good deal larger than their series personas. This is the story of an adventure of Carla and Elliot that may explain why ….]​

Chapter One – Carla’s Big Decision

In her ten years of being a nurse, Carla Espinosa had never felt more anxious.

"C'mon Carla, this is it... last chance."

Sweat beaded on her brow.

Her surroundings seemed to blur, all of her focus completely on the job in hand.

Taking a deep breath, Carla summoned her courage and... fastened the last button on her jeans.

She stood stock still. It appeared to be holding. She took a tentative step
    forward. It was holding. It was holding!

Carla let out a sigh of relief, causing her belly to rush forward, opening her pants which such force that the top button pinged off and hit Rowdy, Turk's stuffed dog, smack between the eyes.

Her bedroom, strewn with discarded clothes, came rushing back in to focus as she swore fluently in Spanish. Wriggling out of the jeans, Carla headed for the kitchen, to drown her sorrows.

As she walked it was easy to see the changes it her once perfect figure. A tight white t-shirt, emblazoned with the slogan 'Sacred Heart Picnic 2007' in big blue letters, showed that her boobs were a little bigger, and, unrestrained by a bra, jiggled freely. Poking out from under the bottom of the shirt, her once flat stomach was now pudgy, what some would call a pot belly. Her bare legs made it obvious that her thighs and even her calves had thickened, but the biggest change was her ass.

While always big enough to be considered attractive, Carla's butt had come into its own in recent months. Straining her lilac panties' waistband to the max, her ass was now big enough to start swallowing the satin material between its cheeks, meaning Carla had to pick it out every few minutes.

She did this now as she raided the freezer, searching for some Ben and Jerry's. She found some, and picking up a previously abandoned spoon, began to eat with gusto.

"Stupid delicious ice-cream." she thought bitterly, chewing a particularly large chunk of fudge. "Stupid unforgiving pants manufacturers."

She slammed the freezer door, and with an angry snort, sat down on the couch next to her husband, Turk.

"Something wrong sweetness?" he inquired casually, not moving his eyes from the episode of 'Sanford and Son' playing on the TV.

"Muh pun-uh uh lubunh uh muh rubuh uh punhuh mu bunh..."

"Whoa, slow down and start again Baby, and swallow first this time." he advised, turning to his distressed spouse.

She swallowed, grudgingly, and put down the spoon.

"I just outgrew my last pair of non-elasticised pants, I can't stop eating, and we're almost out of Chunky Monkey."

"Don't worry baby, I'll just run to the store..."

"That's not the main problem!" Carla yelled, hitting him on the arm.

"Though if you do go we're also out of toaster strudels, whipped cream and Snickers bars." she added quietly, looking down at her lap.

Turk almost laughed. "Baby, don't worry about your weight. You could gain a hundred pounds and you'd still be the most beautiful woman in the world."

Carla looked up, a smile on her face. "Really? Because women in my family have always tended to be on the heavy side, and I'm getting older, so my metabolism's changing..."

Turk put a finger to her lips. "You're babbling. And yes, really. It doesn't matter what you weigh, you'll always be my Dominican Goddess."

Carla grimaced. "For the last time Turk, I'm Dominica-"

Realization crossed her face, "You got it right!"

"Yep!" Turk grinned proudly, "I'm learning."

Carla, got up, took Turk by the arm and led him to the bedroom door.

"You deserve a little something for being so understanding..."

Suddenly she slammed the door.

"...But first, go get some more ice-cream, won't you?"

Later that night, Turk was sleeping soundly, but Carla found she just couldn't put her head down and rest.

Her mind was racing, going over what Turk had said earlier in the evening. Did he really mean it? Or was he just trying to make her feel better?

What she had said was true at least. She had grown up surrounded by voluptuous women, and recently she had been finding it more and more difficult to control her hunger pangs.

As if waiting for a cue, one of these pangs ripped through her stomach, accompanied by a large gurgle.

Did Turk mean it or not? Could he really find her attractive no matter how big she got? Either way, she was about to find out.

Carefully, so as not to wake her sleeping husband, Carla slid her expanded form out of bed. It was the middle of summer, so she was only dressed in slightly too small tank top and panties.

She snuck to the fridge and pulled it open. The pale light illuminated her plump frame, and the waft of cool air made her nipples poke through the thin material of her top.

Turk's diabetes meant that there weren't too many goodies in the apartment, but tonight Carla was in luck. A rich chocolate cake, coated in thick, sweet icing, occupied most of the middle shelf of the refrigerator. Carla had bought it just the other day, and was planning to bring it in to share with the other nurses, to celebrate the new union pay deal.

"Maybe, I'll just have one slice, a small one, no one will notice."

She slid out the platter and, using a large knife, cut a slice that was beyond anyone's definition of 'small'.

She needed two hands to pick it up, and after glancing around guiltily, as if suspecting to be caught, sunk her teeth into the chocolaty confection.

"MmmmMMmmmMmmm" she murmured, chewing luxuriously. She quickly swallowed and took another bite, this one even bigger than the last, smearing icing over her chin. By the time she was finished the entire lower half of her face was covered in frosting, which she wiped off before sucking her fingers greedily.

"Maybe 'urp' I'll just have one more, teensy eensy slice."

She did, though it was hardly 'teensy eensy'. After that she had another 'itty bitty' slice, and then a 'tiny weeny' slice, and finally, an 'I might as well finish it off slice.' She washed this down with a half gallon of milk.

Finally, rubbing her swollen belly and burping quietly, Carla headed for bed, where she fell into a deep, and satisfied, sleep.

Carla slept heavily, in both senses of the word, and woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon playing enticingly around her nostrils.

"Whu-?" she mumbled pulling herself upright and shedding the duvet in one quick movement. Her mind may have been groggy, but her stomach knew exactly what was happening, and was eager for food.

Pausing to rub the sleep out of her eyes, Carla looked down to see that her top had rolled up in the night, unable to contain her growing pot belly. She smoothed it down as best she could, but it kept retreating up to a spot just above her belly button.

Carla then stood up, scratched her expanding rear, and headed for the kitchen.

To her surprise she found Turk, placing a large stack of pancakes on an already crowded table. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, pork links... Carla was practically drooling.

“What's all this?" she asked, shooting her husband a quizzical glance.

"Just a little something, for my baby." Turk explained with a grin on his face. "To show you that, no matter what you want to do, I'll support you one hundred per cent."

"Oh papi..."

Turk pursed his lips and leaned over the table for a kiss. After a few seconds, he reopened his eyes to find his wife loading a plate with pancakes and bacon, before squirting the whole plate with a liberal amount of maple syrup.

Her cheeks were already bulging with half chewed food, some of which came out in a fine spray as she said something unintelligible, yet undoubtedly heartfelt to her surprised spouse.

"Em...yeah. Love you too..." he retreated to the door, as Carla stuffed a wad of bacon and egg into her mouth.

"Just gotta, er, get to work..."

Carla washed down a mouthful of pancake with a large swig of milk, before immediately filling it again, this time with a generous portion of sausage.

"Bye..."

Turk closed the door behind him, wondering what he'd let himself in for.

Carla sat back contentedly and massaged her belly. She'd finished off the pancakes, bacon and eggs about twenty minutes after Turk left. She considered saving the sausages and hash browns for later, but then a thought crossed her mind.

"Why bother? I don't care if I gain weight, neither does Turk. I'm never going to get my old figure back, why fight it? In fact," she thought mischievously, "Why not have a little fun?"

And with that Carla had challenged herself to finish off the mammoth breakfast. It was hard going, and there were a few moments when she almost gave up, but, after all, Turk had worked hard, it would be a shame to waste it.

Sweat beaded on her brow as she lifted the last pork link to her mouth, still half full of hash browns. Her belly was now more swollen than ever before, and the waistband of her lilac panties was cutting into her, causing a little wince of pain every time she exhaled.

With great effort, she pushed the sausage into her mouth, whole, and slowly chewed it up, before washing it down with some OJ.

Breathing heavily, Carla slumped in her seat and rubbed her distended stomach with one hand, using the other to clumsily remove her restrictive underwear.

After about ten minutes, Carla let out a gargantuan burp, wiped her stained mouth with her stretched tank top and slowly pulled herself out of her chair.

The bloated Latina then headed for her bedroom to get dressed, glancing at the clock as she went. 10:02.. She had to be in the hospital at twelve, meaning she had an hour and a half free before she would have to go to work at the hospital.

Pulling on some sweats and one of Turk's old t-shirts (she decided to go commando, as she desperately needed some new underwear) Carla decided to spend that free time lazing on the couch, watching bad TV.

"Turk and J.D seem to enjoy it, maybe I should give it a try." she reasoned, simultaneously wondering if there were any more of those mini candy bars in the cupboard...

Carla sat contentedly in the nurse's station, chomping on a double-choc muffin and reviewing some patient histories. Her bloated stomach had gone down a little, but still felt nice and tight, a feeling that Carla was rather starting to enjoy.

“Thank goodeness scrubs are elasticized,” was all she could say. She was wearing a simple peach colored outfit, and it felt nice to wear clothes that fit nicely again, even if they were a little snug around her ass.

She imagined them getting even snugger and suddenly found herself getting turned on. She took an extra large bite of the muffin in her hand and moaned as she imagined it turning into soft, supple fat...

"Mmmmmmm...."

"Um, Carla?"

Carla's eyes snapped open, and she found J.D looking at her quizzically.

"Is everything all right?" he asked, looking concerned.

Carla flushed. "Oh yeah, I just, em, skipped breakfast, so..."

"Right... Em, can I have Mr. Barnaby's chart?"

"Of course!" Carla quickly located the file, and after brushing off a few muffin crumbs, handed it to J.D.

J.D sped away, and as soon as he was out of sight, Carla slumped back in her chair.

"Am I crazy?" she asked herself, looking down at her recently acquired paunch. Was she? Was it weird to be enjoying this like she was? Most women in her position would probably be tearing their hair out if they couldn't stop eating. She could definitely imagine her best friend Elliot's reaction.

Speaking of Elliot, she'd agreed to meet her for lunch in the cafeteria. Elliot had been so busy with her new private practice job that she and Carla hadn't seen a lot of each other recently, so Carla was looking forward to catching up. Also it was double cheese macaroni day, so she was really looking forward to it.

She hauled herself out of her chair, rearranged her scrubs, pulling them down over her belly and hitching them up over her butt, then headed off to the cafeteria.

