• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Claire - by Mr. Monopoly (~BBW (multiple), Competition, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Monopoly

~BBW (multiple), Competition, Eating, ~SWG - a unique tradition changes lives

Claire
By Mr. Monopoly

(including adapted snippets from others at writer.com)​

Chapter One – Facing a Challenge

Claire started her adult life as a pretty normal teenager. She lived with her mother and father, attended high school, turned 18 in the first semester of her Senior year and finally graduated. Pretty routine – except for one thing.

In the second semester of her Senior year her diet slowly changed and it was her parent’s doing. They made a point of buying snacks and making more food available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Claire's parents were quietly encouraging her to eat more.

"Hey hon, take this box of Twinkies up to your room with you, it’ll make homework more bearable."

"We’re going out - the rest of the donuts in the pantry are your’s - your father and I have had enough."

"Supper was two hours ago and watching that TV must make you hungry. Why don't you go get seconds of dessert?"

Because it was done gradually Claire didn't really notice the change. She tended to be compliant to her parents and, besides, she liked food, so she followed along with their wishes. As her parents encouraged her to eat more and more her appetite grew. Soon she was polishing off increased amounts of food without her parents saying anything. Claire was plumping up quite nicely.

By graduation the formerly 130 lb Claire was nearing 160 lbs, but she didn’t really notice it because it was gradual and her mom kept phasing in larger size clothes. . She had gotten soft all over her body and had developed a slight second chin and chubby cheeks. Her perky breasts had become fuller and rounder. Her convex belly hung slightly over her pants. Her bellies roundness led to some plump love handles on her sides. Her butt had grown and was now quite the bubble behind her.

One morning near the end of her Senior school year her parents came and woke her up. "Good morning dear. It's time to wake up."

"Mom? Dad? Why are you waking me up?"

"We have something we want to talk to you about."

Claire stretched as she sat up in bed

"What is so important that you had to wake me up?"

"Well you see dear, you have been gaining some weight as of late."

"I have? It doesn't feel like I have."

"You have put on about 30lbs in the past year honey," Her father said plainly.

Claire grabbed her belly and came up with a generous handful of flesh. "Holy cow! How did I gain weight? We've always had such regular eating habits."

"Honey we are not here to put you on a diet. We’ve observed how much you enjoy food and have something to tell you."

"Well if it's not just that I’ve gained weight what is it?"

"We want, actually we need, you to gain even more weight."

"What! Why? You want me to be fat? Am I not your real daughter? What’s wrong with you two?"

"There is nothing wrong with us dear, and there is no shame in being fat," her mom declared.

"Your mother was quite large when we met, and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

Claire had seen pictures of her mom as a college age co-ed – stout but vivacious, probably over 200 lbs.

"But you’re not fat now mom, why would I have to be – why would I want to be - fat?"

"I was never meant to be fat, or at least to stay that way, but you, you have a real chance of being the family pride."

"I have to be fat to be the pride of the family? Maybe I'm not meant to be fat either."

"Trust us dear, you are meant to be. Yiou’ve been eating like a trooper and enjoying every bite for months."

"But why?" Claire was getting a bit depressed

"Every generation of my family has plumped up their young girls when they are your age. It's how you become a woman in this family. And it is time you became a woman." her mother explained. "Your cousin Diane is going through the same thing you are. By the time you reach age 21 you need to have gained more weight from your 18th birthday than her and be heavier than her (adjusting for any initial disparity) in order to fill the shoes of all the women before you. You will become the next reigning family member, just like I am, and just like my mother was, regasrdless of what your weight becomes later. There is a nice trust fund that goes to the one who wins. You uncle is dead set on Diane winning this challenge, so your father and I need you on our side if we are going to win. Are you with us?"

Once she settled down Claire realized that her parents were right. She actually had enjoyed her recent eating binge and really didn’t want to stop. And if her mom had slimmed down after winning so could she. So she decided to go with her family's crazy tradition. "OK, if this is going to make you guys happy, I guess I'll be on your side."

Little did Claire know what she was getting herself into. What she did know is that she had always felt she could use some more curves. When she was 130lbs she was rail thin and noticed that all the hot popular guys were going after the girls with big boobs, even if they had a small stomach. Claire's boobs had already swelled up and were rivaling the size of the popular skinny girls. But whereas the skinny girls were pretty toned everywhere else, Claire was now a bit pudgy everywhere.

There was a risk. Any more weight and she knew the popular boys might put her in the fatty category. But high school was nearly over and she didn't have dating opportunities or a special interest anyway. Claire, being somewhat naive of the weight she had gained despite knowing the number, didn't see the harm in keeping on an indulgent diet.- at least for awhile because the popular guys in high school wouldn’t be in college with her. And barring a financial miracle college wasn't her immediate prospect anyway.

