• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coming Into My Own (1-4) - by MK3 (BHM, BBW, Eating Fantasy, MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MK3

BHM, BBW, Eating Fantasy, MWG - One author's fantasy about getting fatter, then meeting a growing girl who likes it that way - and more

Author's note: Sorry about the length. Had to post it somewhere as I'd worked on it here and there for a long time.

Coming Into My Own 1-4
by MK3

A year and a half after I graduated from high school at 157lbs I sat in the basement of my parent’s house with 6 freshly warmed Poptarts and a gallon of milk. It was 2 in the morning and I had gotten out of bed just for this.

I was ravenous when I woke up and in 30 minutes time I had eaten all 6 pastries and drank half a gallon of milk. I sat there uncomfortably full but excited at the thought of how much I might weigh with all that food in my body. I slowly got up out of the chair, rubbing my taut belly and struggled up the stairs and into the bathroom. Looking the mirror the reflection showed back an image of a 19-year-old guy looking 12 months pregnant but as I would soon find out it was my body at 193lbs.

I wasn’t really that big but after gorging all day on this last day of school and now having eaten this nighttime meal, that’s was certainly the highest reading yet. I was actually in the mid-180s when I let things settle but that seemed to be a rare occurrence lately. Soon enough I was back in bed dreaming of just how big I would become over this Christmas break.

Over the next month, the Holiday season brought a nearly endless supply of food. The possibilities of massive weight gain seemed endless because of this and a couple key factors. For one, I had time to myself to eat anything and everything I wanted. During the daytime everyone in the house was at work or school and I could drive out and eat fast food, eat 2-3 bowls of ice cream, several bowls of cereal or gorge myself on any number of other things around the house.

The best thing of all was my mother’s Christmas cookies, 12 dozen of them, all different kinds, and sitting out on our sun porch. The number meant more to me not because I planned to eat them all but because if I ate them it would be less noticeable. As time would show I’d eat my fair share of cookies, bowls of ice cream and Hershey’s syrup straight from the bottle. Add to it that I was skipping from fast food restaurant to restaurant some mornings ordering 4-5 breakfast sandwiches, at other times eating 5 to 6 grilled cheese sandwiches, 10 custard yogurts and it was safe to say that I had never eaten more in my entire life!

After New Years I found myself, feeling the results of being 20lbs heavier. In just over one month I was set to return to school at 206lbs. My slightly chubby body of a month earlier, a far cry from the skinny young man I was in high school, had now grown to the point of being clearly overweight, not that I was willing to admit anything.

Despite my 42” waist I still wore my 36-32 jeans. I was still living each day out like I was 160-170lbs. That innocent bit of denial however, would lead me through an experience over the next 3 months that would change my life forever.

On January 19th I returned to University. I had taken a number of classes that I knew I would have to do well in. One of them was a photography class, something I always wanted to try but had no experience in. I showed up the first day feeling awkward in my overstuffed clothing. There were only 5 other people in the class and as I sat on the high stools they had around or work desks I felt like all eyes were on the roll of fat pouring out over my waistband.

My shirt, still a size large was tight and I knew that but these chairs and how I had to sit made it ride up. I couldn’t decide if I should keep pulling at the shirt to cover up or just pretend I didn’t notice. I didn’t have time to worry about it anyway though because in a matter of minutes I was completely overwhelmed by the cost of the equipment I would need to purchase. The awkwardness I felt walking in the door was increased all the more when our instructor gave us the syllabus and our first assignment. I realized it, more than anything, that I couldn’t take the class because of the cost and I dropped it the next day.

The problem with that was not that I wouldn’t get my money back, no harm done there, but, I needed to pick something else up to replace it in order remain full time and stay on my parent’s insurance. It was that fact that forced me to make a decision that turned out to be life changing. The alternate class I picked up was one of the phys ed. classes I needed, fitness and wellness.

I actually thought the class would be bookwork where they would talk about what exercises targeted certain areas and cover all the ins and outs of nutrition. Being in denial about my weight, I hadn’t even thought about how it might look being obese and in that class and I didn’t think anything of it. Well, day one for me was actually the third meeting for the class. I felt like an idiot right from the get go because everyone else had on track pants or sweats and I showed up in jeans. I felt even worse 5 minutes later when she said we had to weigh in!

