• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coming out age related?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B68

Brilliant User Title
I'm pretty fresh here, but i've read about FA's who're unsure or doubting.

It made me wonder. How can it be that a selfconcious kid like myself came out the closet shortly after puberty and others never really can...?

Could this be a result of finding out you are an FA before puberty or finding this out after or during puberty?

I mean, when you take your admiration for BBW trough those strange and exploring years this makes quite a difference in the rest of becoming an adult. Then being an FA is just a simple fact of life.

But when puberty makes you wonder what's your preference... instead of getting your sexuality sorted out... Well, i imagine you have to catch up with doubts in a stage of life that leaves far less space for this.

If one's aware of this, there might be ways to overcome this problem. I don't know how, but i do know that one has to be carefull not to pass these doubts to women who allready have to be tougher then the rest.

Anyway, it's just a theory.

Latest posts

Back