2. Nov 26, 2011 #2

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

Chapter Two – Elliot Signs Up

Carla walked into the cafeteria and immediately made for the self-service counter. Bending over to pick up a tray, her scrubs slipped down a little, revealing the top of her chubbier ass cheeks. She didn't notice, as she was too busy debating with herself over what to get.

"I wonder if I could get a double portion of mac and cheese?" she thought. "But then I'd look like a fat pig... I know, I'll buy two lunches and say I'm getting one for Elliot."

She quickly grabbed two plates, and dolloped a generous helping of macaroni on both, followed by two handfuls of Parmesan cheese. She lingered over the salad bar, before noticing she could swap her salad for potato chips. Two large slices of pie, a la mode, finished the job, and she picked up her laden tray and carried it to the cashier.

The cashier, an elderly Asian woman, glanced at the contents of her tray.

"Two lunches, $13.98." she rattled off in a dull monotone.

"They're not both for me you know, I'm buying one for a friend, you've probably seen her around, a blonde doctor? We usually meet for lunch, but she's been busy, so I thought I'd get her lunch for her, you know, as a surprise..." Carla babbled.

The cashier didn't react at all. "$13.98." she repeated.

Carla took out her purse and grabbed a ten, a five and her hospital staff card. She handed them to the cashier, and grabbed her tray, licking her lips greedily. She hadn't taken five steps before she heard the cashier call her.

"Ms?"

"Yes?" asked Carla tentatively.

"Your change?"

Carla spied Elliot at a table by the window, and as she'd hoped, her friend had already gotten her own lunch. Carla plonked down the tray and took the seat opposite Elliot.

"What's up girlfriend?" she asked shaking some salt over her mac and cheese.

Elliot, who was picking away at a rather dry salad, looked at her best friend, noticing all the food in front of her, the swell of her belly, the softness around her jaw line, and, of course, how happy she looked.

"Oh my ..." said Elliot softly.

"Whuh?" asked Carla, her cheeks already stuffed with pasta and cheese.

"Carla, are you... pregnant?"

Carla almost choked on the food in her mouth.

"What?" she asked, coughing, "No!"

Elliot looked confused. "Then what's with all the..." she asked, using her fork to gesture at the mountain of food in front of Carla.

"I'm just... I'm just hungry is all." Carla said defensively. "What do you care?"

"Well, you do seem to have put on some weight..."

Carla was expecting to be offended, but in a weird way, was actually thrilled someone had noticed her gain.

"I know!" she said excitedly, unable to contain herself. "Isn't it great?"

"What do you mean? You're happy you've gotten fatter? But... But...." Elliot looked like she about to overload.

"Turk said he'd love me no matter what I weighed, so I decided to have a little fun."

And with that Carla tucked back into her lunch, shoveling a large forkful of food into her mouth. She finished one plate of pasta, crunched down the chips in two mouthfuls, let out a large burp, grunted, and moved onto the next plate.

Elliot, meanwhile, seemed to be struggling to comprehend what Carla had said.

"He said he'd love you... no matter what you weighed...love you...no matter what you weighed."

Carla looked up from her second plate just in time to see Elliot have an epiphany.

"If he can love you, no matter what you weigh, then... we've got to get you more food!"

"What?" Carla asked, confused.

"Well think about it," Elliot said excitedly, blowing a strand of hair out of her face, "You've been given a gift here, a chance to strike out for women everywhere, and show them that big can be beautiful too!"

Carla looked down at her belly, then to the two slices of pie in front of her, and then back at her belly, which she then prodded, feeling the flab she'd already accumulated.

"Do you really think it's a good idea?"

"Of course I do Carla!" Elliot told her, "And as a medical professional, it's practically your job to be a role model to young girls, and help prevent anorexia, and stuff like that!"

"So you're going to gain too, huh?" asked Carla sarcastically, gesturing to her friend's tiny lunch and almost skeletal figure.

Elliot looked surprised. "Well, Carla, it's not really the same situation, I mean, you're already in a committed relationship, and your figure holds the weight so much better, so...

Carla shot Elliot a poisonous glare.

"Well I suppose I could afford to gain a little weight..." Elliot admitted, "Give me some of that pie."

"Nuh uh, get your own!" Carla replied, shielding the dessert with one hand and scooping a large chunk into her mouth with the other.

Elliot got up and traipsed off in search of something sweet and, hopefully, fattening.

Carla swallowed and yelled at her friend's retreating form. "If we're going to do this, we'll need to head to the mall after work!"

Scrubs were great, but if she was going to get much bigger, she'd need some new clothes.

And plus, there was always the food court...

Meanwhile, across the cafeteria, Turk, J.D, Dr. Cox and the Todd were eating lunch. The Todd looked up from his sandwich and noticed Carla tearing into a slice of pie. There was a bit of ice cream dribbling down her chin, and she burped before wiping it off and licking her fingers.

The Todd looked over at Turk.

"No offense man, but your wife is turning into a total hog."

Turk cocked his head. "How would I not find that offensive?"

J.D and Doctor Cox turned to look for themselves. Carla had just finished her first slice, and was now leaning back and stretching. This caused her top to roll up, revealing a rounded pot belly.

"Whoa," said Doctor Cox, puffing out his cheeks in surprise, "Maybe your meathead friend has a point."

"Yes!" exclaimed the Todd, holding up his hand, "Concurrence Five!"

"Not on your life." responded Doctor Cox menacingly.

"Leave him alone you guys." J.D told them. He then turned to Turk. "Though she has sort of let herself go."

"Yeah what gives?" asked the Todd, "She used to be a smoking' hottie, and now she's barely a regular hottie."

Turk looked around furtively, before leaning into the group.

"I may or may not have told her I'd love no matter what she weighed." he whispered.

"Rookie mistake Turklehead," groaned Doctor Cox. "I once told Jordan that and three months later, BAM! She'd gained forty pounds and I kept having nightmares where she suffocated me during sex. Another month and we're divorced, I'm alone, and she's using my money to suck the fat out of her ass and pump it into her lips."

"Oh God." moaned Turk, hanging his head.

"Don't listen to him Chocolate Bear! You and Carla are stronger than that!" said J.D, reassuringly.

Turk looked up. "Hey, yeah! We've been through tougher things than this!"

"Maybe you have Gandhi," sneered Doctor Cox, "But tell me, truthfully, do you really find that sexy?"

He pointed at Carla.

Turk glanced over to see his wife scratching her ass while munching on a slice of pie.

His head hit the table with an audible thunk.

Doctor Cox laughed maliciously, before spying Elliot carrying a tray piled high with donuts, cake and chocolate.

"Wow Barbie, who's all that food for?"

Elliot flushed. "Um it's for the, y'know, people with, no, the... None of your beeswax!"

She then stalked off as fast as her burden would let her.

"Uh oh," said Doctor Cox gravely, "It's spreading."

Elliot lived in a small, tastefully decorated house just outside the city limits, a twenty minute drive from Sacred Heart. The house was quiet now; the only sounds the soft hum of the refrigerator and the steady ticking of a clock. It was the middle of summer, so sunlight was still streaming through the windows, despite the fact it was almost nine o'clock.

The silence was then broken by the sounds of keys jangling, followed by the sound of keys hitting the ground, followed by a quiet "Frick!" followed by a low moan, as if someone was having trouble bending over. Finally, the door was unlocked, and Elliot and Carla, both weighed down by heavy bags, shuffled into the living room.

Dumping their burdens by the door, both women immediately made for the couch.

"Oof" groaned Elliot as she sat down, "I don't think I've ever been this full."

She pulled up her white blouse revealing a stomach which looked as if she'd swallowed a basketball. Her pale skin was taut, full to the brim with all the delicious food she had eaten during the day.

The pair had drifted around the mall, picking up new clothes for Carla's expanded form. Of course, they had also taken the chance to sample the many fine foods on offer. Ice cream, pretzels, hot dogs, burgers... Carla had challenged herself to try every kind of food available in the mall, while of course urging Elliot to eat more. They had methodically worked their way around the food court, garnering stares that embarrassed Elliot and excited Carla.

Carla was much the same as Elliot, bloated beyond belief, except her stomach was even bigger, stretched as it had been from her previous binges. She leaned back and massaged her bowling ball like gut, her fingers kneading the flab like dough. She had really enjoyed today, and, as far as she was concerned, it wasn't over yet.

"So," Carla grinned, "What do you want for dinner?"

Elliot looked over, eyes wide in disbelief. "Are you kidding? I feel like if I take another bite, I might pop!"

"Let me help." Carla leaned over and, with a bit of effort, popped the button of Elliot's jeans.

The blonde woman's distended belly surged forward, undoing the rest of the buttons before coming to rest on her lap.

"Whoooo" she breathed, massaging the red marks where her jeans had cut into her. "That's better."

"So," Carla asked, slapping her friend's thigh and reaching for the phone, "Ready for more? I'm thinking pizza."

Elliot rolled her eyes, defeated. "I guess. Here, I'll order, you go change. I want to see these new clothes."

Carla nodded, but struggled to heave herself of the couch. In the end, it took Elliot giving her a firm push on the backside before the enlarged Latina could get to her feet. She grabbed a shopping bag and headed for the bedroom while Elliot dialed the number for the pizza place.

The pizza arrived just as Carla was modeling her new lingerie, while Elliot sat on the couch, snacking on some chips. A satin push up bra showed off Carla's slightly larger breasts, while a matching thong did the same for her substantial ass. The doorbell rang, and Elliot made to get up, but Carla stood in her way.

"Let me get it." she smiled mischievously.

She turned and opened the door, where a gangly Asian teenager stood, holding a bag.

"Yes?" Carla asked, doing her best seductive smile, while making sure to push out her boobs.

The young man swallowed nervously, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat.

"Um... Pizza?"

"Oh thank you..." she glanced at his name tag, "...Roy."

Her voice grew deeper. "I've been eating all day, but I find myself... insatiable."

Roy's eyes looked as though they were about to pop out of their sockets, looking down at Carla's inflated tummy. "Em...$19.95."

Carla looked at the money in her hand. "Oh I'm a little short. Will $10 be enough?"

Roy was in no state to argue, and before he knew it, Carla was pressing the money into his hand while taking the pizza box from him.

"Thanks for understanding Roy. Seeya round."

She quickly shut the door, and brandishing the pizza box exclaimed "Ta da! Half price pizza!"

"Oh my God, Carla!" Elliot said incredulously.

"What?" Carla asked.

