• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Christmas Loot Thread 2009

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Post your crap!

My boyfriend's been trying to make up for a year of not being able to buy me much...
First we went and picked out a pair of black and white diamond earrings and a ring to match and put them on my credit but he's going to pay the bill.
Then he got me:
All four Twilight books in hardback
Professor Layton and the Curious Village DS game
Tinkerbell DS Game
A book named Rebirth (it's about vampires and science...ooooh skeery)
A 160 gig black ipod. (I traded mine in for a $60 gift card that we're going to spend together later.)
A vinyl car sticker that says "Look after my heart, I've left it with you." Which is a line from Twilight.

My mom got me:
Burbank-opoly
A picture of Jay and I that looks soooooo cute, it was professionally done by a photographer that came to her house.
A 75 years of Oscars book (which I am thinking my bf likes more than me, lol) (it's really thick and heavy)
Two 1,000 piece cat puzzles.
An Angel necklace.

My grandpa sent me $100, I shared half with my bf and with my share:
I bought a Twilight fleece blanket with all the Cullens and Bella except Esme and Carlisle.
A Edward pillowcase
Some Twilight stickers

My bf's mom sent $100, he shared half with me and with my share:
I bought a Korn greatest hits album
A giant Twilight pin
Three Twilight sew-on patches

You'd think my bf is dating a 16 yr old and not a 26 year old...

Latest posts

Back