• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chocolate Cravings - by Mr. Monopoly (~BBW, Eating, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Monopoly

~BBW, Eating, ~SWG - an emerging chubette indulges in a special kind of diet

Chocolate Cravings
by Mr Monopoly

1 - Musings at 160

She was (and is) the love of my life and she then was only 160 lbs. Size doesn't change how much you love somebody, but I thought it would be super sexy if she gained just 40 more lbs. Being only 5'4" She doesn't need to pack on too much to be roly poly.

Recently she had put on some weight but she was determined to lose it all. She said she would love to lose 20 lbs. I knew I would hate it.

Right now she had a little belly that pops out just a bit and had a little jiggle. I loved watching her squeeze into a tight pair of jeans and jiggle as she pulled them up. With her recent weight gain her boobs had gotten a little heavier. They were about a handful at the time. Her lower half is really where all the weight is. She has a juicy plump ass and thick quivering legs. Her ass could drive me wild when it was just dressed down in a nice pair of panties, sticking right up in the air.

She did have one weakness though. That is chocolate. As even today she loved it. I always had been an encourager when it comes to over eating and sweets, but when it comes to chocolate she could not control herself. She just had a birthday and had a homemade chocolate cake. She could not resist the thing. She had a piece every night. And she did not care how big of a slice I cut her off. I'm sure she would have had two if I brought her another.

We have were buying a lot of chocolate at the grocery store when we went. She loved the gourmet chocolates. It's always a struggle to decide if she wants Ghiradelli or Lindt chocolates. Recently it's been both. She will keep the bags on her side of the bed and munch on them throughout the night. Also while we are in that aisle she will grab bags of bite size candy. She loved Reese's and Kit Kat's. There are nights where we just opened up little candies all night while she chatted.

She had been complaining about her weight more and more recently. She wanted me to help her not overeat and stay away from sweets. I was between a rock and a hard place when I would love to be between a fat girl and a pile of sweets. She knew that I love bigger women and she knew I love her curves but she still wanted to lose some weight, or so she claimed.. We both knew that she would never be pin thin or skinny, but I feared she could cut down her curves severely.

I didn't want to stop her eating, I just wasn't encouraging it so I wasn't the bad guy. It's hard to say no when she was putting bags of cookies and desserts in my shopping cart.

It got to the point where she needed bigger clothes. One good thing is that her mom was bringing by clothes from her boss. They look a little bigger than the ones she used to fit in so they might be something she grows into. The jeans were where she was having no luck. She began using her feminine wiles to get me to buy her new jeans. She told me that hers were ripped and she needed new ones, but I think she was just using that as an excuse to buy them a size up. No matter, I smiled and gave her the credit card.

As much as she said she was wanting to lose weight it seemed as though she was just gaining it. Many nights she asked if we could drive over to the drug store and buy some chocolate. I always gave in and let her get as much as she wanted. On the way back we frequently stopped by a fast food drive through for a snack. It was like we were playing a game. She was going through about a bag of chocolate a night plus a nearly 1000 calorie snack at least twice a week. Her mid section was getting quite rounder and softer and I was loving it.

With her added softness I couldn't resist her when I was around her. She was just a beacon of sexiness. Her curves were just so soft - I couldn't not rub my hands over her soft belly and squeeze her love handles.

Night after night she downed more and more chocolate. Mix that with her recent cravings for fast food chicken and French fries, and the girl who supposedly wanted to lose weight was fighting an uphill and losing battle. I'd get home from work and she would want to drive out to Wendy's for a late night snack. And even after all those calories she would want to stop at the drug store if we were out of candy at home.

It was hurtful to my wallet to be buying chocolate like this all the time, but like I said I couldn't resist. My plump girl friend holding a couple bags of chocolate asked if she can have just one more because she is craving the flavor I have to say yes. I just needed to bite the bullet and buy bulk from the Internet. Knowing her though I knew she would double her pace because there was so much to be had. Wait, that sounded like a good idea...

I noted with an inward smile that my girlfriend had bad diet ideas if she was really trying to lose weight. Her daily routine had become two donuts in the morning on the way to work ( I had to work her up from one), and on the weekend she either has a omelet or a piece of pie. For dinner we either ordered out or make a heavy meal with meat, cheese, and pasta. Then she had a large bowl of ice cream for dessert and proceeds to snack on candy for the rest of the night. And of course there is the occasional fourth meal at Wendy's or some similar joint.. My 160 lb girl friend was quickly turning into 200 pounds of that 260 lb goddess I really wanted.

2 – Passing 200

I felt a little bad. I have done nothing to encourage her to diet or cut any sweets. Not even once had I said that she should go for a walk or get any exercise. One night when she was half way done with a bag of Ghiradelli chocolate and it was the day of the week she usually asked for Wendy's I had to say something. I told her she had been not really following any sort of diet and I know she didn't want to be fat, and even though I did, I wanted her to be true to herself.

She said I was right and that she should stop eating so many sweets. But the conversation ended with the conclusion that if she was going to cut out all sweets that she should be allowed to still have chocolate. I agreed, not wanting her to waste completely away. We didn't go to Wendy's that night, but she made up for it by eating more chocolate that she has ever had in one sitting. She was eating for most of the movie that we watched that night.

The day after I made it a point to drive right past the donut shop that was on her way to work. She kind of gave the place a longing stare like she wanted her morning fix. The next day she was ready to get her donut though. As we approached the shop she asked if we could stop. I was still going to stay firm on the diet thing and be a good boyfriend and encourage her to stick with her diet. Her argument was that she would get a chocolate glazed donut, still considered just chocolate like we agreed to in her diet. I had nothing to argue, so I stopped and bought her a chocolate glazed. Plus a chocolate covered éclair with custard filling.

