BOTH Christmas at his mum (BBW, BHM, SWG, Christmas)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ssaylleb

Author's note: Well it's that time of year and here's a quickie to warm your hearts. Part 2 will follow by Christmas day.

John took the last exit off the highway, they would be there in half an hour. Sandy yawned and reached for another chocolate-covered peanut only for her fingers to scrabble the bottom of the empty packet.

"Hehe finished them all, you pig?" teased John, patting her belly that this year bulged out over her lap more than it did at Christmas last year.
"Hey you had your fair share!" protested the chubby brunette and dug a finger into his belly, also larger than it was last year.
"So I did" conceded John, turning to look at his wife for a moment, his eyes twinkling.
"We must be crazy, eating chocolates on the way to Christmas at your mum" said Sandy.
"Why?" asked John, feigning innocence.
"Why? Because she's gonna stuff like us like turkeys, and let's face it, after this year we're hardly going to refuse seconds!"
"What do you mean, after this year?" asked John , again acting dumb.

"You like me saying it aloud don't you?" teased Sandy.

“Saying what?” asked John

"So you hit on the slinky sexy relationship manager who handled your firm's account; most unprofessional I may add, but at least then you slipped easily into your 30 inch pants."

"So I did" agreed John, smiling.

"After dating for a couple of months you dragged me off to your cousin's wedding to meet your folks. And I dressed to flaunt my tiny figure, with that skin-tight red dress you bought me. Only then I met your mother."

"Why that tone?"

"Because I still can't understand how she cast a spell on me. I used to eat like a bird until then: I swear food was only fuel to me, as necessary and as boring as air to breathe."

"And that changed?" he asked, teasing it out.

"You know it did; within seconds of meeting her she had me eating those finger foods I always used to ignore, helping me taste the different flavours, appreciate for the first time the real use of my taste buds."

"That doesn't sound too bad."

"Oh it was amazing, but within an hour I had eaten so much I felt ill and found a quiet room to lie down for a bit. Then my devious dirty boyfriend showed me a new trick he had, and rubbed my bloated belly in a magical way. He made me burp like an uncivilised animal but oh boy did it feel good."

"I don't think he stopped there" interjected John, deadpan.

"No, in fact the horny bastard noticed that I was getting off on feeling so full and his hands massaging me, and before I knew it his fingers pushed my panties aside and were inside me, stroking, poking and rubbing till I came, one of the best orgasms of my life."

"Until then" pointed out John.

"Mm hmm" she agreed happily. "Anyway when I could stand again I went out and kept on eating but this time I made sure to sit down and made your mum feed me more slowly. By the time the couple danced I couldn't get off the chair I was so stuffed and when I stood up to use the loo I looked pregnant. And that's where the part I can't put my finger on happened. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I saw my usual skinny body but with a food baby and instead of feeling disgusted, I liked what I saw, I had never felt sexier in my whole life. You had kept me company eating and I could see your belly filling out your shirt, and I knew I wanted that and more of it."

"And then?" prompted John.

"You know what then! Then I moved in with you and we made eating a form of art and love! You took me to Vegas on the pretext of pigging out at the buffets but had a wedding all planned out, you fat sexy bastard."

"You could have said no" smiled John.

"I would have but I was drunk on food at the time. I don't think that pastor had ever seen such a stuffed bride before!"

“True, you ate like a woman possessed that evening, I'm surprised you fit through the door!”

Sandy swatted him in pretend outrage.

"And that's it?" mocked John.

"No, by the time last Christmas rolled round I was up a good fifteen pounds to 140 lbs while my hubby, or should I say chubby, had gained easily the same taking him to around 180 lbs. I was embarrassed to be the skinny wife who porked up immediately upon marriage. But when your mum saw us looking fatter she must have mistaken us for turkeys because she proceeded to feed us non-stop for the whole weekend we were there."

"Really? Not sure I remember that."

"This surely does!” cried Sandy with a whoop, slapping John's ample belly. “That's because all we did was gorge and sleep and then gorge again as soon as we woke, until they rolled us out to the car!"

"Oh I see" John played along. "And why did you start off by saying we wouldn't refuse seconds this year?"

Sandy turned to face her husband and moved his hand from resting on the gearknob to her belly. She held his gut with her hand. They both sat quietly for a moment, feeling the soft warmth of their partner's belly as it jiggled softly with the movement of the car, the visible, tangible proof of their happy marriage. "Because we are greedy my dear spouse. Our lifestyle has made us get fat - I know I'm up at least thirty pounds since last year and I doubt you're far behind."

