• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Checkmate By TheOwl (~BBW, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOwl

Not so wise
~BBW, ~XWG - A guy decides to get revenge on those who got him fired.

Checkmate
By TheOwl​

Opening

Now I have always been told that the secret to chess is to be able to think several moves in advance. This is a skill that I am blessed with on the chess table, but has proved harder to apply into ordinary life. There are just too many possibilities out there to think about, that the brain can’t cope, but if you narrow the focus I found that things were still possible.

I lost the first piece in the game in question without realizing a game had begun. I was working on a project at the company I worked at with Leanne Howard and Keith Jenkins, when it came out that some of the money assigned for the project had disappeared. I did not really give it much of a thought assuming it was probably just an accounting error. When the internal auditors investigator looked at things however it was discovered the money had been siphoned off. Further investigation led them to the fact that I must of stolen the cash, now I knew that was not the case and given Keith’s reaction and the fact he was a mate I could tell it was not him either, therefore it meant it must have been Leanne and she had covered her tracks by framing me. Now in disciplinary process, they offered to not report it to the police, in exchange for me leaving the company and not protesting it. As much as it peeved me to accept it, I did not see away of proving my innocence so I agreed to leave.

It certainly however left a bitter taste in the mouth, at first for Connection Plus for not believing me, but more towards Leanne for setting me up in the first place. I vowed as I drove my car on my way back home to get my revenge on both someday, somehow.

Now Connection Plus was a company that was struggling to cope with the changes in way the economy worked. I am sure when it started it may have been dynamic, but it certainly was not anymore, they took an age to make even the simplest decision. It was just to set in its ways and the fast moving economy had left it behind and it struggled to survive.

Upon leaving Connection Plus I decided to set up my own company in the same sector of telecommunication networks for businesses and so NTS was born, now I had while there realized all the things that they were doing wrong and managed to create a company that had the dynamism that CP now lacked. I guess also that having been fired worked as great motivation to succeed in my new endeavor and in next to no time turned from a company based out of my spare room to one employing two hundred staff and NTS was becoming a major player.

From working with Leanne for three years I learnt certain things about her that could have potential for my getting revenge on her in the future. Leanne was someone who was very vain, it was all about appearance to her, be it expensive clothes or trips to the gym to keep her thin yet busty physique. I could see that one of the things she would really hate would be to get fat and so maybe that could be something I could help to make happen.

Castling

When I left Connection Plus seemed to be doomed to fail and although it took three years after I left, they finally had to put the company into administration, after losing market share to mine and other companies in the industry. Now I could have left it to be wound up but I saw two reasons not to let that happen firstly some of the infrastructure could prove handy in my own company and secondly Leanne was still working there and would give me the chance to move on to the second part of my plan.

Upon starting to integrate the two companies I started by laying off the senior management of CP and also head of internal audit. Both who I blamed for my removal from my previous job but also I had people in those positions in NTS already so did not need the duplication. With those gone I also used it as the ideal opportunity to trim the workforce of other deadwood as well from across both companies.

Also I got rid of Keith to show I thought it was him who had defrauded the company and so not Leanne. I wanted to ensure that Leanne was protected while I move on with my plans for her. As he was actually a friend I did make sure Keith got a good severance package when he left but no one else knew that.

Promotion

Now in chess promotion is what happens when you successfully get a pawn across the entire board, now I had something different in mind. Now to show Leanne that I clearly did not have a problem with her I decided what better way than to give her a promotion within the company. So she became a client account manager, which also had some additional benefits to my plan

With the promotion came the prospect of additional hours spent working, which would get in the way of her recreational time, which she would spend have spent in the gym. I knew conversations in the past about the hours she spent sweating away in the gym to keep her trim and hopefully missing a few sessions might help to add a few pounds.

Leanne’s new position in the company was now just high enough to have use of an assistant. Therefore I was quick to move Michelle in to do the job, as I could envisage several advantages. Michelle was a good friend from when I had worked there before and I decided to let her in on my plans for Leanne and she was happy to help. Michelle had heard in the past Leanne making fun of the size of her derrière to one of the other women in the offices. She agreed that wherever possible she would try and get Leanne to eat a little more.

