Changes in Lifestyle

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
Not even gonna lie, part of me wishes I could be blown up like a balloon too.
That figures high on my wish list. I want to be a balloon. As for changes in lifestyle, I've finally succumbed to my body's need for slip-on shoes and am trying to schedule a shopping expedition to buy some.

Tad

mostly harmless
[QUOTE="Torithequeen, post: 2265155, member: . God, I know how this must sound...
[/QUOTE]
Around here that sounds perfectly normal :)

Isn't it nice to have places we can say such things?

extra_m13

i have seen some of that in my lady. she has gained half her initial weight in the last couple of years and some thing have changed. (a lot for the better) clothes dont fit but she has hold to them as if someday time will go back. she has made some effort to get back in shape by exercising but being so out of shape , she hurts and aches the next day so she quits. that is quite hot to be honest. i guess that refers to lifestyle changes.

jakemcduck

Pants are becoming a problem. I've never like them and wear shorts as often as possible. But now it's like if they don't have elastic waistbands I'm forever pulling them up. I'd wear suspenders but I don't want to look like I'm wearing lederhosen. I've kept the same shape for a long time but now I'm just getting round.

Group builder