I had no idea what was going on at this point but I was positive that I was about to reveal just how big I had gotten to a whole class of strangers! I know they had no idea how small I was before but I was in panic mode. The only thing that saved me from total embarrassment was the fact that our instructor did it herself. She also screwed up the calculations when she moved the weights and recorded me at 186lbs, something I certainly didn’t object to. After class that day I found out this was a real gym class. I felt like I was screwed.

The next day of class we had to test out on all these different physical activities; running a mile and a half, bench pressing, doing sit-ups and push-ups. As expected my results on everything to be pretty low. Watching my big body run the track in front of all those other girls in the class must have been something to see for my professor but it was all I could do to push myself to do well. I used to be a great distance runner in high school and even at +200 I did manage to outrun one of the other guys, who really wasn’t in bad shape. He certainly wasn’t as big as I was.

Nevertheless, when all was said and done it was a miserable morning. Walking off to my next class my face was beet red, my swelling body was covered in sweat and to top it off I was insatiably hungry, the last thing I needed after feeling so awkwardly out of place in class. Worse yet, I knew I couldn’t drop the class and pick something else so I was stuck. After a day like this I did something I shouldn’t have and skipped my government class. I had to eat something.

I spent the rest of the afternoon eating in my car; stopping at three different Burger King’s to pick up cheeseburgers and milkshakes. It wasn’t that I was finishing everything and then moving on but again, it was because I was in denial about letting others know how big I was and how much I was eating, even strangers. I couldn’t bring myself to order 7 cheeseburgers and two chocolate shakes but I could get 2 or 3 from each place.

Of course my body was beginning to tell the story for me. Right around that time I even had someone in church say something to my mom, even though I was sitting right beside her, about how big I was getting. It didn’t stop there though. My eating habits after that class became more stable but certainly didn’t help my situation. In order to alleviate my hunger after class I began packing candy bars and eating them in the bathroom before going to my next class, usually 2 but sometimes 3 or 4.

By the time mid-term came around I had ingrained that habit into my day and adding that to my binges in the afternoon I found myself at 217lbs, wearing largely a new wardrobe and feeling pressure from my professor every day. She was constantly reminding me that I need to get out running but my excuse was always about how freezing cold it was outside. I’m sure it didn’t help that situation that up until a week and a half earlier the top of my disproportionately large butt was sticking out of the top of sweats.

I mean, for as much as I hated to hear the comments, I knew my body was out of control. Everything on my body was swelled over. I hadn’t seen my ribs in months, my belly had begun to sag and fold, leaving a constant crease and my chest had grown noticeably large, bigger than anything I’d ever seen on a man my size. Still, I took her comments as nagging more than anything forgetting all about her mistake at the beginning of the semester and never really checking out the grading criteria for the class. As such I spent the next 3 weeks gaining more weight, closing in on 225lbs. It wasn’t until there were just four weeks left that I realized I had a problem.

Up until this point I had gotten nearly 100% on every test we had in class. All my assignments were turned in and my attendance was almost perfect. I had skipped the water aerobics day, which she was pretty pissed about, since nearly half the class didn’t show up but that was a small knock against me. My performance thus far had been perfect academically and despite my continued gain I kept up in class with most of what was asked of us.

It was at this point that our professor reminded us that we had our weigh-out and fitness test in 4 weeks as well as our final exam. As I said, the whole weight mistake had slipped my mind completely to this point. Now, at 225lbs, I realized that she had me down as being 186 at the start of the semester! I had four weeks to lose a significant amount of weight or according to the syllabus I could potentially lose 40% of my grade.

I panicked and thought maybe I could still drop out of the class. I knew I wouldn’t get my money back but if the drop date hadn’t passed I could at least avoid the whole confrontation and avoid a possible failing grade. As it turned out, the date for dropping the class passed a week earlier. Now I was definitely screwed.

Latest posts

Back