• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Clothes shopping in the USA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gingembre

radar detector
I live in the UK but am planning a trip to visit my sister & some friends in USA (specifically NYC, Nagodoches & San Francisco!). I'm hella excited (even though I'm not going til October!) because I've never been to the States before. I love clothes, and shopping, so I was wondering what size do most regular high street stores go up to in America? I'm a UK size 18 top and 24 bottom (i think that's US 16 and 22??)....I don't wanna look stupid wandering around shops that blantently won't sell anything I can wear (i realise this'll become apparent pretty quickly when I'm in the store, but it's disheartening going into loads of places where there are pretty clothes I can't wear!). What chain high street stores will stock my size? Most of the ones here stop at a 16 or 18. I'm only 22, so I'm after young & hip (ha ha!) tees & jeans, funky dresses etc, not tailored wardrobe classics!

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back