"26 pounds" admitted John, "but I had that nasty bug last month or I'd be ahead of you!"

"And last year we only spent a long weekend here, three days. This year we intentionally planned an entire week, and we both know your mum will stuff us like hogs the whole time we're there. God only knows what meals she's planned and how many cakes she's baked already!"

John's belly betrayed him at this point as it let out a big rumble.

“And you can't wait to dig in, tubby!” laughed Sandy.
“Can you?” replied John.
His beautiful wife's smile was response enough.

Ssaylleb

“Oh look at you two, you've been having so much fun!” John's mum Lara cried as soon as she saw them, patting their bellies fondly. The couple just smiled; there was no hiding their gain and in any case there was no one else around to see them. Entering the house their noses were assailed by the aroma of fresh baking.

“Oh my that smells divine!” exclaimed Sandy.
“Fudge brownies dear, your favourites” beamed Lara happily. “Here take some.”
“Some” could be interpreted many ways. In this case Sandy devoured the entire tray, except for two pieces that John managed to steal in between taking their luggage to their room and unpacking their essentials.

“You've really discovered your appetite, haven't you?” smiled John's mum at Sandy as the brunette massaged her suddenly stuffed belly. Lara saw that whereas a year earlier her daughter-in-law had simply had a slightly bulging midriff, she now possessed a proudly plump belly that sat round and fat on her lap. Her butt and hips were also up a size or too, bulging out softly over the sides of the chair.

“All thanks to you” and Sandy hugged the older, plumper woman in a genuine embrace of gratitude. “I can never thank you enough for helping me discover my sense of taste and the indulgent pleasures that came with it. And it’s as though John was just waiting for that watershed moment to start gaining as well.”

“Oh but he was Sandy. Sure time played a part in it; he’d passed thirty and I’m sure his metabolism slowed, coupled with starting his own business and finding a beauty like you left him little time for the gym.”

“Wait, you mean he knew how you would feed me? That I would come to like, no love, being fat, something I couldn’t even imagine just 2 years ago?”
“Well John certainly likes his women on the plump side, you should see the websites I used to find in the browser history when we shared a computer back in the day. Did he know I would help you appreciate food? Yes, you can see how I love cooking and eating. But your reaction? That’s all you Sandy, no one could make you feel differently.”

“Hmm. But John helps, by saying he loves more as I get fatter, and I do really feel sexier and happier, even as John gets fatter himself.”
“Well then, nothing more to talk about, I better get baking again, keep you two happy!” joked Lara.
“I knew you'd be stuffing us this week, but to down a whole tray of brownies in the first half hour is more than I expected” smiled Sandy.
“And that's just the beginning dear” Lara's eyes twinkled.

The couple had a wonderful week at his mum. Lara was a very giving person and participated actively in the community life. She baked up a storm of treats for every occasion imaginable: for the orphanage and for a charity cake sale, for the church do and for her neighbours just because. Needless to say, for every baked goodie she gave away, another found its way into the three hungry bellies in the house, and that was apart from the three full meals per day that Lara served up. On their second day there, Lara baked a large batch of cookies, three full oven trays and went off to nap. John spotted the cookies first and grabbed a handful to munch on as they watched TV. Sandy nicked a few from John and then went for more. So they went, munching and chomping until they realised with a shock that they had devoured the entire batch.

They admitted this to Lara when she woke but she could only laugh at the look of guilt on their chubby faces and simply set about cooking some more.

Having a lovely voice, Lara was to sing at midnight mass on Christmas Eve. She persuaded John and Sandy to join, as John had inherited a wonderful voice while Sandy was excellent on the piano. At their insistence she then organised a full fry up breakfast right after mass, inviting a few friends too. The community got with the idea and it soon had to move out of Lara's house to the church community hall to accommodate all the people who wanted in.

After a hearty dinner on Christmas Eve, the three went to dress for their musical session at the midnight mass. John soon found that his one pair of smart pants, already tight before the visit, would not button over his expanded and food-filled gut. Sandy laughed at him, stroking his soft paunch and teased him in good humour. “Looks like the turkey's been fed well and good huh? Not surprising considering you haven't stopped eating since we got here! See what a big fat sexy gut you have now, you gorgeous glutton. I think you’ll just have to leave your shirt untucked to hide the truth that you're too fat for your pants!”

