• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chicago Men...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellokitty

I have begun to seriously doubt that there are any men in the Chicago area that truly enjoy the company of BBW or SSBBW women. Especially tall men :smitten: .

I am ready to just throw in the towel and say to heck with it all. But I would get really bored really fast.

Sure, I've tried dating sites, blind dates, and even in a moment of insanity I even browsed craigslist (and ran screaming). Of course there were the little boys who think us larger ladies must be desperate and will take what ever we can get. So untrue. And the men who see large women as a fetishistic endeavor. Me...a fetish? Nope I don't think so.

But where are the real men? Do they exist?
So suggestions would be welcome. I haven't lived in Chicago long so maybe I am not looking in the right places.

I know theres no personals allowed, but really just trying to get a feel for what other ladies here have found regarding dating situation in the city, bars, clubs, hang outs, anything like that?

Latest posts

Back