After dinner a few nights later I walked into the kitchen to see her on her toes, belly hanging out of her shirt and pressed against the fridge, and head blocked by the freezer door. I spoke up (after taking in the view of course) saying that ice cream was not part of her diet. She pulled out a carton and closed the door. She had a quart of chocolate ice cream in her hand and a smile on her face.

Her new chocolate diet was coming along just fine. Her curves had never been softer. I was happy and she was happy. She was telling all of her friends that she was watching her weight and was on a diet (girls are always talking about that stuff even when they don't care if so-and-so is on a diet, so weird).

Some diet! Chocolate pancakes for breakfast. chocolate cake for dessert at lunch, a few chocolate bars each day plus various varieties of chocolate ice cream at night - a full pint of Rocky Road or a huge bowl of chocolate chip were regulars. I marveled at her power of denial about her expanding figure but didn't lift a finger in protest. And since we'd not gone to Wendy's for awhile I had no objection to late night runs to Taco Bell. Its amazing how much $10 can buy there.

Other than the chocolate she did basically stay away from sweets. But carbos aren't sweets are they? Even if they are generous heaps of spaghetti with sauce and Parmesan cheese. Or cheesesteaks with a huge dollop of mashed potatoes. Or pastrami sandwiches or mushroom burgers at lunch. Or sweet potato fries, or breakfast French toast or huge blueberry buttered muffins. Sure, the syrup was sweet but since it was only a condiment it didn't count. I found what her "diet" allowed to be amazing - I'm sure you get the idea. .

Our romantic life was amazing as well. Her curves turned me on like nothing else. From the smile on her face I knew that she loved what her body did to me, even if she was still refusing to openly acknowledge why.

She was a growing goddess. Her bulging belly and undulating hips were definitely now beyond chubby; her thighs and arms were racing to catch up. I saw the back fat accumulating but held my peace, wondering if things might come to a sudden stop. They didn't - she just bought larger clothes and I covered the bill without a word of complaint.I began to suspect the "nothing fattening but chocolate" diet was a ruse and she knew it.

3 - Going for 260

It had been nearly two years and I'd noticed that her weight was not only not going down, it was surely going up. The donuts, the ice cream, the cake, the candy, all of it was chocolate and therefore fair ame when it came to her alleged diet. When it came to chocolate she didn't hold back. She would eat as many donuts as I would buy in the morning, and she would pile hot fudge and jimmies on her ice cream every night. Chocolate milk became a staple with every meal. A box of chocolate was the most romantic gift in the world in her eyes.

She had by his time started to slip up on her "chocolate is the exception" diet and have other sweets as well. At first it was just chocolate based things like whoopee pies and funny bones, but then she went back to eating sugar cookies and pie and all sorts of other yummy things. And of course there were the carbos doing their share. We never discussed them but I knew they were a secret ally.

This time there was no stopping her. Her weight surged past the 200 mark and was gradually heading towards my ideal 260. Her belly had developed quite the roundness to it. It hung in front of her and over her waist band. Her boobs had become quite more than a handful. Her plump ass had grown and now was wider than ever. Her legs had also thickened. Every bit of her jiggled more. I loved the feel of my hands wrapping around her waist from behind and holding her soft belly in my hands.

Her chocolate cravings started kicking in while we were in bed. Every few minutes she would pop a piece of chocolate in her mouth. When her hands were holding her body up she begged me to feed her. I would feed her piece after piece until she was satisfied. Our sex life had never been this good. She even thought so. Our top ten experiences were quickly being replaced by weight benchmarks and food choices. 250 lbs and hot fudge sauce recently ranked number one and is he current champion.

Those days I lay in bed one arm over my fiancé's midsection, making sure I was getting a handful of belly while she slept soundly next to me, pobably dreaming of chocolate. I made sure to fill the candy dish next her side of the bed with whatever she was craving that week. We had not spoken about the broken diet for some time, and even when her jeans were too tight to button she looked over at me with them half pulled up and said they are ripped and she needs new ones, (with a smile on her face of course).

It had been an exciting journey. I loved the way her hips swayed in too tight slacks, her breasts struggling to burst out of the confines of her too small bra and her belly rolled out into her lap when she sat down. In some restaurants we had to have a table - the narrow booth seating was just too small. There was no more pretense of dieting - she'd order a calorie rich appetizer, follow it with a generous entrée and then have room for dessert - usually chocolate, of course. I loved every minute of seeing her stuff her fulsome face, which now was supported by an ample second chin. Her wedding dress was a size 24 - I was wondering if it would fit.

I hadn't seen her near a scale in three months. I suspected she knew from the hungry look in my eyes that her full figure was a feast for me - and was happy to oblige. Her mum thankfully said nothing. There was no longer any reason to pretend that she was on a diet. She was finally loving her naturally full figure as much as I was - and the lifestyle that goes with it. And she wasn't shy about using her weight to full advantage in bed.

On te honeymoon (sorry guys, the dress fit and there eere no "wardroobe malfunctions" at the wedding) there was no longer any need for me to worry about being the "bad guy" feeder as she chose to indulge her appetite. Now, as I stop by the candy shoppe for my latest box of mixed morsels I smile, wondering with appreciation at how a craving for a single diet-buster could work so effectively.

The End

Latest posts

Back