It was John's turn to tease when Sandy wore, or rather poured herself into a skirt suit she had bought only a few weeks earlier. The white shirt was stretched tight over her belly, the buttons clearly under pressure as the shirt ruched over her love handles. Her red skirt went over her hips with a struggle but the ends remained a good inch apart, separated by a gulf of flab, even when she tugged till she was red in the face. “Having a bit of trouble there honey?” asked John, smirking.
“No” Sandy gasped, “gonna get this thing closed.”
“Why don’t you lie on the bed babe, let me try and zip you up? I’m sure it’s only due to you pigging out at dinner and not this fat belly you have grown.”
“Shut up and zip, fatass!” she retorted.

With Sandy lying on the bed John eventually managed to get the skirt closed and helped Sandy up carefully.
“See!” She gloated, “I can still wear my clothes not like some fatties I know.”
“Here’s the jacket” said John, deadpan, “you know you need to breathe at some point right?”

The jacket went over her shoulders but again John had to help her to button it up and she looked like a pillow in a pillowcase a size too small. The jacket button stretched the material cruelly, pinching her soft belly into two rolls, and making her look fatter than she actually was.

“Good lord I look really fat in this!” she exclaimed, looking at her profile in the mirror.
“That’s because you are really fat, see all this sexiness” John rubbed her lower belly roll seductively.

“Mmm you like this look? The overstuffed sausage?”
“You know I love it, pure sexiness babe.”

“Still” he continued, “you know you need to sit for the piano, better make sure you can do so.”
“What do you mean? I fit into the suit didn’t I?”
“Sure. But sit down.”

Sandy lowered herself carefully onto the bed. The ensemble looked ready to pop open at any second but it held. Until she relaxed completely. John wasn’t sure what gave way first. The jacket button flew off and bounced off the mirror with a loud ping, while the skirt zip decided to part ways, unleashing her creamy fleshy hip. Without the support of the jacket button, the shirt gave up its lone fight and two buttons blew open, letting her fat belly roll out and sit prettily atop her ruined skirt.

John stood still for a second, unsure how Sandy would take it.

“Phew! Oh my God that feels better!” and she burst out laughing. “I guess I’m a fatty too huh?” she grinned at her husband.

The congregation all appreciated the trio’s efforts, even as they noted that they took up rather more room than the year before. The plump Lara must have passed the 280 lb mark somewhere along the year and her apple shaped figure jiggled as she sang. John’s untucked shirt hid his undone button but still showed off a well fed gut. Sitting at the piano, Sandy sat in profile to the congregation and looked like the very essence of temptation and decadence; her dress gave ample proof of her many indulgences over the last year, with her butt oozing over the stool and her belly round and plump, jutting out further than her breasts.

Their duty done for the night, the crowd flowed into the community hall adjoining the church, wine ready and served, and it was soon filled with the smell of a heavenly fry up. Everyone tucked in heartily, none more so than the musical trio. As those who had kicked off the idea, they had places of honour near the cooking area and didn’t even have to get up as there were many friendly hands to keep their plates filled.

People just kept tossing more food onto their plates, so the three didn’t really notice how many portions they took, but it was enough to be noticed by their neighbours. “You really enjoy your food don’t you?” said one woman to Sandy in a complimentary manner.
“Oh you bet” she smiled back and grabbed her belly. “Gotta keep this baby filled!” The woman smiled, not surprised at Sandy’s attitude with Lara as her mum-in-law, then turned to John. “You want to open up your pants to keep eating like that” John and Sandy both laughed and Sandy interjected, her mouth full of bacon, “it’s already open, he couldn’t button up them up after dinner!”
John lifted his shirt to show he wasn’t lying, and in fact took the chance to slip his belt open a notch.

By the time the party ended and they made their way home, the three were completely stuffed. In the privacy of their bedroom, John and Sandy undressed one another and caressed their overfed bellies, moaning in pleasure and had slow sex that quickly reached epic orgasm.

Ssaylleb

John and Sandy woke late and found Lara cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Although they tried to help, she banished them to the living room with cookies for breakfast. The rest of the morning passed in a happy lazy daze watching Tom and Jerry re-runs and occasionally dipping into the kitchen to help Lara wash up dishes while sneaking more biscuits. The smells grew progressively better and better and Lara had the additional task of keeping her greedy charges away from the food.

Finally at around 2pm she came out of the kitchen and announced that lunch would be served soon.
They all headed up to change into something more fitting for the occasion than pyjamas and dressing gowns. John didn't even bother with his pants from last night and tugged on jeans which just about made it to close, leaving his paunch hanging over in a fat round bubble. Sandy patted it lovingly and said in a baby voice “ooh whose looking really big already? Who's gonna eat like a hog huh?” before he wore a shirt whose buttons already showed signs of strain.