Her new job also required her to entertain clients and that meant Leanne had to go out on a lot of business lunches. Her usual salad for lunch might be find usually but when you are trying to wine and dine unfortunately for her just did not cut it.

She had to spend lots of nights in hotels as she needed to be on the road often as her client came from all around the country, it was also another potential weight gain minefield for the weight conscious Leanne with the food on offer usually at these hotels was much different to her usual fare.

Now it was no secret that Leanne was not popular amongst the staff at CP and had already managed to upset some people from the newly integrated NTS. It occurred to me that her other enemies could well with a little persuading become my allies in my plan, along the way. So I set about trying to find all the people that she had upset during her time at the company, the list kept getting longer.

Breakthrough

I know sometimes you have to be patient but I started to worry that things were never going to come right. It had been two months since I started my operation to fatten up Leanne and there was still no discernible difference in her size. Her metabolism appeared to be fast enough to burn of all the additional calories that were coming her way.

I had to trust that if waited long enough the inevitable would happen and the weight would start to pack on. As time passed though you can’t help but start to get a little worried that maybe you are doomed to fail.

Then one day Michelle popped into my office at the end of the day to have a chat.

“Hey Mike, it’s working, it is really working, Leanne is getting fatter.”

“How can you tell? I‘ve not seen anything”

“Neither had I until today, but I just went in to her office to ask her a question about her diary tomorrow and saw her changing in there, as she is going out for drinks after work and could see that she has got a little tummy developing over the top of her abs.”

“That is great news I was beginning to think it was never going to happen.”

“Tell me about it, but no it really is starting to have an effect.”

A couple of weeks later I saw her in the office canteen and as she reached to get a slice of lasagna and as the gap between her skirt and blouse increased in that gap you could see her new little tummy, that was never there before. It was the breakthrough I was looking for and made up my mind it was the right time to push things along a little and I knew just the man to help.

The Thomas Wilson Barnes Opening

Tom Barnes was an old friend, who owed me big from a long time ago, now I could have called in that favor ages ago, but for a while I had been formulating something that he could be very useful for. Now Tom it occurred to me was very similar in both appearance and nature to some of Leanne’s previous boyfriends I’d seen.

So I met up with Tom and asked if he would try and get Leanne to start dating him, so then he could help to fatten her up. After I explained the back story and given he was indebted to me he agreed to help out.

So we had to manufactured the opportunity for him to meet Leanne, therefore we eventually decided to set him up as a potential client and got Leanne to go and see him to try and persuade him to use our company for his small business.

“It is a shame it does not look like we can do any business together because it does not give me an excuse to see you again. So I know this seems rather unprofessional but I was wondering if you fancied going out with me one night instead.”

“Oh I’d love to.”

“Great I’ll call you to arrange something, I have your number.” Tom said flashing her business card at her.

I rang Tom to see how there first date had gone.

“I could not believe how twofaced she can be there she was being all polite to the waitress who had just brought out her dessert and the second she was gone she was saying how she should try and keep her fat fingers off all the restaurants food, given the size of her belly.”

“So do you think you can stand to put up with her? I’ll understand if you want to pull out.”

“No I am fine, it will be fun to bring her down a peg or two and she certainly has an appetite on her, it could be good getting her to plump up. I‘ve already arranged a second date for Friday.”

Fundamentals of tactics

It was part of my plan to make sure it was not possible for her to determine the scale of her weight gain until it was too late to do anything about it.

Therefore I gave Tom the money to keep buying her clothes so she did not have to go out and notice how quickly she was moving up dress sizes. I also got him to break there weighing scale so Leanne would not be able to see the number keep climbing upwards.
Another of his primary tasks was to convince her that she was not getting fat just perhaps a little curvy and that she had a figure every woman would envy. She was someone who liked to be told how great she was and how great she looked, so Tom was there to make sure she felt great about her changing appearance.

The combination of Michelle in the day and Tom on evening and weekends meant there was always someone around to help Leanne on her journey. With both in place I was feeling confident I had the fundamentals in place to make things happen.