"Oh, never mind."

Carla opened the box and placed it on the coffee table, before sitting down next to Elliot.

"Budge over!" she ordered, reaching for a slice.

Elliot snorted. "You budge over! Your ass is twice the size of mine!"

Carla smirked "Oh shut up, or I'll sit on you!"

Half an hour later and there was one slice left. Carla had demolished two thirds of the pie, and was demanding Elliot finish it off.

"C'mon, 'urp, last slice, and it has got your name on it!" said Carla, lazily pushing the box towards Elliot.

Elliot was so full she was sweating, and her tight belly was covered in a sheen of perspiration. She groaned and waved an imaginary flag.

"I can't do it Carla, I'm going to explode." she groaned.

"Well, let me help you make some space." Carla leaned over and slapped her friend's belly.

Elliot immediately let out a massive belch, longer and louder than anything Carla had ever heard.

"URRRRRRrRRRRRRRRRrrrRRRP!"

"Got room now?" Carla smirked, holding up the last slice.

"Fine, if it will get you off my back." Elliot snapped. She grabbed the piece of pizza and quickly devoured it, pausing only to dip the crust in some garlic sauce.

"Great!" said Carla, clapping her hands. "Now, dessert?"

She looked over to see Elliot's reaction, but her friend hadn't heard her. Her head was back, mouth open, hands resting on her engorged stomach. Food coma.

"Oh well," thought Carla, admiring her friend's new paunch, "More for me!"

She took a deep breath and hauled herself off the couch, heading for the fridge.

3. Nov 26, 2011 #3

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

Chapter Three -Gaining Confidence

Three weeks had passed since the late night binge at Elliot's place, and since then Carla had fallen into a most enjoyable routine.

She'd wake up around nine or ten, depending on how late she'd stayed up eating the night before, and drag herself out of bed. She'd have a quick shower, always getting a kick out of soaping up her expanding ass, before hopping out fresh, clean and hungry.

She'd quickly struggle into her underwear and dressing gown, before making a bee-line for the kitchen. She always made sure to keep a well stocked fridge, and would quickly cook up some bacon and eggs, maybe some waffles if there was batter. She usually cooked enough for three people, but lately that just hadn't seemed like enough...

After a filling breakfast, the hefty Latina would veg in front of the TV, polishing of one or two bags of chips as she watched The Biggest Loser, measuring herself up with the contestants as she watched.

She wasn't at that stage yet, though her new habits had taken their toll. Her breasts had gone up another cup size, but still had a bit of perk in them, while her belly was almost constantly puffed up with food. Her face was softer, puffier, and when she yawned, or even smiled, a double chin made a brief appearance. Her calves and ankles had merged together, and recently she realised her thighs had started to rub off each other, just the tiniest bit. This minute bit of friction had turned Carla on so much that she had to sit down for a minute before carrying on.

All the sitting and stuffing had, of course, had a massive effect on her most ample asset, her backside. The constant cycle of gorging had caused her butt cheeks to balloon, sticking out a good five inches behind her and giving her a slight waddle, which she loved. Her hips had also spread, pushing outwards to give her an exaggerated pear shape.

At around noon, Carla would drive to the hospital, stopping to pick up a few donuts on the way, and, after getting changed into some scrubs (She had recently graduated to an even larger pair), she would write up the day's nursing schedule. She did this while grazing on the donuts, before taking an early lunch.

"Being Head Nurse does have its' privileges," Carla thought, as she headed for the cafeteria. She bit into the final donut, "Mmmmmmm! Raspberry Crème!"

She arrived at the cafeteria and helped herself to two trays worth of Sloppy Joes, including extra fries, a large milkshake and two generous slices of chocolate fudge cake. She had long since stopped caring what people thought of her eating habits, and even helped herself to some extra Slop for her Joes. She paid up and carried her meal over to her usual table, where Elliot was already sitting.

Unlike Carla, Elliot was still having trouble adjusting her lifestyle. She had never allowed herself to let go like this before, and over the past few weeks she'd been battling with herself about which path to take. She would often skip a meal, maybe go jogging, in hopes of getting her figure back, but a skipped breakfast always led to an extra large lunch, and she somehow always found herself jogging to a donut shop.

As Carla sat down, she found Elliot munching, rather unenthusiastically, on a small, dry salad. She was wearing a pair of dark gray slacks and her white lab coat, which was, unusually, pulled tight and buttoned up, instead of hanging open.

Carla found the sight of her friend forlornly staring at a limp piece of lettuce highly amusing, considering the relative feast she'd set out for herself.

"You know its Sloppy Joe day, right?" Carla asked.

Elliot glared at her. "Yes. I know that, Carla. I also know that if I keep eating like you do every day, Carla, they'll have to carry me out of here on a flatbed truck!"

Carla rolled her eyes. "I don't think you're quite at that stage yet."

"Well you know what I think, Carla? I think ever since I agreed to your stupid little game, I've been gaining weight like crazy!" Elliot retorted, forgetting that she was the one who had invented the game and sold it to a pliant Carla in the name of women's rights.

But it was true. Carla didn't know why, maybe it was all the years Elliot had practically starved herself, but since she'd started her new 'diet', Elliot had gained at an unbelievable rate. Unlike Carla, whose weight mostly settled 'south of the border', the blonde doctor had a tendency to be top heavy. She gained a lot of weight in her face, giving her round cheeks and a permanent double chin, and her breasts had also grown, expanding two full cup sizes.

But her most notable change was her belly. Once flat, with even a hint of a six pack, Elliot's stomach had grown large and round. It had gone from hard and taut to soft and doughy, as the many stuffing's it had undergone started to show. It bulged out alarmingly from under her clothes, especially since Elliot was refusing to shop for larger sizes.

"If I do that, its game over," she had said gravely.

"And that is why, Carla, I'm having a salad instead of one of those disgusting burgers." Elliot sniffed, before popping a piece of celery in her mouth.

Carla smiled. "Oh well. I can see you've made up your mind."

Elliot smiled, dimples appearing in her chubby cheeks.

Carla smiled back, and then continued talking. "I guess I'll just have to eat all these juicy, greasy, meaty..."

Elliot's smile faded.

"...delicious, mouth-watering..."

Elliot's mouth was watering, and she looked longingly at the burger as she rubbed her grumbling stomach.

"...tasty little treats, all by myself."

Carla raised the sandwich to her open mouth, before pausing and looking pointedly at Elliot.

Elliot twisted in her seat. "I really shouldn't..."

Carla bit into the Joe, letting out a deeply satisfied moan. "Mmmmmmm..."

Elliot gave up, "Oh, gimme one of those!"

She grabbed a burger from Carla's tray and quickly sank her teeth in, releasing a large burst of slop which ran down her chin before slipping down on to her previously pristine lab coat.

Elliot's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the previously forbidden food, and it was a few more bites before Elliot noticed the long trail of brown gloop now staining her coat. Her eyes widened.

"Frick!" She hurriedly grabbed a napkin, but only succeeded in smudging the mess into an even larger shape.

"Frick on a stick with a brick!" She looked mournfully at the ruined garment.

"What am I going to do Carla?"

Carla shrugged, just tucking into her second Joe.

"Just take it off; you've got like, five more at home."

Elliot lowered her voice. "I can't take it off."

"Why not?" Carla asked, through a mouth full of slop.

Elliot looked around nervously. "Well..."

She clumsily unbuttoned her coat, revealing her pale, soft gut, and the remains of a pale blue blouse. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a handful of buttons.

Carla laughed so hard she almost choked on her burger, and had to take a long draught of her milkshake before she could speak again.

"Had a little, eh, wardrobe malfunction did we?" she grinned.

Elliot blushed and nodded. "I was down at the nurses' station, and I mean, I'd skipped breakfast, so I thought I'd have a muffin from the basket, and I guess this top was a little tight..."

Carla nodded sagely, trying not to laugh again.

"And when did this happen?" She asked, gesturing at Elliot's ruined shirt.

Elliot flushed even redder. "About halfway through the third muffin..."

They could hear Carla's laughter all the way down in the morgue.

4. Nov 26, 2011 #4

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

Chapter Four - Growing Concerns

After a minute or two, Carla stopped laughing, and even managed to get Elliot to see the funny side of what had happened. The blossoming pair then settled down to a proper lunch, Carla graciously sharing her food with her friend. A few minutes of quiet chomping and slurping passed, after which both women sat back in the plastic cafeteria chairs, pleasantly full.

Elliot slipped a manicured hand in between the loose folds of her coat and softly massaged her pale belly, letting out a small, satisfied burp.

Carla was less content. Half a meal, even with portions as generous as hers were, wasn't quite enough. Sure, she was full, but she wasn't exactly... full. It was difficult to explain. Lately she had found the real enjoyment of eating was pushing herself further than just 'not hungry anymore'. Forcing herself to eat more, to stuff, to gorge, to press the boundary between pleasure and pain...

Carla blinked back to reality, and realized that Elliot was talking to her.

"So, do you want to come over tonight? I'm starting my new diet tomorrow, so I'm going to have one last big meal to get rid of all the leftovers and junk food I've got, and there's a gallon of Chunky Monkey in the fridge with your name on it."

Carla rolled her eyes. Elliot had started a 'new' diet seven times in the last few weeks, and each one began with a massive binge to 'get rid' of all the treats she had in the house.

"As attractive as that sounds, I can't make it." She slurped the last dregs of her milkshake. "Turk's taking me out to dinner for our anniversary tonight."

Elliot nodded, "Oh yeah, it's cool." She picked a few stray fries from her plate and popped them in her mouth. "So where's he taking you?"

"Just a little place called Mario's." Carla replied, smugly.

Elliot's mouth dropped open, revealing half-chewed fries. "He's taking you there? That place is so expensive, plus I hear the food is to die for."

Carla smiled, "What can I say? My man knows how to treat a classy lady like me."

She paused, glancing at Elliot's plate.

"Aren't you going to finish that burger?" she asked, pointing to a half-eaten sloppy joe.

Elliot looked down and patted her stomach. "I think I'm pretty much full, you can have it if you want. It's kind of cold..."

She looked back up, and saw Carla shoving the whole chunk into her mouth. She chewed noisily, before swallowing and letting out a quick burp.

"Like I said," Carla continued, "Turk knows how to treat a classy lady like me."

