• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chest Binders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopytheone

First off, sorry if there is already a thread for this but I had a quick look and couldn't find anything. Secondly, I'd be glad for any advice, guys.

I have been thinking about getting a chest binder for cosplaying a male character and was wondering how effect and safe they are? I mean... I wouldn't mind wearing one casually some days. But how effective are they? Are they easy to find in plus sizes? I am about a UK size 18 on top and wear a 36G bra so there is quite a lot to compress and I was wondering how effective they are? I've heard that they can cause damage to the breasts as well, does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Latest posts

Back