• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

C'mon Get Happy! (Music that is!)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esme

I know we have a thread about sad songs, but I've been wondering what songs people listen to when they are, or want to get HAPPY! Do you have a song that never fails to cheer you? Let me know!

My all-time favorite, go-to, never fails, get-happy song is Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel. I can't listen to that song and not start to feel better. It always cheers me up.

(BTW, this is the first thread I ever started. I hope people will like it and play along!) :D

Latest posts

Back