A few hours later and Carla was at home, putting on her new 'date night' outfit. She had bought it a week ago, as she knew none of her old dresses would fit her. It was a green, sequined number, with a plunging v-neck which showed off her boobs quite nicely, she thought. She may have gone up a dress size (or three) but Carla was determined to look her best.

She carefully took it down from its hanger behind the bedroom door and went to step into it. As she bent down to pick it up she felt the accumulated meals and snacks which made up her belly roll squeeze together uncomfortably for a moment, but then the pressure was gone.

She hitched the garment up over her hips, careful not to snag it on her thong, lest she give herself an inadvertent wedgie. After surmounting the obstacle that was her hips and ass, the rest was plain sailing, and soon Carla was admiring herself in the mirror.

The dress hugged her hips snugly, and really accentuated her ass, which Carla loved. She glanced at her stomach, which stuck out a little. When she had been buying the dress, she had forgotten to factor in the weight she would gain between now and then. But it was hardly noticeable.

Almost as if it was aware it was being watched, Carla's stomach growled. She had, in order to build up an appetite for her dinner, skipped both second lunch and early supper, and had limited herself to only half a dozen muffins from the nurses' station. Elliot had joined her in her fast, saying it could never hurt to start the diet early.

Carla hadn't realized just how degraded her friend's self control had become recently, until she found her on the break room couch twenty minutes later, chomping down some chips and guzzling a soda.

Turk, calling from the living room, yanked the husky Latina back to the present. "You ready to go sweetness?"

"Forget about Elliot," she told herself, "tonight is about you and Turk celebrating another wonderful year together."

She took one last look in the mirror and wiggled her hips excitedly. She had practically starved herself all day, and now it was time to make up the deficit with some of the best food in town. She grabbed her handbag, and checking Turks' present was still inside, hollered back to her husband.

"Ready when you are!"

Meanwhile, across town, Elliot was just getting home from work. She walked into her bedroom, shedding her slop-stained lab coat as she went, hanging on its special hook behind the door. She also removed her ruined blouse, dropping it on the floor by the laundry basket. Finally she reached under her overhanging gut and undid the button on her way-too-tight trousers. Stepping out of her slacks, and clad only in her underwear, Elliot went into the ensuite bathroom and began to examine her plump form in the mirror.

It was a large mirror, which dominated one wall of the room, and allowed Elliot to see her whole body. Despite this choice, her eyes were immediately drawn to her belly, which now gave her the appearance of being six months pregnant. It sagged over the waistband of her pink panties slightly, but was free from stretch marks thanks to her rigorous moisturizing routine.

She grabbed the tub of cocoa butter now and, taking a generous handful, began to slather it over her stomach. As much as she hated to admit it, Elliot rather enjoyed the feeling of massaging her new girth, squeezing it between her fingers. As she rubbed the cream in, she began the cast a critical eye of the rest of her body.

She leaned forward and puffed out her cheeks, pinching them and feeling how chubby they were. She then took a look at her breasts, which had grown quite a bit, and were even now testing the limits of her oldest, most stretched out bra. Elliot sighed and maneuvered her hand between them, releasing the clasp and causing the bra to fall away.

Naked now except for her panties, Elliot cupped her boobs and weighed them in her hands, smiling.

"I guess there are some advantages to all this weight I've gained." she thought to herself.

Then she shook her head, her blonde hair flying about her face, as her mother's voice rang in her head.

"Fat girls are only good for one thing as far as boys are concerned sweetie, and that one thing is practice"

This little piece of wisdom had been offered when Elliot came home from pre-med school one Thanksgiving, about fifteen pounds heavier then when she had left. Even with all the food available during the holiday season, the weight had melted off under the steely glare of her mother, and had stayed off ever since.

"Until now that is." She thought bitterly.

She sighed again, and pulling on an old t-shirt (Sacred Heart Picnic 2007) she went to set out her last hurrah, to, as she said, 'get rid of all the fatty treats and junk food'. She licked her lips subconsciously.

Mario's was well known as the best restaurant in town, in terms of atmosphere as well as food. Bright, airy spaces, luxurious furnishings, expensive and tasteful artwork... All these details were lost on Carla, who was munching her way through a rack of tender pork ribs. The sweet and sticky sauce decorated the lower half of her face, and she would pause every now and then to dab at it with a napkin, or slug some wine before diving back into the fray.

"The food here is just so good!" she thought, chewing lustily.

She had already finished off a large basket of chicken wings (which could have served six, according to the menu), a deep dish of pasta carbonara, rich with creamy sauce and bacon bits, and a 12 ounce fillet steak with deep-fried mushrooms and onion rings, slathered in garlic butter, before moving on to the ribs.

The excesses of her gluttony were plain to see, her swollen stomach putting massive pressure on her already tight dress, a dress that was now stained with smears of butter, cream and various other sauces.

As Carla polished off the last of the ribs, her husband looked on with astonishment. Although he hadn't been able to ignore his wife's weight gain, obvious as it was, he had been avoiding spending too much time with her in recent weeks. Paperwork, seminars, covering shifts... Each excuse had been casually accepted by his growing spouse, who was usually too preoccupied with food, or thinking about food, or stuffed to the gills with food to care.

But, seeing her now, Turk had to admit he'd been naive in thinking the problem would just go away by itself. Carla had ballooned, and, if her eating habits tonight were any indication, that wasn't likely to stop any time soon.

He cast his mind back to the conversation they'd had, what was it, a month ago now? He hadn't been lying when he said he didn't mind if Carla gained weight. She'd stuck by him when he had struggled with his weight, and besides, he had actually been fairly appreciative of the extra jiggle in her step, the way her butt had grown...

But this was a whole other level. He resolved to say something about it just as Carla gnawed the last chunk of meat off the bone, which she let fall from her hand before licking the last traces of sauce off her fingers. Turk sighed and began to speak.

"Honey? I think we need to..."

He was interrupted by their waitress, a skinny young woman with dyed blonde hair and a nose piercing, who had been amused by the amount of food Carla had ordered, amusement that was quickly replaced by astonishment, before giving way to a kind of horrified awe.

"Em, would madam care to see the dessert menu?" she asked, nervously.

"I think we're fine here..." Turk began, but Carla cut him off.

"I'll have the double layer cheesecake with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, he'll have the chocolate chip paradise pie, with extra whipped cream and caramel sauce , and we'll both have coffee, his black, mine with milk and three sugars."

The woman, who had been frantically scribbling down their order and attempting to clear their plates at the same time, nodded hurriedly before scurrying away. The diabetic Turk looked at Carla quizzically.

"You are aware if I eat that, my foot will fall off mere moments before my heart explodes."

Carla smiled, guiltily.

"I know, but I couldn't pick between them, and, well, I didn't want to look like a complete pig."

"Bit late for that." remarked Turk under his breath, as Carla picked some morsel of meat from her teeth before popping it into her mouth.

"Besides, I need to keep my strength up for the special surprise I've got planned for tonight." Carla continued, grinning wolfishly, as she pushed her breasts forward suggestively.

Turk gulped. Carla always made anniversaries an 'enjoyable' occasion, but as he watched her slamming back the last gulp of wine in her glass, scratching her distended belly as she did so, he began to doubt just how enjoyable he would find her 'special surprise'.

"Excuse me for a moment," Carla asked, "gotta powder my nose."

Due to her heroically engorged midsection, it took Carla almost a full minute, full of grunting and shoving, to get to her feet. Red-faced and panting, she began to make her way to the bathroom.

All Turk's doubts vanished. There was no way he could enjoy whatever it was Carla had planned.

Suddenly Carla turned, revealing her generous rear quarters. If the dress had been tastefully snug before, it was now almost obscenely tight. Revealing every curve and contour, each dimple and each ripple of cellulite, the dress seemed to have been painted on. Turk's mouth dropped open as he watched her tremendous ass bounce away.

Well, maybe he could enjoy it a little.

Elliot, coincidentally, was also struggling with inner conflict. Hers was of a more trivial nature, however.

She was stretched out on her couch, head lying on the arm rest, butt resting in the groove she had, to her mortification at its discovery, created by her near constant sitting and eating. Her gut was bulging out from under her t-shirt, bloated and taut, her bountiful boobs resting on top of it.

One hand held a can of soda; the other was lazily adjusting her underwear, which had bunched uncomfortably under her butt. As she tugged on her wayward garment, she gave her butt cheek an experimental squeeze. Although it hadn't been a problem before, especially compared with her stomach, her bum did seem a bit... meatier.

"Great," she thought, "like I haven't had enough trouble getting my pants to fit."

Elliot glanced at the coffee table, where a pack of fudge and a tube of cookie dough lay. She guzzled the rest of her soda and placed it neatly on the small pyramid of cans on the end table, before wiping her mouth and, with some effort, sitting up.

"Whoof!" she exhaled. It felt like she'd swallowed a bowling ball.

"Okay," the busty blonde asked herself "What next? The fudge, or the..." She paused to let out a large, particularly pungent belch. She sniffed the air, before wincing.

"What was I eating?"

She snorted and looked around.

"Oh yeah." she laughed, causing her turgid belly to shake painfully.

Littered around the room were the discarded packages and boxes that made up the debris of her 'last hurrah'. An empty bucket of fried chicken, a grease stained pizza box, a small pile of Twinkie wrappers, a few crumpled potato bags... Elliot had been eating pretty much continuously for two hours, except for about fifteen minutes of arguing with the pizza guy about a missing box of 'Cheez-ee Garlic Bread'.

"So, fudge or cookie dough?" she asked herself," This is it, the last bit of junk food I eat before my diet officially begins, so I gotta choose one..."

A sudden look of comprehension spread across her pudgy face.

"...unless...

With her left hand, Elliot delicately picked up a small slab of fudge. With her right, she unscrewed the cap of the tube of cookie dough. Carefully, cautiously, as if she was expecting a violent reaction, she squeezed a dollop of dough on to the chunk. With a moment's hesitation, she popped the piece into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned happily, as the fudge melted on her tongue, blending with the gooey mixture to create a taste sensation.

She swallowed and cracked a wide grin, revealing chocolate stained teeth, before covering the entire tray of fudge in a deep layer of cookie dough.

"Okay," she told herself, scooping up a chunk of creamy fudge, preparing to stuff her face, "But this is absolutely the absolute last thing I will eat..."

She broke off as she saw a previously abandoned box of donuts lying by her feet. There appeared to be half a dozen left, and they were syrup glazed, her favourite...

Her gaze jumped from the donuts, to her turgid belly, to the rapidly congealing hunk of ooze in her hand, before fixing itself back on the donuts.

