• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chelsea Settles?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I was up last night skimming the TV while waiting to be able to take my 2nd dose of medicine, when I this show comes on... (and please forgive me, I am too lazy and tired from being sick to see if there is already a thread out there)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/681202/chelsea-settles-trailer.jhtml

This show makes me sad. She is so beautiful and I think she could take her love for fashion and use it for plus size etc, but I also know if she is so unhappy with herself it is best that she make changes.

On the show she even has a boyfriend who loves her and wants to marry her (although she said something about him cheating) but it made me think about how so many FA's have posted about how they have/have had fat girlfriends or love interests and how it didn't work out because of the girl's body hatred... from what she said, it sounds like she feels that she is "settling" with him as a boyfriend just because he ACCEPTS her as she is (and she hates herself as she is) :(

Anyway, those were just my thoughts after watching that. Anyone watched this already?

Latest posts

Back