College Football 2010 Thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MuleVariationsNYC

Math ap Mathonwy
Who else is excited?! :bounce:

Here's a silly little question that maybe SEC fans can help me answer as I settle in to watch the S. Carolina vs. So. Miss game: Spurrier is referred to as the "Head Ball Coach", but I seem to remember that many years ago they called him the "Ol' Ball Coach." When did that change?

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Casual fan, it is nice to see a local school -Rutgers -get some press coverage

mel

This is My year!..again:)
no clue BUT let me say ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :)

MzDeeZyre

Fatty McFatCakes
GO
HAWKS

MuleVariationsNYC

Math ap Mathonwy
Really looking forward to the Boise State vs. Va Tech game tonight, a nice cap to the opening weekend. My two main teams are Michigan and Texas, who both got off to decent starts. "Shoelace" looks like a big upgrade at QB for the Maize and Blue. Texas is a little shakier - why does the school that produced Ricky Williams and Cedric Benson have such a tough time recruiting big time backs?

GregW

Yep, GO GATORS!!! And they'd better go, considering the way the offense played last week :confused:

Interesting - I've heard Spurrier called the Ol' Ball Coach many times, but not the head ball coach.

Tulsa vs. East Carolina was a throwback to 90s West Coast college ball (4-5 WRs and minimal defense) where the team who had the ball last did indeed win.

Boise State caught Virginia Tech at the right time. They're a legit Top 15 team, but no way do they lose less than two games with an SEC or Big 12 schedule. I'd like to see a rematch around week 9 or 10.

Ole Miss showed what can happen if you don't take an opening game seriously.

LSU almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory...

sarie

saturday's game was discouraging but I look forward to seeing how my alligators do!