Claire's dad left her bedroom and her mother came and sat on the edge of her bed.
Claire's parents had always made it clear that family was first, so with those morals woven into her personality her whole life, she was willing to do anything for her family. "So you just want me to get as fat as possible? and you guys are going to do everything to make that happen?"

"If you chose to participate. The trust fund is big enough to get you through a real college, not just junioe college, and still have a large dowry - maybe enough to buy a house. There will be food at your finger tips whenever you want it. And any newer bigger clothing is yours, just ask."

"Alright then, I'm in it to win it."

"You don't know how proud you are going to make your father and me. Now why don't you get dressed and come down for breakfast."

Claire's mother left her to change.

Claire started to examine herself. She really had gained 30 lbs and not really noticed. She had a soft belly that jiggled and her arms and legs were softer than she had ever remembered.

She wondered how big she was going to get. Was she going to get as fat as her friend Rachel? Rachel was by far her fattest friend, weighing in at 250lbs. Was she going to be the fattest girl in Junior College when she did enroll? The fattest girl in her high school graduating class was probably 50lbs heavier than Rachel.

Or maybe she would be as fat as Mrs. Fletcher, the history teacher. Mrs. Fletcher was the biggest woman in the school. She had a hard time getting around, especially in and out of her class room. No, that wouldn’t happen –all she had to do was beat Diane by age 21

Before long Claire started to smell the scents coming from the kitchen and knew that was her notification that she was needed in the kitchen. She bounced down stairs to see a feast on the table. A whole diner menu full of options.

She took a seat after acknowledging her parents, and started to make a plate. While she was making a plate she stared to chew on a sticky bun. She loaded her plate up with French toast and sausage and bacon. She drenched everything in butter and syrup. "Is this what breakfast is going to be like everyday?"

"You bet honey. Your dining request is our command. If you want chocolate cake for breakfast it's yours."

"Mmmm." The thought of sugary treats made her hungry. She scarfed down the last of the sticky bun and started in on her meal. After her first plate she went back for eggs and potatoes. After covering that in ketchup and down the hatch, she started to go after all the tasty sweets. There were donuts, Danishes, cinnamon rolls, and other confections. She tried one of each, and kept moving.

'For me?' Claire thought. 'I'll be a blimp if I eat all of this'

Claire ate until she was so full it was hurting.

"Don't worry hun, you don't have to eat it all, your father just over did it." her mother reassured her. The three of them sat at the table and Claire put a few pancakes on her plate and then lightly buttered and syruped them.

"Honey there is plenty of syrup to go around, take some more if you want to." her mother encouraged.

The next day was a replay of the first.

They knew Claire wasn't going to go all out immediately and still needed to be encouraged. They still had a long time to plump up their little girl. Claire's parents ate a little bit each, and just watched and talked to Claire as she ate.

After the first two weeks Claire was easily putting away the food and was not filling up. Actually she was enoying it. One day she thought after the pancakes and a little sausage she would be done, but she want back for some eggs and toast, and then even some hash browns. Her parents forced a few more pancakes on her before she threw in the towel. Claire was quite stuffed and relaxed at the table while her parents cleaned up from the meal

'Omph. I'm so full. It was so good but I don't need to overdo it like that.' Claire thought to herself.

Claire's parents cleaned up while Claire sat at the table, unable to move. Claire rested the rest of the day. She sat and watched TV, and when she was ready she started to snack again. The house was loaded more than usual with treats. She found all sorts of fruit snacks, crackers, snack cakes, cookies, pudding cups, and pretty much everything else from the grocery store. She grabbed what she wanted and then found her way back to the couch. Claire enjoyed having a nice lazy day eating and watching TV. Little did she know that soon a lazy day was going to become a normal day for her.

The rules of the family challenge were that the girls success was determined by how much weight they gained from their eighteenth birthday to their twenty first. That is why Claire's family had been changing her diet slowly. Now that her final high school year was nearly over and Claire was in it to win it, her parents were going to go all out over this summer, and use the time off to their advantage.

In the weeks after their big talk and graduation summer arrived. Claire was met with a delicious meal every morning before her parents took off for work. They would call her frequently throughout the day checking up on her eating habits, reminding her of that box of double stuffed Oreos, or the left over Chinese food. They would have pizzas paid for and delivered to the house around lunch time. Claire was loving all the attention and the food. When her parents came home, it was 100% Claire time. They were at her every beck and call. For the first month or so Claire enjoyed the pampering and tried to keep gaining weight for her family.

Time went on and Claire steadily gained weight. She was always snacking on something, and her parents made sure that it was something sweet. The meals they made were hearty and rich. Claire loved everything her parents cooked, it was all very tasty.

She wasn't minding the additional weight either. Her bust had filled out more, which she loved. She had also developed quite the stomach. The round little thing hung in front of her and jiggled slightly. And she decided to attend Junior College, not really noticing that she was getting less and less attention from the males of her school. The jocks who once looked at her now passed her over for skinner girls At 180 lbs she was a bit bigger than most boys wanted.

Latest posts

Back