• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

City Girl - by Anonymous (~BBW, Encouraging, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crosslink

~BBW, Encouraging, ~XWG A thin city girl moves out to the country, and gets a whole new look on life.

City Girl​
by Anonymous

Jeff was in Philadelphia for the week to buy supplies for the farm when he met Elaine, a ravishing, blond city girl, in the hotel elevator.

The first thing he noticed was her hourglass figure, although she was thinner than the girls he knew in the country. She noticed that Jeff was a hunk. They made small talk, and she asked him to join her for a drink. As they sat in the hotel bar, she was charmed by his honest, easy-going ways. How unlike the stuffy, ego-centric men she was used to. His musculature definitely appealed to her. They made a date, and Jeff saw Elaine two more times during the week. She wouldn't let him go before promising that they would see each other again. She really hoped it would be a promise kept.

The next week Jeff called Elaine. He invited her to visit him on the farm he lived on in Eagleton, two hours into the Pennsylvania countryside. She jumped at the chance, hoping she did not sound overeager. Jeff, if anything, sounded pleased.

The next week, Elaine took vacation time and drove out to Eagleton. The farm was remote, and she instantly felt relaxed. Maybe she was really a country girl at heart. Jeff's mother and two sisters, with whom he lived, were away for the week visiting family in Michigan. Elaine wondered whether he had arranged this privacy on purpose, but she didn't care. Being with Jeff on the farm was fun and fulfilling, and she loved every minute of it. She was also falling seriously in love with Jeff. Jeff was loving Elaine as well, and by the end of the week they were making wedding plans together. They would live on the farm in the cottage that was next to the house where his mother and sisters lived.

Two months later, Elaine quit her city job, married Jeff, and moved out to the farm with him. They were happy, but Jeff's very fat sisters were not. Quite unfairly they saw in his selection of the slim city girl a rejection of themselves and their lifestyle, and her slender figure as a presumed badge of superority. In reality Elaine had no such pretensions - her only desire was to share life with Jeff, whose down to earth honesty and country kindness had totally conquered her. But Jeff had a problem as well.

One evening, after the newlyweds had settled in on the farm, Jeff went to talk to his mother alone. His mother was an old-world woman, of Pennsylvania Dutch stock, beautiful and spry despite her age. She was a good cook, and it showed.

"Ma," Jeff said, "I love Elaine and I'm so glad I found her. Don't you think she's beautiful?"

"Yes," his mother said, adding "for a city girl."

"I just wish she was, you know, chubbier," Jeff said.

"You want chubby, very chubby, Mama can give you."

Jeff hugged his mother, and as he left the room, she had a gleam in her eye.

"Mama can fix," she said to herself.

Early the next morning, Ma and the sisters, Judy and Joann, discussed Jeff and Elaine.

"We need to help Jeff by making Elaine fatter," Ma said.

Judy and Joann, country girls who loved their Ma's cooking, looked at each other and smiled.

"Nothing would make me happier than to see that snotty city-girl get as fat as our prize pig!" Judy said, indicating herself.

"Elaine thinks she's so superior," Joann said. "I'd just like to see her get bigger than us!"

She looked down and saw only her huge, round, sagging breasts. At 25, she already weighed 350 pounds and loved to eat. She looked over at her sister, two years older and 30 pounds heavier.

"Now, now," Ma said. "We are not fattening Elaine because she is a city-girl, or superior. We are doing it for Jeff's happiness. Besides, if being very fat brings this city-girl down to earth, so much the better."

"I just want to see her get very, very fat," said Judy with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"I have the plan," Ma said. "Elaine is alone in this area. She has no family or friends. Joann, you will be Elaine's best friend. That won't be hard to do. You will give her encouragement. And Judy, you will be Elaine's critic. You will let her know she is too skinny for our Jeff. And I will cook."

Later that day, Joann found Elaine and gave her a tour of the farm.

"There's so much hard work to do," Elaine said. "That should really help keep me in shape."

Then she caught herself as she noticed Joann bulging out of her overalls.

"Really, the work around the farm is Jeff's job," Joann said with a smile. "The women tend to the house and the kitchen."

As Joann waddled over to the house, Elaine walked alongside.

"It's lunchtime," Joann said.

As they entered the house, Elaine noticed a wonderful aroma.

"I must be hungrier than I realized," she thought.

Joann and Elaine sat down at the table, and were joined by Judy.

"How do you stay so bony?" Judy asked Elaine suddenly. "Is it worry or city air?"

"Don't pick on Elaine!" Joann answered. "She hasn't had enough country yet, or enough of Ma's cooking. I'll bet she's a good eater."

"That's right," Elaine said defensively, taken off guard. "I love good food. I guess I haven't had it much, living alone in the city."

Right on cue, Ma entered with huge platters of fried chicken and fried steak, with thick gravy, and mashed potatoes with gravy and butter. Large portions of everything wound up in front of Elaine.

"I hope you enjoy lunch," Joann said to Elaine.

"Thanks," Elaine said, somewhat intimidated by all the food.

"I'll bet she picks at her food," Judy said, as though Elaine could not hear. "No way she can be a big enough eater to make Jeff happy."

Feeling flushed and angry, Elaine said "I'll eat more than you think. I can eat more than you!"

Then she stuffed a huge piece of fried steak in her mouth. She ate and ate until she cleared her plate, stuffed to the point of discomfort.

"You're a wonderful eater," Joann said. "I just knew you could do it."

Elaine felt proud, confused, and very uncomfortable. She had never eaten that much before. But she was glad to have put that Judy in her place, and felt that somehow she had become closer friends with Joann. She caught the comment about eating and making Jeff happy. She wondered what that meant.

