• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Clothing - By Gunbladius6 (~BBW, Magic, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunbladius6

(~BBW, Magic, ~SWG - Mystical garments weave a tale of their influence.)

Clothing
By Gunbladius6

It's not easy being a pair of magical panties. Your job is never done and there is always more work to do.

More often than not once she was good and ready, I'd compel my owner to go to one of those coin-op laundries and I'd get lost in a dryer. A repelling spell here, a compulsion charm there and badda-bing badda boom, my new victim picks me up without a care.

A second of touch is all I need to make myself perfect for her in every way and in no time I've taken my place as the girl's single favorite article of clothing.

I will admit that it doesn't feel all that great to be tightly stuck to such a bony figure, but sooner or later, more often sooner, my real magic starts to kick in. It really all depends on how much will the girl has, but I'm patient and I always win in the end.

Take this girl Courtney that picked me up from her 'big' sister's 'shrunken' pile of clothes. She probably would have been the perfect sexy librarian type if her boobs were two cups bigger and if she didn't have an ass like a ten year old boy. Gorgeous face, long flowing hair, smart, but when you live in a dorm suite with four knockout bombshells, Alexis, Katie, Diana, and Jenny, you end up with a shy insecure young girl that locks herself in her room reading good literature.

Now for me being me, this was likely the greatest opportunity ever to have a little bit of fun with the situation. I was greedy, but hoped perform my mission exactly as I have before and even if I felt sympathy for the girl, Courtney would be the first.

Subtly, I convinced Courtney that it wouldn't hurt to pick up an extra slice of cheesecake for dinner. That bag of chips was a nice snack, but ice cream would be a perfect way to stop those cravings. Chocolate covered coffee beans were of course the perfect way to stay awake to finish that awful paper. Add in a bit of my wonderful magic and all of those lovely calories would go exactly where I wanted.

Within a month, I could already feel the beautiful jiggle of her flesh and the barest hint of her thighs closing in around me. Of course I adjusted myself before I worked too fast. There was no sense in destroying myself. I had ever so much more work to do.

Halloween brought all sorts of delicious goodies to the dorm and the delightful rationalization to keep those extra morsels from going to waste. I revelled in her progress and stood at attention to make sure a single bit could not be wasted. I despaired at having to divert some of the precious calories to what soon became ever so soft love handles, but I chided myself to remember the art of sculpting the perfect form.

The candy dried up in time for one of my absolute favorite yearly celebrations, but Courtney's gorging of copious helpings of Thanksgiving dinner did little to prepare for that following Sunday's events. The poor girl's roommates did little to withhold their amusement at my work.

After nearly two and a half months of labor on my part, Courtney's thin frame had been softened with a softened layer of fat. Had the gain stopped there, the girl would have been considered quite beautiful, but of course it did not. Her soft middle delicately peaked out from under her blouses and pooled over the waistband of her ever so tight spandex pants. Courtney's hips flaired out and around with ripples of softness. Her thighs were easily twice as large as her now sizable arms and little if no light could enter the gap between them.

However, her roommates did not find my work beautiful and amongst their jeers and cruel laughter, Courtney barricaded herself into her room and curled into a corner sobbing. As I am an inanimate object, I could not give the comfort that I so desired to give, but I could give her relief from her tormenters.

It was, I realized, time for me to move on in the next load of lsundry. Courtney's memory would lose any cognition of my presence, but the results of my labors would remain. However, I could not in good conscience leave a job unfinished without dispense justice to those four witches.

The problem was that I realized there was no way for me to influence all four of them with my abilities full blast lest they realize my true purpose and choose to dispose of me. No. I needed help and reluctantly came to the decision to call out to my brothers in arms to help me.

Skirt, who was closest to myself in both function and location, was the first to arrive. It seemed that Diana had found the perfect skirt to wear.

Bra took a bit longer, but at midday Katie simply needed to buy a new comfortable undergarment.

Belt made himself known to Jenny at the way out of party, hanging innocently on a hat rack.

And of course Top somehow appeared during the night in Alexis' bed room. I never did understand how he did that...

Either way, as I disappeared into the washer I looked forward to the next few terms....

Latest posts

Back