• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cinda--Some very sad news

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainyday

Departed
Cinda.jpg

I'm sorry to share news that our friend Cinda, a longtime chatter and poster, passed away several months ago. She was found dead in her apartment on January 26th and according to the medical examiner's office died of chronic congestive cardiomyopathy. She moved to Florida several years ago to help her parents while they were ill and remained there after they died. I don't believe she had any other family to remember her. She deserved a service of some sort; she deserved a better end altogether.

A while back several of you were wondering about her because she hadn't been around. Someone gave me her address and I wrote a letter asking her to contact me. Today I received it back. I don't know who answered, but they returned my letter and wrote only that she had passed away. They also included a copy of her death certificate and the phone number of the attorney handling her estate. I left a message and made some other calls. If I hear more, I will share it.

Cinda wasn't one to post pictures or share a lot about her life, but some of us got to meet her at the Vegas Bash in 2006. She enriched many conversations online with her quick quips, seemed to notice things others missed, and often had something bawdy to say in response. She was one the first friends I made when I came to the old Dim boards in 2002, back when she would often post in clever, rapid-fire volleys. Life became harder for her in the last few years, and she seemed to share less, but she still always had something funny to say.

Rest in peace, Cinda. I hope you are laughing irreverently in the light. May we remember your spirit not in suffering, but in those finer days when your good humor was brightly in bloom.

rainy

Latest posts

Back