She jammed the chunk in her mouth, chewed rapidly and swallowed, making her decision.

"Okay" she sighed, "but after the fudge-cookie dough stuff, those donuts will be the absolute last things I..."

The golden-haired glutton's self imposed limitation was once again interrupted, this time by the doorbell.

"Who the frick it that?" she groaned angrily

Before she could get up the intercom crackled into life and answered her question.

"Uh, I got spring rolls, deep fried wontons and a large order of General Tsao's Chicken for a Mr. E. Reid?"

Elliot winced as she stood up, the massive amount of food she'd eaten shifting in her bloated paunch. She had forgotten she had ordered Chinese food. And not only had they gotten her name wrong, but they'd left out the butter-fried noodles!

As she quickly grabbed the brown bag from the delivery guy and yelled at him for forgetting her noodles, she silently began yet another promise.

"Okay, so after this, and the fudge, the donuts are officially the last..."

5. Nov 26, 2011 #5

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

Chapter Five - Large Ambitions

Monday morning in the hospital, and Carla Espinosa sat at the nurses' station, enjoying a particularly moist blueberry muffin and trying to decide if 10am was too early to go for lunch.

Maybe I could just call it a second breakfast... she mused, sipping
    her frothy cappuccino.

Two weeks had passed since her anniversary binge, and Sacred Heart's Head Nurse had just continued to gorge and grow. She hadn't weighed herself in a while, not since a certain doctor had thrown her bathroom scale out the window after it showed that she'd gained five pounds in one day.

Still, Carla was fairly sure that she had put on a few pounds in the last few weeks... Her breasts had grown larger, and now rested heavily on top of her belly, which had also experienced a growth spurt. It now formed two rolls, a large bottom one with a smaller one above it. All this detail, however, was mostly hidden beneath a peach colored scrubs top.

One 'detail' that could never be hidden or even disguised was the way Carla's already massive ass had continued to expand. It stuck out behind her, shelf-like, and had recently outgrown its third pair of scrub trousers and it's second office chair.

Her thighs had also experienced their fair share of weight gain, and now rubbed together constantly, causing her to waddle, a motion which made the chunky Latina's butt jiggle and sway in a way which many men (and a few women) at the hospital found distracting.

Carla popped the last chunk of muffin in her mouth and decided to go see if Elliot wanted to go get some 'lunch'. Pulling herself out of her chair (which creaked with relief as she got off) she opened her purse and whipped out her cell phone, a shiny chrome flip top, her anniversary gift from Turk. She typed out a message as fast as her pudgy fingers allowed her to.

"U up 4 sum food? BK/KFC?"

She selected Elliot's number and pressed send. After filling out a few
    requisition forms, she heard her phone chirrup and flipped open her
    handset.

"I suppose. Kentucky Fried Chicken sounds nice. 20 minutes?"

Carla smiled. No matter what, under any and all circumstances, Elliot
    always insisted on using correct spelling and punctuation.

Across the road from the main entrance to Sacred Heart was a small shopping plaza, which had recently opened. It had the usual mix of stores, a clothing boutique, a video game store, the obligatory Wal-Mart... But most importantly, it had both a Burger King franchise and a KFC outlet. Carla and Elliot had quickly become familiar with both restaurants, often stopping in for a snack before, after, or indeed during work.

Exactly 18 minutes after receiving Elliot's text, Carla wandered through the hissing automatic doors of KFC, clutching a mustard covered pretzel she had purchased from a street vendor, and wearing a tasteful beige jacket over her scrubs, a jacket which she could no longer close over her chubby torso. Chomping on her salty treat and scanning the tables, she was surprised to see her friend's distinctive blonde tresses, already seated at a table and chowing down.

She squeezed her meaty hips through a gap in the tables, nearly upsetting a tray of drinks, before sitting down opposite Elliot, who was earnestly working her way through a family sized 'Boneless Bucket', with gravy and coleslaw on the side. She was eating quite fast, shoving the chicken into her mouth at pace, pausing only occasionally to slurp from a 'Mega-Size' Diet Coke. The bucket was already half empty.

Carla cleared her throat theatrically.

Elliot looked up from her exertions, eyes wide, chubby cheeks bulging
    with fried chicken and coleslaw.

Carla smiled.

"Hungry?"

Elliot swallowed laboriously, before mumbling something about having
    been for a run earlier, and about needing to 'maintain energy levels'.

It was only then that the chunky nurse noticed that her friend wasn't
    wearing her customary blouse, slacks and lab coat combo, but a bright
    blue jogging suit with yellow piping along the sides and quite a few food stains decorating the front. The bottoms were hitched low under her bulging gut, which the soiled top was struggling to contain. The zipper could only pull up so far, and showed off a generous amount of the doctor's enhanced
    cleavage.

Carla's grin widened at the idea of the new and improved Elliot
    running anywhere.

"Jogging huh? How many miles did you manage?" she asked snidely.

Elliot kept a stoic expression, and pretended to be very interested in
    the contents of a tub of gravy.

"Oh you know," she mumbled, "the usual amount. A few laps of the park."

Carla snorted derisively, helping herself to some chicken tenders.

Elliot blushed. "Well, maybe not quite that much..."

The tubby blonde went on to relate exactly what had happened.

Her new diet and exercise plan had started out well the night before, when Elliot managed to dig her exercise outfit from the large pile of clothes that she had outgrown, a pile that would soon encompass her entire wardrobe.

It had gotten even better when she had managed to limit herself to only one low fat ready meal, ignoring the kitchen full of goodies, all of them fattening. The blonde had tried to stave off the hunger pangs by watching TV, but after drooling over twenty minutes of the cooking channel, she had decided that an early night would be for the best.

What had followed was a restless night, spent tossing and turning in too tight pajamas. Finally falling asleep around two am, Elliot found her subconscious filled with tasty treats, including being fed an entire gingerbread house by a familiar looking witch with a huge ass, and being stuffed with apples and cider by a rugged Mexican apple thief.

When she finally woke, drenched in sweat after a series of more and more gluttonous dreams, she wasn't sure which was louder, the blaring alarm or her rumbling stomach. She hurried to the kitchen and immediately set about stuffing her face. Half a cold pizza, an entire tray of brownies, two gallons of milk, even the healthy snack of crackers and celery sticks she had set out, all of it disappeared into her ravenous belly (she smeared the crackers with peanut butter and dipped the celery sticks into a jar of mayonnaise).

Her alarm had gone off at five but it was almost seven o' clock before the doughy doctor squeezed into her severely snug jogging suit. Despite what she referred to as 'a minor setback' she was nothing if not committed to her goal.

When Elliot had finally got out on the thankfully still-empty street, and after a few half remembered stretching exercises (which she gave up after realizing she couldn't even see, let alone touch, her toes) she set off at a slow pace for the nearby park.

Almost instantly, she was out of breath, weeks of laziness and eating making themselves known. It wasn't helped by the massive breakfast sitting heavily in her stomach, nor the way her boobs bounced freely, grown too large for even her largest, most stretched out sports bra (and that was one that J.D had used to launch melons off of the hospital roof).

She felt hot, tired and queasy, and was not so much jogging as shambling clumsily along. She finally ground to a halt, panting and wheezing, and, after a few minutes to catch her breath, surveyed her surroundings.

She had only made it as far as the end of the street! She could still see her house, and she was exhausted! She could also see, she realized, as she wiped the perspiration from her brow, that bakery that sold those maple-glazed donuts she was so fond of...

The whole story came out over a period of about half an hour, with breaks for laughter, questions and of course, ordering and eating food. As Elliot finished her story with the ordering of a dozen maple- glazed donuts, Carla was finishing off a double bacon chicken fillet burger with extra Colonel Sauce, her third of the day.

"So," Carla asked, pausing to dunk the last chunk of burger into some
    gravy, "what time does your shift start?"

Elliot was gnawing on some corn on the cob. She licked melted butter
    off her fingers as she talked.

"Actually," she began, "it doesn't start at all. I'm taking some time off until I can sort this whole weight problem out."

Carla stared at her fattened friend, a mixture of gravy and Colonel Sauce dripping down her chin.

"What? What weight problem? I don't see a problem with your weight."

Elliot glared. "Stow it Carla. Look at me." she pointed at her exaggerated cleavage, into which a few crumbs had collected.

"Look at you!" she continued.

She poked Carla's belly roll, which was almost spilling onto the table
    in front of her. Her slim finger sank down to the knuckle.

"Ow!" Carla snapped, slapping the hand away.

"Face it Carla!" Elliot continued haughtily, "We've both blimped out
    and turned into fat pigs!"

She crossed her arms across her chest, with some difficulty, and slumped in her chair, pouting.

Carla groaned. Elliot would jump from accepting and enjoying her gain to feeling angry and insecure about it regularly, usually whenever there was no more food to be had.

She could probably avoid the issue by simply suggesting they go get some ice cream, but instead, suppressing a belch, Carla asked her what the real problem was.

Elliot sighed, "Okay, first there was the whole workout fiasco. But secondly," she paused to let out a burp, before resuming, "Do you know how many people have asked me 'when's the baby due?' in the last week?"

It had become a frequent occurrence since the pair began to gain.

Carla shook her head.

"Six?" she guessed, randomly.

"Not one!" Elliot exclaimed.

Carla failed to see the problem. Elliot had always hated when people asked that question, blushing and trying to hide her bulging belly. Carla personally enjoyed the look on their faces when she told them she wasn't pregnant, she was just getting fat for the hell of it.

"So what?" asked Carla, confused.

"So what!?" Elliot was incredulous "If no one asks that, it means I'm
    no longer a thin girl who's getting fat, I'm a fat girl who's just getting fatter!"

Carla shook her head and went back to her food. Sometimes Elliot was
    just impossible.

"Plus..." Elliot continued.

Carla looked up, with a mouth full of fries.

"There's more?" she asked.

Elliot looked wretched.

"I accidentally answered the phone to my mother."

Carla groaned again. Elliot's mother was the ultimate ice queen. Just thinking about her was enough to put her daughter off food for... well, for at least few minutes.

Elliot shook her head despairingly, blonde hair flying and chubby
    cheeks wobbling.

"I thought it was the Chinese delivery guy!" she explained "He was
    late with my order and..."

Carla wasn't convinced.

"How late?"

Elliot hung her head, almost dipping her nose into a tub of coleslaw.

"Three minutes." she answered lamely.

"So what happened?" Carla asked, tucking into another burger.