In the corner, Ma watched and smiled.

"Mama will fix," she said quietly to herself.

Over the next few weeks, the combination of Judy's taunts, Joann's encouragement and Ma's cooking began to show its effects. Elaine's stomach, hips and rear began to bulge, dangerously stretching the seams of her skin tight jeans. She had taken to leaving the front button and fly open, covering it with her blouse so nobody would notice, but now even with them open, she could hardly breathe or move in her jeans. Her cleavage was growing as well, but fortunately, here in the country, she could get by without a bra.

Joann noticed Elaine's growing discomfort, and one morning asked her to come up to her room.

"Elaine," Joann said, "I can't help but notice that the country,and marriage, must agree with you. You can't seem to fit into your clothes anymore!"

"Is it that obvious?" said Elaine, looking fretful. "I know I'm getting fat, but I just can't help it. At first I was eating out of loneliness and to show Judy I belonged, but now I just love the food. I'm always hungry,and Ma's always cooking. It's getting to be as though I spend all day at the dining room table, just eating. Every time I think I'm done, Ma brings out more food and I just have to eat. It makes me feel good. Getting fat doesn't bother me like I thought it would, either. Maybe it's because I'm not around city people, or because I spend so much time with you and Judy. You both seem so happy. But I must tell you my deepest secret fear - promise not to tell."

"I promise," said Joann.

"Well, I'm so embarrassed by my body being so fat, that when I'm around Jeff, I stay dressed and, well,.....I'm ashamed to go to bed with him. I'm always hungry, and I just can't stop eating, but I'm afraid that being fat will turn Jeff off, and I'll lose him. He's so wonderful, I can't think of losing him, I'd do anything to keep him. Should I go on a diet?"

Joann just looked at Elaine with a straight face. "Have you talked to Jeff about this? Does he seem turned off?"

Elaine blushed. "I can't talk to him about being fat. I'm too embarrassed! And he's so quiet and sweet, he won't tell me to lose weight."

Judy stepped into the room, shaking her head. "To please Jeff, you should go on a diet, Elaine."

"I thought so," Elaine said sadly.

"You don't understand, silly!" said Joann. "To please Jeff, you have to go on a diet where you do nothing but eat and eat all day. Jeff won't tell you, but he's confided in me that you're too skinny for him. If you don't gain weight faster, you'll lose him!"

Elaine felt her heart skip a beat. "Too skinny? Gain faster? But if I keep eating like a pig, I'll be as fat as... as fat as..."

"As fat as me?" Judy patted her paunch. Her huge belly hung out of the front of her jeans. "I don't think you could ever be as big as me, or big enough for Jeff, for that matter."

"Oh yes she can!" Joann said.

"I'll help, we'll all keep her eating from morning to night. She won't have to move a muscle, and Ma will cook more fattening food than ever. And," Joann said turning to Elaine, "you can have all my old clothes so that,” Joann pointed vaguely at Elaine's own stomach, hanging lazily out of her jeans, “won't be a problem."

Elaine agreed to the plan to be fed continuously all day.

Now Joann spent all her time carrying dishes and cutting up food. Even Judy helped, a wicked gleam in the corner of her eye, pushing food into Elaine's open and welcoming mouth faster than she could chew. And Ma cooked and cooked - chicken deep fried in pig's lard, potatoes with gravy and butter, triple rich homemade ice cream and apple pie after apple pie. Ma found ways to put more butter, more lard, more cream into each dish, packing more and more calories into the same large servings.

Each day Elaine's body swelled and grew more, rolls upon rolls of soft new flesh spilling out of Judy's old clothes. Each day she would sit, willingly, with her mouth open, food being stuffed in, and her rear spreading wider and wider across the bench seat at the table.

At night, she could barely get up from the seat, even with Judy and Joann pulling under her thick and widening arms. Then she would slowly waddle out of the room, along the short walk to her cottage. This short walk was all she did all day other than eat, but it seemed longer and longer to her, as she got fatter and fatter.

At the cottage, Jeff met her each night grinning from ear to ear. There was an instant bulge in his pants when he saw her. There was no need to say he was happy. He would hug her tightly, and as it got harder and harder to put his arms around her, his heart raced faster. As Elaine grew, their lovemaking got better and better. All she could do was lie on her back, but Jeff did the rest, exploring every roll and fold. She was ecstatic, and this only encouraged her to waddle to the house and try to eat more everyday.

One day, Elaine told Judy she needed bigger clothes. Even with the button and fly open, she couldn't squeeze in her huge thighs or rear.

"You're already wearing my size," Judy said. "I think you're bigger than me!"

Elaine was still blonde and beautiful with an hourglass figure, but the hourglass now stretched four feet wide! Judy came into the room, and it became clear to Judy and Joann that Ma's plan to fatten Elaine, the city girl, had worked well. Elaine was now bigger than either of them! She also had a kinder and more down to earth attitude, and even though Judy didn't really want to admit it, they liked her a lot. The three of them had become good friends, eating together and sharing the larger and larger clothes they ordered from the big girl catalogs.

And needless to say, Jeff couldn't have been happier. He had his 400 pound “very, very chubby” dream girl.

And Ma was smiling too.

"I have another daughter to cook for," she laughed. Looking at Elaine, cheeks bulging with her mouth full, Mama said to Judy and Joann, "Look what a good eater she is! You should try to be as good as her!"

And with that, Ma hugged her new country girl and served them all more fried chicken.

Latest posts

Back