• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chat Asp?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamgrrrl

Why be a chat asp(snake) when you don't have to be? Guys why not END IT CLEARLY with one you have been seriously hitting on before you start up with the next serious thing? By a serious thing I mean when you are chatting somebody way up... in messenger, private rooms, phone calls and talking of meeting dates and such. I am sure you know what I mean... you and this person are exchanging very personal details of your lives, both seeming to hope that you can make it to couple status if all goes well. Parts of our chat circle here are rather tight. Many of the gals chat in private, call each other or hang out together... so yes, we talk of that guy we are into to. I am speaking to the guys only because I am not sure if the guys gush to their male pals here about the current ONE like many of us gals do. Of course, the END IT FIRST thing applies to us women too. Don't think you can love up all the gals on the sidebar without hitting a snag. This is just a word to the wise. It is not only silly to try, but can get you on that unwritten asp list. So, if you are NO LONGER feeling it with Suzy Mae, let her know before you move on to the next babe in the chat room listing, k? It is kind and right, especially if you DO NOT want to not be outed as a heartless snake, eh?

A couple of tips may help the ladies: if he doesn't want you to tell anyone you are "his" honey... after you are planning that weekend rendezvous, that may indicate that he is playing here elsewhere. Take some time before you take up seriously with that hot newbie, wait a bit till he gets over the "OMG, so many hot big babes here" confusion and wait until we see if he is somewhat real. LOL Heck, PM a regular chatter, ask about him. I don't know about others but I will tell you what I know or have heard... not to damn someone, but just to give you a feel for how he rolls in here. A guy may not be right with one, but may be the ONE for you.

I have been chatting here off and on for several years, and believe me it is THE BEST chat of it's type I have ever encountered. Thanks to Conrad and your crew!!! There have been great dates, super long-term couplings and even a nice number of weddings that initiated with a DIM encounter. It would be nice to hear of more folks finding their special one here. I love a good love story!!! I know we will see many more but think of how that number may increase if we were a tad more polite. *wink*

Yeah, yeah I know some chat drama is BIG fun, but I think we could eliminate a bit of the evil, hurtful drama, huh? Oh, and one other thing ladies, it is NOT so cute to let Georgie Porgie chat you up seriously and privately while Sally Jo is raving about her chat beau daily in the room to you. If he is sooooo into you now, tell him he may want to end it with her FIRST! Sheesh!

Climbing my fat arse off my soapbox,
Thanks for listening... would love to see your comments,
Jam'

Latest posts

Back