"She said that I sounded fat, and that she was coming to visit me."

Carla raised an eyebrow.

"You 'sounded' fat?"

Elliot actually did get some coleslaw on her nose this time.

"My mouth may have been full of potato chips at the time."

"So what are you going to do?" Carla enquired, exasperatedly.

Elliot stood up, pulling her pants up around her belly, chins
    jiggling, a serious look of purpose on her face, despite the coleslaw.

"Firstly" she gestured at the cartons and wrappers on the table, "no
    more of this stuff." She swiped a few cartons on to the floor in a
    dramatic manner.

"Secondly, a real exercise regime that I will stick to, and thirdly..." she faltered, sitting back down. "Thirdly, I'm going to take time off from my job and pretend to be on vacation, while actually hiding in my own house, subsisting on water and stale bread, all to hide from my own mother."

Elliot was feeling dejected, but Carla was in a buoyant mood. The sun was shining, her belly was full and her friend had a problem that she had a solution to.

She leaned over the debris strewn table and wiped the coleslaw from
    the end of Elliot's nose.

"Or," she began, licking her finger, " you could actually go on vacation."

Elliot looked confused.

"What?"

"Its simple." Carla elaborated "Just take two weeks off, and go on a real trip abroad. You can relax, your mother will be off your back, and you might even enjoy it."

The chubby blonde looked unconvinced.

"And who knows?" Carla continued, "it might be an opportunity to lose
    some weight."

Though I doubt it, she added mentally, eyeing her friend's bloated gut and cannonball boobs, as well as the way she was horsing into what had to be her fifth box of popcorn chicken.

Elliot chewed thoughtfully, before finally swallowing and announcing her decision.

"Alright." she said, "I'll do it. I deserve some time off anyway."

Carla squealed with delight.

"Great! I have to get back to work now, but I'll start planning our trip as soon as I get home."

Elliot looked confused again.

"Our trip? I thought..."

But Carla had already hoisted herself to her feet, and was on a roll.

"I've been dreaming about a holiday, and this is perfect opportunity. It'll be just like a girly weekend, but for a full two weeks!"

Elliot felt the situation rapidly slipping out of her grasp.

"But, I thought..."

Carla waved her hands, dismissing any concerns.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with all the details, and we'll be gone by the
    end of the week."

Elliot attempted one final salvo.

"Carla, what about Turk? Will he mind you going away like this?"

Carla shrugged as she struggled into her coat.

"Doubt it. He's been really busy with work lately..."

She looked momentarily perturbed by this information, but soon snapped
    put of it.

"Okay, really got to go, talk to you later!"

And with that, Elliot was alone again, in a greasy fast food outlet, on a weekday morning, wearing a jogging suit that was at least two sizes too small. Except now she was going on a mystery vacation against her will, with her obese Latina best friend, around whom she could never control her eating. Could her day get any worse?

She cheered up a little when she spotted a small piece of chicken hidden under a loose piece of lettuce. She was stuffed, but, if she as seriously going on a diet, this could be her last piece of fried chicken for a while. She picked it up and, dipping it in some mayonnaise, popped it in her mouth.

She shifted in her seat and patted her bulging stomach. This movement,
    combined with her stuffed state, caused a build up of gas in her gut,
    culminating in a loud gurgle, a small fart and causing the waistband
    of her trousers to snap catastrophically, releasing her flabby belly
    from its polyester confines.

Elliot groaned. When even her clothes with elastic waistbands were giving up on her, it might be time to get new clothes.

Just some temporary 'fat clothes', she told herself, to wear until I lose the weight.

She looked around the restaurant, which was empty aside from a few stoned college kids and a tired looking janitor. Maybe she could get something to go, before heading to the mall, or maybe heading home and ordering online.

Although there was that great Indian place in the mall food court, with the really big portions. Right next to the corndog stand, with that two dogs for the price of one deal.

She licked her lips and sucked the last few drops from her beverage. The mall it was. 

6. Nov 26, 2011 #6

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

Chapter Six – Interlude (Part 1)

The small residential street was as silent as the stars which shone above it. No dogs were barking, no music playing, not even the occasional atmospheric owl hoot broke the peace. But, every so often, a muffled crashing could be heard, coming from a house near the end of the street.

The noises were usually accompanied by a loud moan or a mournful grunt. A few nearby neighbors were woken up, including an irritable air traffic controller who had just fallen asleep, an excitable scarlet macaw, and a small boy named, rather whimsically, Gideon.

While the macaw was just startled and the air traffic controller annoyed, Gideon was absolutely terrified. To his sleep-addled mind, the mysterious noises were without doubt the footsteps of a monstrous nightmare creature, which would soon arrive to devour him whole. He drew the covers up to his chin in response to a particularly violent outburst, and prayed he would live to see the morning.

Gideon would have been surprised to discover the source of his terror to be the pretty blonde lady who lived next door, tossing and turning in an attempt to fall asleep. The clanging of the bedsprings as she turned over was the source of the ominous footsteps, as was her frustration at not being able to sleep the root of the gruesome noises.

Sleeping on a full stomach was a feeling that Dr. Elliot Reid, M.D, had gotten used to over the last few weeks. It was therefore quite difficult to adjust to sleeping on an empty one, especially one as cavernously empty as hers felt. Also, without the soporific effect that a good stuffing had on her, she could notice all the little irritants that usually passed beneath her radar.

Irritants like the way her panties dug in to her softening butt cheeks, or the way the buttons on her pajama top creaked whenever she took a deep breath. Or the way the fridge hummed so temptingly from the kitchen... Elliot had gone to bed a little after nine, thumbed through a few magazines and had turned off the light by nine thirty. Since then she had lay in the dark, trying not to think about how hungry she was.

She glanced at the clock on her bedside table. The digital display read 00:46 in bright red numerals. She had to get up and go jogging in little over four hours! Groaning, and rubbing her grumbling stomach, Elliot rolled over once again and closed her eyes tight.

"Just try not to think about food." she told herself, "Think about something else, like... like conjugating German verbs!"

It was a simple if nerdy trick that Elliot had used in college when she wasn't able to sleep, usually before a big exam. For some reason, she found the glottal vowels and sharp consonants of the language of the Deutschstämmige to be oddly soothing.

She began, and quickly settled into a rhythm.

"Ich bin, du bist, er ist, wir sind, ihr seid, sie sind..."

She went on and on, sein; to be, haben; to have, gehen; to go... Soon the mumbling medico felt her rumbling stomach quieten, and that she was finally drifting off to sleep. But unfortunately, her mind clouded by tiredness, the next verb she picked to conjugate was essen, the verb to eat.

" Ich esse, du ißt, er aß..."

Almost immediately her mind was flooded with images of eating, as well as delicious foods. Her belly gave out a corresponding gurgle, and before she knew it she was wide awake and as hungry as ever.

"Frick!" she yelled, and with a clanking of bedsprings, rolled over and turned on her bedside lamp. She dozed.

Suddenly the room was filled with an unimaginably bright, blinding light. Elliot clamped her eyes shut and sat up, groping for the light switch.

She found it and in her dream-state mind flicked it with a sigh of relief as the light dimmed. Though only slightly. Confused, the bewildered blonde opened her eyes, and was astonished by what she saw.

Elliot was no longer in her bed. In fact, she was no longer in her bedroom! She was instead sitting on a stage in front of a large crowd. She looked around, and saw she was in what looked like a large German beer hall. This was confirmed by the fact that the crowd was made up of swarthy Germanic men swinging mugs of beer around the place and wearing lederhosen.

Elliot looked down and saw that she too was wearing the traditional leather shorts, buckled straps and white collared shirt of Bavaria, as well as, she discovered, patting her head, the classic feathered hat. She had to admit that the outfit, while strange, did do a nice job of covering her expanded girth.

Elliot then realized that there was another person on stage with her, and it was someone she recognized! Standing next to a nearby microphone and wearing a similar outfit to hers, was Carla!

Elliot almost didn't recognize her best friend however, because she was so skinny! Unlike Elliot's lederhosen, Carla's had obviously been sexed up, with a plunging neckline showing off her perky breasts, and scandalously short leggings revealing her firm thighs and pert ass , as well as a cropped belly top which displayed her flat, toned stomach. Elliot's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open as she took in her friend's slimmed-down shape.

"When did that happen?!" she thought, watching as Carla removed the microphone from its stand and strode, rather than waddled, across the stage towards her.

She was addressing the crowd in what Elliot had assumed was Spanish, but she now realized was flawless German! She was also, rather worryingly, gesturing for Elliot to stand up. She played along and did as she was asked, resulting in a rousing cheer from the assembled men. She blushed and gave a small wave.

"What the Frick is going on?" thought, as she tried to attract Carla's attention, but to no avail.

Carla was still speaking in rapid fire German, and even though Elliot herself was fluent in the language, she struggled to keep up.

"Sie ist schwer, Sie kann sei schwerer!" announced Carla, to more cheering.

Elliot racked her brains.

"She is large big, but she, um, is able to be, uh, larger?" she mumbled to herself.

"What's happening here?" she asked imploringly, turning to Carla.

But the lovely Latina continued on, ignoring her friend's obvious confusion.

"Zuerst, Bratwürste!"

"First," thought Elliot, "Sausages?"
    She looked around.

"What sausages?"

Her question was answered by the arrival of a squeaky trolley, wheeled by a busty blonde haired maiden and piled high with long sausage links. The trolley was maneuvered in front of Elliot, and a silence fell across the hall. It was without doubt a strange situation, but she was absolutely starving, and the food did smell really good... She glanced at Carla, who smiled and motioned for her to dig in.

She grabbed a sausage and a few people cheered. Taking a bite caused a general murmur of approval. Realizing how good they tasted and settling down for some serious eating resulted in untold jubilation! A brass band struck up a cheery tune as Elliot chowed down, and the Germans chanted along to the rhythm:

"Friss, Friss, Friss!" "Eat, Eat, Eat!"

15 minutes later and Elliot munched down the last Bratwürste, to rapturous applause. She raised her flabby arms above her head in acknowledgement of the approbation, and she was actually feeling kind of proud of her achievement. Her stomach was distended, packed as it was with meat, but both the shirt and the straps were successfully containing it. Carla reappeared on stage and gestured for her to stand up and take a bow. She struggled to her feet and dipped her head awkwardly, her bulging stomach making bending down uncomfortable.

Carla nodded before returning to the microphone, smiling broadly.