Forced move

I was sat at my desk one afternoon and my mind drifted from the meeting I was supposed to be preparing for to ways to fatten Leanne. I thought how successful her being away at clients seemed to be for her to put on weight and how we could stretch this. After a few minutes I had an eureka moment and came up with a special assignment researching new products to offer to clients. It would mean working out of town because that is where the research centre we use is based. That would mean staying in a hotel all week and just go home for weekends which Tom would make sure she would do plenty of eating during anyway.

I decided to send Michelle along to assist her in both the work and in helping to get her to eat on a regular basis. Upon ending the assignment Michelle popped by to tell me how things had gone.

“It could not have gone better she has been eating more than I would have ever thought possible. She would out eat me and did not seem to think a thing about it, she seems to be in denial that she is even getting bigger.”

“I wish I could eat like you and if I put on any weight it only went to my chest, Leanne you are so lucky.”

“I know, I am just blessed I guess but you really should watch yourself Michelle you don’t want that fat ass of yours to get any fatter do you.”

“I guess not, I tell you what why don’t you finish my dessert off.”

“That’s a great idea, pass it over.”

“Michelle why have you brought doughnuts in with you?”

“I, I just fancied them.”

“Oh but I thought you just said the other day you did not want to get any fatter.”

“I did but one won’t hurt, will it?”

“Of course it will, you need to have a little control if you want to look as good as me, look let me have them to save you from yourself.”

“Thanks, Leanne.”

So there she was over the morning managed to work her way through all of the half dozen doughnuts I had brought in with me.

I would have like to keep it going for longer than the five weeks, but to extend it further would have looked odd. But what a five weeks they had been, when Leanne came to brief me about all there ideas I could not help but notice that Leanne could not be classed as anything other than chubby now. Her business suit looked as if it would break at the seams if she even made the slight movement given how tight it had gotten on her recently. Her ideas really were not up to much but then I really did not expect them to be and I did not really care.

Vienna Gambit

I found on my phone that I had a missed call from Tom and wondered what it was he could want me for. Therefore I quickly rang him back to find out what he had been after.

“Tom speaking”

“Hey, Tom its Mike here, you called earlier.”

“Yes, I thought of something that might help in our little endeavor and well I was hoping you would fund it.”

“What had you in mind?”

“Well Leanne and I were watching a travel show and she said she always wanted to go to Austria and I thought maybe we should treat her to a trip somewhere in Vienna with an all inclusive hotel, I am sure she would not be able with a little encouragement to stop from making a real pig of herself.”

“I’d be happy to help, just make sure I am not disappointed by the results.”

After the trip I met up with Tom at a local pub and over a pint he let me know a little about how thing had gone while they were away.

“Are you sure you don’t won’t a little be more?” Tom said at dinner the first night

“No I am good thanks”

“We ought to make the most of it, if it is here. You sure?”

“Okay, you make a good point, we would not want not to get our moneys worth, now would we so grab me a slice of that cake would you darling.”

Towards the end of the first week having just finished off a second slice of pie for desert, having already had a big portion of Tafelspitz a local dish she really enjoyed for dinner.

“You know if I keep eating like this I could end up getting fat.”

“Nonsense it is just adding to your killer curves babe, I am sure every woman here is envious of your rack.”

“You really do not think its getting too much.”

“Never, babe, never.”

“On the last day she decided to put on the jeans she came in and you should have seen the effort it took her to try and get them fastened but to no avail and in the end she had to put on what had been a loose skirt which really was not anymore.

Having seen the struggle with the jeans I would have thought it may have put her off food for a while but as we had twenty minutes before our cab to the airport she dug into big piece of apple strudel and washed it down with a Viennese coffee.”

The biggest proof however to how things had gone was when a couple of days later when I saw Leanne in the office canteen collecting a couple of doughnut from the counter. She looked to be busting out of her what I was sure was a replacement business suit for one she had already outgrown, she really was coming along nicely and I was sure the doughnuts were only going to help a little more.

Back