Sandy wore her cheat jeans. These were actually leggings made of a thicker material and printed to look like denim. The plan was good, but unfortunately they were already stretched tight over her curvaceous figure and had precious little give left. “Hope you don't plan on eating much or those babies don't stand a chance!” teased John. A long top completed Sand's outfit, which again was rather tighter than she remembered from two weeks ago, her belly and muffin top were clearly visible.

Lara opted for a loose skirt and blouse ensemble; with years of experience she knew to leave ample room for expansion. The three sat at table. John opened the first bottle of wine, a Californian deep red while Lara served the first course, a thick and creamy tomato soup. The large pot was soon emptied and they paused briefly before the next course. Their bellies were comfortably full already – three bowls of soup has that effect. A huge dish of baked macaroni was enjoyed over good conversation and more wine. By this time their bellies were really getting full and John and Sandy tugged uncomfortably at their pants.

They took a breather before John brought out the turkey, roasted to a perfect golden hue. As John bent over to carve the first slice, the solemn moment was made farcical by the button popping off his jeans and right into the gravy in he turkey dish. Sandy had tears in her eyes she laughed so much, and Lara commented “right! Whoever gets that button in his plate gets an extra slice of pie!”
John sat but realised his jeans and shirt were still uncomfortably tight and excused himself for a moment . He returned a minute later wearing tracksuit bottoms and a large T-shirt, announcing proudly: “now I'm ready to eat!”

“Hey that's not fair!” exclaimed Sandy “I wanna be comfy too!” and she stood up and pulled off her leggings, leaving her top to act as a short dress. Lara laughed at their antics and said “OK, n we start now, I'm dying to eat!” For the next while the only sound was their chomping and noshing, as they put away a ridiculous amount of turkey, three types of stuffing and breadsauce. Lara had prepared not only chunky cut roast potatoes, but also jacket potatoes and fries just in case. There were five different vegetable dishes; none as healthy as implied since they were all drenched in butter, full-fa cream or dressing.

John looked at his wife and fell in love all over again. Sandy's face glistened in a food sweat, her chubby face glowing with happiness, good cheer and excellent wine. Her belly bulged out enormously, more bloated than she had ever been before. He reached across and patted her gently, the unexpected pressure causing her to belch lightly. “Oh I'm so sorry!” she gasped in shock, but Lara and John waved her apologies aside, letting out a few discreet burps themselves as their stomachs looked at the huge amounts of food consumed and wondered where to start digesting.

They moved out to the sofa and laid back gingerly, complaining at how stuffed they felt.
“Oof I ate too much!” said John, pulling his T shirt up to check out the damage.
“Wow that is one bloated gut hubby, well done!” praised Sandy happily, massaging the spherical dome rising from his abdomen.
“Not too bad yourself either babe” replied John, lifting Sandy's top and slipping his hands under her panties, rubbing at the red marks. Lara smiled at them happily until they all dozed off into a food coma.

The plump couple awoke when Lara brought out not one but three different pies and cakes: an apple pie, a lemon meringue and a tiramisu.

“Oh no mum, that's just too much! I can't take another bite!” complained John.
“Me either!” said Sandy “though if you insist I'll take a slice of each.”

Lara said nothing and cut a thick slice of the apple pie, then added ice cream and fresh whipped cream. John and Sandy eyed her greedily.

“Oh you do want some?” she asked innocently. “Apple pie too?”

“Well I think I'll try the tiramisu too” said John.
“I'll try the meringue, if you're cutting it.” added Sandy.
“Oh then I have to have some too, otherwise how I can I know which is best?” exclaimed John.
“Ooh me too, me too!” cried Sandy.

Lara laughed and cut them both three very thick slices of each cake. As they devoured all the and the leftovers from lunch over the course of the evening, they all made noises about how they should really stop eating, but none actually did so. When they went up to bed early, John stripped off his clothes.
“Wow” said Sand admiringly, “those stretchy clothes really helped you to eat, you look so stuffed and warm.”
“Fat” said John looking at his reflection in the mirror, which showed a beach ball of a gut hanging out over his boxers.
“Warm” repeated Sandy. “Sexy and safe, like a big bear.”

“Mmm I like that” said John. “You didn't do too badly yourself either, see what a bloated belly you have” he slipped his hands round her waist as she bent over and held her hanging flab, kneading it softly.
“Oh” she gasped, “that makes me feel so fat! I know I am but you having so much to grab... and tell me about my ass, is it bigger?”
“Much bigger” teased John, “so much perfect roundness to shake and spank and lick...”

The end ~ Merry Christmas all, love and peace to you and your loved ones

rwagner

As usual, another fantastic story!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New stories in 2014!!!

Latest posts