"<And now>," she said, "Bier!"

Elliot turned, spying the same woman from before carrying a large stein of foaming beer, at least a litre in volume, which she held out for Elliot to take. She looked out at the crowd.

"<No thanks, I think I'm full.>" she explained in German, struggling to remember the correct pronunciation in her stuffed state.

This got a big laugh from the crowd for some reason. Elliot shrugged. She was pretty thirsty.

"<I guess I could have one drink.>" she announced, to more laughter.​

On her creaking bed Elliot turned, still off in her dream world.

7. Nov 26, 2011 #7

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

Chapter 7 – Interlude (Part 2)

Eliot writhed in bed, her mind telling her she’d been transported across the sea:

As the crowd cheered she began to drink, and found that the beer was fantastic,. She drank and drank, the golden liquid coursing down her throat until the entire mug was empty. She wiped the foam her lips and smiled. The crowd went wild. She looked down and saw that her belly had swelled even more, causing the lowest button on her shirt to pop open, revealing a patch of pale pink skin.

As the cheers died down, Elliot heard the squeaking noise again. Turning around she saw another busty maiden, identical to the first, wheeling in another trolley of food. Her eyes widened as Carla spoke again.

"Und nun, wiener schnitzel!" she proclaimed, to more cheering.

Elliot was guided back to her chair by the bosomy maidens and handed a knife and fork.

"Are they serious?" she thought, eyeing the heavily-laden platter, "I just ate like fifteen pounds of sausage!"

Regardless of her protestations, her stomach gurgled hungrily.

"Huh." Elliot shrugged, "I guess I still have a little room."

She tucked in once more, albeit at a slower pace, cutting the breaded meat into bite size pieces and popping them into her mouth. She got through half the platter in this manner before throwing down her fork, exhausted and stuffed. This prompted a few gasps from the audience, and, when it became clear she had no intention of eating any more, a scattering of boos. Elliot didn't care. Her stomach felt like it would burst if she took one more bite.

Carla shook her head and waggled her finger theatrically.

"Nein, nein, nein," she said, like a parent scolding an unruly child, "<Eat up, you naughty girl!>"

Before Elliot knew it one of the mysterious women had approached the table, picked up her fork and began stuffing the remaining schnitzel into her protesting mouth. She was shocked, but also too full to react in any meaningful way.

She tried to avoid the food-laden fork at first, but the woman obviously had experience in dealing with unwilling eaters. The first time Elliot refused to open her mouth, the woman simply slapped her belly sharply and painfully, and Elliot quickly learned her lesson. Before long the other woman got in on the act, to the crowd's delight, and soon Elliot was bombarded by food on both sides, her mouth constantly full of the juicy meat and crumbly bread.

They quickly finished off the rest of the salver, before a third identical woman came out proffering another beer, this one even larger than the first. The trio held the stein to Elliot's lips and tilted it, forcing her to imbibe the frothy drink. When the glass was empty, all three maidens disappeared behind the curtain.

Elliot could barely move, and was helpless as a grinning Carla approached her and patted her massively swollen gut, causing her to groan. The previous course had taken care of her second and third buttons on her blouse, and the leather straps of her lederhosen were beginning to feel the strain.

"<What a sexy beerbelly!>" snickered Carla in German, jiggling Elliot's inflated paunch as the audience jeered.

Elliot groaned, barely able to speak.

"<I feel sick...>"she said softly, before letting out a monstrous belch.

Carla laughed again, turning to the audience.

"Aww," she frowned, seemingly sympathetically, "<She has a tummyache!>"

The crowd laughed, and suddenly cheered at the reappearance of the triplets, who were wheeling an even larger trolley, on top of which sat a tureen of thick goulash soup. They approached Elliot and each brandished a menacing, long handled spoon. Elliot gulped, and then opened her mouth obediently. Carla smiled evilly.

"<Let's give her something to settle her stomach.>"

The three curvaceous maidens continued feeding the ballooning blonde with ever-increasing helpings of traditional German food. Course followed course followed course in this manner, with each one washed down with an ever-increasing amount of beer. This being German cuisine of course, there was no shortage of heavy, stodgy dishes, full of meats and potatoes.

Elliot was helpless to do anything except eat whatever was put in front of her, and as a result her stomach had swollen to unbelievable proportions, making it look like she had swallowed an overinflated beach ball. Her shirt had long since given up the ghost, the final button exploding off during a round of buttery dumplings, revealing the massive expanse of taut flesh, which bulged out impossibly large in front of her, only constrained by the creaking straps of her lederhosen.

Her expansive breasts, resting heavily on top of her blimp-like gut, were barely covered by a snug white bra. Elliot was severely uncomfortable, her jaw aching from the near-constant chewing and her stomach chafing against the brown leather pants, which had grown tighter and tighter as she ate.

Her discomfort wasn't helped by Carla, who between courses would take advantage of her immobilization by poking and prodding her distended belly, or pulling on the straps of her lederhosen and letting go, causing them to snap back painfully. At one point she took a measuring tape and, with the help of one of the triplets, wrapped it around Elliot's stomach, yelling out the measurement to the crowd.

"<73 inches!>"

They were both boos and cheers in reaction to this news, and as Elliot saw money changing hands she realized the crowd had been placing bets on how big she was! Medically, she knew her current size was an impossibility, and she was becoming seriously concerned about how much more food she could take. This worry meant that she was quite relieved when Carla spoke again.

"<And now,>" she said, with a sense of ceremony, motioning to the side of the stage, "<the final course.>"

Elliot followed her host's gaze and gasped as she saw her three assistants struggling under the weight of an absolutely titanic cake. It was roughly three feet around and covered in thick, luxuriant chocolate icing. The triplets placed it on the trolley in front of Elliot, and then quickly began cutting the colossal confection into smaller pieces. As they worked, Carla ran a finger along the side of the cake, before seductively sucking off the frosting.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned, "Das ist gut..."

Elliot licked her lips. As stuffed as she was, that cake looked and smelled fantastic.

Carla picked up a piece and held it in front of Elliot.

"<You want some?>" she asked enticingly, waving the slice under the blonde's nose.

Elliot nodded, her nostrils quivering as she took in the delicious smell.

Carla grinned and shoved the slice into Elliot's waiting mouth. Elliot groaned happily, her cheeks puffing out as she chewed the delectable dessert. Carla held the piece up to her lips, making sure her mouth was constantly full as she ate, and no sooner had Elliot finished the first slice than Carla picked up a second and started again.

They continued, but unlike earlier when Elliot had to be forced to eat, now Carla could barely keep up with her as she voraciously devoured slice after slice. The crowd cheered louder and louder at the sight of the gluttonous display, stamping their feet in appreciation.

Even above this noise, there was still one sound that could be heard clearly, and that sound was the creaks of protest from Elliot's beleaguered lederhosen. Her turgid stomach was now putting massive pressure on the straining garments, and the occasional creaks had now amalgamated into one long groan of complaint. The straps were clearly digging painfully into the poor girl's belly, but she still seemed unable to stop eating. The noise grew louder and louder as Elliot consumed more and more cake, and she was finding it difficult to even think straight.

"Got to... stop... eating." she thought, scrunching up her eyes in pain, even as she opened her mouth for another piece, "Going... to ... pop!"

Carla was triumphant, clearly enjoying making a pig out of her friend. She laughed long and loud.

"Ha ha hah ha hah... huh? "

She stopped suddenly, sounding shocked. Her silence was soon echoed by the rest of the hall. It took Elliot a moment or two to catch on, her jaw still going up and down mechanically for a few seconds before she realized there was no food in her mouth. She opened her eyes, and gasped. The cake, the gargantuan cake, it was all gone!

The rest of the assembled people were clearly as surprised as she was. There was an awkward silence, filled only by a few gassy outbursts from Elliot. Slowly, gradually, the silence turned into a massive round of applause! Even Carla, who seemed slightly bitter, reluctantly applauded her bloated best friend. The three maidens struggled to help Elliot to her feet, eventually managing by propping her swollen stomach on the trolley in front of her. The applause increased, but it died down when Carla raised her hands, appealing for quiet. She approached Elliot and patted her on the shoulder, smiling grudgingly.

"Is that all I get?" Elliot thought, simultaneously rubbing her belly with one hand and wiping the frosting from her face with the other. "A fricking pat on the back?"

Her question was answered when Carla snapped her fingers imperiously, and a fourth identical beer maiden emerged carrying a small plate, the contents of which were hidden by a ornate silver cloche.

"<More food?>" Elliot asked angrily, "<Are you serious?>"

Carla ignored her, and wordlessly took the plate from the assistant. She held it in front of Elliot and removed the domed lid with a flourish.

"Oh." Elliot murmured.

Sitting right in the centre of the plate was a single donut. The top was covered in light milk chocolate, and thick Bavarian cream was visible dripping from one end.

Elliot could feel her mouth watering.

"How can I still be hungry?" she thought reaching out for the donut to the crowd's delight, "I just ate an entire month's worth of food!"

"So?" said another voice, from the back of her mind, "And even if you did, then one more little donut would hardly matter at all now, would it?"

Elliot paused to consider this, the donut inches away from her mouth. The crowd held their breath, and Carla silently egged her on, urging her to eat.

Elliot grimaced, and let out a small fart, before finally breaking down and popping the entire donut into her mouth. The crowd cheered louder than ever, the oompah band striking up once again. Carla smiled and cheered along with the crowd.

But Elliot wasn't smiling. As soon as she had swallowed the tasty pastry she had begun to feel weird. Her stomach began to gurgle, softly at first but becoming more and more violent. Soon her midsection was shaking noticeably, and Elliot could feel a strange pressure building inside her. Now the gurgling was audible even over the strains of the band, and the crowd began to take notice.

Elliot, beginning to panic, turned to Carla, whose eyes were gleaming as she stared at the blonde's pulsating paunch. Elliot was just about to demand an explanation when as he felt a sudden lurch and a loud pop. Her stomach had swollen even larger, finally forcing the leather straps to ping open. Another lurch was accompanied by another increase in size, and the trolley which was supporting her began to buckle under the weight.

The crowd began to murmur, a murmur that changed to shouts when another bulge burst the seam on the side of Elliot's pants. But unlike the others, this one didn't stop, and Elliot's belly continued to inflate. Panic rippled through the hall as the inflation increased in speed. At the point Elliot's belly reached hot air balloon size people were actively streaming for the exits.

Elliot watched her expanding form with horror, feeling the pressure bloat out her already swollen abdomen. She pressed down on her stomach, vainly attempting to halt the growth, but it was impossible to fight. Sweat beaded on her brow as the pressure increased, and she could feel her belly pressing against the confines of the hall, actually pushing against the walls and roof. Her clothes were in tatters, her modesty only protected by an increasingly stretched bra and a skimpy pair of panties.

She looked at Carla, the only other person left in the building, with even the mysterious quadruplets having fled for safety. The Latina smiled evilly and blew Elliot a kiss before walking away disappearing through the curtains at the back of the stage.

Elliot almost called out to her, but she was distracted by another surge within her stomach. She moaned, feeling her body reach it's limits. She was going to explode! Her panties ripped, her bra pinged off, her belly groaned and gurgled, and with a final scream, everything went dark.​

After a moment or two, Elliot realized that everything had gone dark due to the fact that she was back in her bedroom, alone and back to her normal (well, kinda) size. She was hot and sweaty, breathing heavily, but as she anxiously patted her belly she was relieved to see it was not inflating. She glanced at the bedside clock. 02:33. She sighed, and, once again trying to ignore her rumbling stomach, turned over and went back to sleep. It was going to be a long night...

Meanwhile, next door, Gideon was hiding under his covers. Whatever about that crashing, groaning monster, this moaning and grunting monster was one hundred times worse. And from the sound of that scream, it had eaten the pretty blonde lady next door!

8. Nov 26, 2011 #8

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Britt Reid

Library Editor

Chapter Eight – Vacation (Part 1)

Elliot didn't see anything of Carla over the next week, which she didn't really mind, as she found it almost impossible to diet with her best friend there constantly urging her to overeat, and she had vowed to drop a few pounds before hitting the beach. Her only communication was the occasional mysterious phone message, advising her to pick up some things she would need for their trip, usually accompanied by a restaurant recommendation or a particularly delicious recipe Carla had discovered.

Elliot still didn't know where they would be going, but she had resigned herself to her fate, and simply tried to follow Carla's instructions. Sunscreen, light clothing, a swimsuit... This last item had been quite difficult. She had been able to pick up some shorts, skirts and tops with relative ease, picking larger, more billowy ones than usual and trying them on, looking at them in the mirror for as long as she could bear and pronouncing them fine.

A swimsuit, all tight and constricting and completely unforgiving was a different matter. Eventually, after starving herself for as long as she could (half a day) she ventured to the mall.

Bypassing the temptation of the food court, she entered the store and began to browse, desperately avoiding eye contact with the store clerks. She had picked out a blue one piece, rejecting bikinis out of hand, shuddering at the idea of her belly exposed in front of an entire beach. Inside the dressing room, she stripped down to her underwear and pulled the suit up over her legs. It was quite a struggle, but eventually, red-faced and panting, she got it on. She cast a critical eye over herself, placing a hand on her hip, examining herself from different angles.

It wasn't too bad, all things considered. If you forgot about her massive belly, which Elliot preferred to, and the extra softness in her arms and face, the suit actually did a nice job of showing off her figure, such as it was. Her butt was rounder than it had been, and definitely more jiggly, but she thought it actually looked okay.

The real triumph was her boobs. They had gone up she didn't know how many cup sizes, and it showed. Elliot pouted and puffed up her chest, and suddenly felt better about herself than she had in a long while. She may have been fat, but she was still a doctor with a scintillating wit and an amazing pair of breasts. What man could resist? She happily bought the suit, as well as well as some more low-cut tops and a new pair of running shoes, and went home, stopping by McDonalds on the way home, to celebrate her newfound confidence.

Seven hours later, and Elliot was grimly picking her way through a dry salad, attempting to balance out her earlier binge. She was just considering ordering a pizza when the doorbell rang. She hurried to open it, grateful for the distraction, and was surprised to find Carla standing in the doorstep, dressed in a tight white tank-top and the largest pair of jeans Elliot had ever seen, with a large suitcase in tow.

"Hey Carla, what's up?" Elliot asked, a little perturbed.

Carla brushed past her, manoeuvring her giant butt cheeks through the doorframe and hauling her bag with her.

"Well, you're closer to the airport, so I figured I'd just stat here tonight." she explained, dropping her bag and making an immediate beeline for the kitchen.

"Tonight?" Elliot repeated, following in her wake, clumsily stepping over the abandoned bag.

She entered the kitchen to see most of the cupboards and the fridge already open, Carla's butt in the air as she searched the lower shelves for food. She stood back up, with an armful if various goodies. "Well yeah, our plane leaves at like, six a.m."

"What!?" Elliot cried, "I haven't packed yet!"

Carla shrugged, dropping her food on the table. "Well then you had better hurry."

The rest of the night passed with Elliot trying to cram everything she needed into two small suitcases while Carla helped herself to the contents of the kitchen. By the time Elliot finished, Carla had prepared an elaborate meal of pasta with a rich and creamy sauce, and the remainder of Elliot's salad, rendered palatable by the addition of cheese, croutons and an entire pack of bacon.

They demolished it quite quickly, Elliot sticking primarily to the salad, as a matter of principle, though Carla did persuade her to have two helpings of the pasta. They finished off the better part of three bottles of wine over the course of the meal, Carla insistently refilling her glass, meaning Elliot was a little light headed, if not completely drunk, when she finally collapsed into bed at around one a.m.

Needless to say, she was not happy when Carla woke her a mere three hours later, and after a blur of taxis, check-in desks and security checkpoints, she found herself sitting in the departure lounge, her small rucksack at her feet, nursing a slight headache and feeling a little queasy. She had dressed for warm weather, on Carla's instruction, with a white v-neck t-shirt and a khaki skirt that went down just over her knees, with a pair of strap sandals.

She was dozing when she felt Carla sit down beside her, the chair creaking as Carla squeezed herself in between the armrests. Carla seemed unaffected by last nights excesses, and was chewing cheerfully on a cream cheese bagel. She had also dressed lightly, wearing the same white tank-top from yesterday along with a matching pair of white shorts, which were struggling to contain her thighs and ass.

"So," Elliot began, shielding her eyes from the bright fluorescent lights, "Where are we going?"

Carla smiled, licking a dab of cream cheese from her lips. "We're going to Fiji. I found this amazing resort and got us a great deal. The food is supposed to be just incredible, and I arranged it so our catering would be all expenses paid."

Elliot felt even queasier as Carla went on about buffet breakfasts, all-you-can eat dinners and fully stocked minibars.

"Does it at least have a gym?" she asked weakly.

Carla took another bite of her bagel, chewing thoughtfully "I remember reading something about world-class health facilities."

Before Elliot could question her further, a announcement came over the intercom. It was extremely muffled, but the gist was that they were now boarding first-class passengers. Suddenly Carla was heaving herself to her feet, her hips swaying as she waddled towards the gate. Elliot stood up cautiously.

"First class seats?" she asked, picking up her bag.

Carla looked back over her shoulder and patted her ample ass, which was straining the white shorts she wore. "You think a booty this fine is going to fit in coach?"

The seats in coach would never have been large enough to accommodate Carla's massive butt, as she only just fit into the first class one. She also had to ask for a special attachment to get her seatbelt around her, which caused her to giggle gleefully. Elliot was relieved to find the seatbelt fit her, though it was a little tight, digging in just under her belly.

Carla was eagerly perusing the menu all through take-off, looking forward to some first class cuisine. She eventually settled on a steak sandwich, a shrimp cocktail and a chicken Caesar salad.

Elliot plumped for the Lasagne, as well as the Caesar salad. It wouldn't be served for another few hours, so Elliot decided to nap, asking for a sleep mask and a pillow, and reclining her chair, while Carla read a Spanish novel. It was a bit dull, and soon Carla grew more interested in examining Elliot than reading.

She was lying flat on her back, meaning her belly stuck straight up in the air, the bottom of her shirt riding up a little, exposing the undercurve of her stomach. While before it had always been round and high, causing the young doctor to look many months pregnant, it had recently started to widen, developing into a paunch. It still stuck out rather than sagged, but Carla knew from the way a small rill was developing above it, it was only a matter of time, and food.

Her breasts were huge, and the snug bras and tight clothes highlighted that fact. Carla knew that, while she might moan about gaining weight, Elliot secretly loved the way her chest had grown. She had less affection for her flabby upper arms and chubby face, although Carla thought it made her look cute. She hadn't experienced much weight gain in her face, aside from a slight rounding out and a double chin that appeared when she smiled.

Carla knew that Elliot was resisting gaining weight, but she wished she wouldn't. For Carla, eating and stuffing and gaining weight was just such an amazing sensation, she just wanted to share it with someone. Carla had been selfless and sacrificing all her life, looking after her siblings, working through nursing school, taking care of patients night and day... By gaining weight, the chance to be selfish had presented itself, and for once, Carla had taken it.

Reminiscing about her weight, remembering with a grin about when she used to be able to fit into a size four, Carla was brought back to the present when a stewardess arrived, and placed their meals on the tray tables in front of them. Carla's mouth watered as she looked at the luscious food in front of her.

The steak looked tender, the shrimp fresh and tart, the salad crisp and green. She also saw Elliot's generous portion of Lasagna, cheesy and thick with meat. She glanced at her friend. She was still asleep, mouth hanging open, snoring slightly.

Carla looked back at the food. It seemed the chance to be selfish had appeared once again.

The rest of the flight passed without any major incident. Although Elliot was annoyed when she woke to find Carla had eaten not only her Lasagna and salad, but also her complimentary slice of chocolate cake. She cheered up when Carla opened her bag and gave her two of the massive bars of milk chocolate she had bought in the duty-free, and a kingsized Toblerone.

Elliot gorged herself, telling Carla that calories don't count if you're in an airplane, before falling asleep again, her mouth covered in chocolate. The stewardess gave her a funny look, but Carla simply smiled and patted her friend's belly, and asked if it would be possible to get another slice of cake.

With delays and time differences and waiting at baggage claim, even Carla was tired when they arrived at their resort. They checked in and were shown to where they would be staying, and given lots of information that was no doubt interesting and important, but they were both too tired to take any of it in. Eventually they just collapsed into bed, grateful for a soft place to lie down, and fell asleep, unconscious to the soft sibilance of the waves and the twinkling of foreign constellations above their heads.

(to be continued)

9. Nov 27, 2011 #9

SammyBoy

SammyBoy

SammyBoy

One of the best WG fanfics out there.