Quantcast

Coming Out: Experiences, Stories and Advice Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Harley Rider

Never had to really "come out". Always dated the biggest girls in school/college. Parents and friends hated me. Made comments like, "Why do you always go after the big jobs?" And I am like cause that is what I like and find sexy!!!
Then when I married my X she was 400, and they would not accept her always looked down on her.
Now single gain and looking they said to me, "So, you get the big ones out of your system?" And of course I told them, H@LL NO!!!!:D

Van

Van
I have recently come out to the whole world that I am a fat admirer. Almost everybody who knew me pretty much figured, because almost all of the women I dated were big. When I was a kid, I was ashamed of it. Now it is my trademark. It is me. It is attributed to the fairly unique person that I am.

lovelymars908

Non-FA WG Writer
I never found myself the need to come out. Why? I don't exactly consider myself an FFA. At all. I just came to the realization that I can be attracted to bigger gentlemen too. Even when I told my family, it wasn't a huge revelation and all felt normal.

This may sound off-topic, but I'm not so much concerned with my physical preferences on what's attractive then I'm more concerned with me coming out being asexual. Yeah, I'm definitely busy dealing with that. And yes, it does have to do with a lot of my personal position in the FA community as a whole. I'm not looking at any relationships because I don't care about that right now, and I really don't consider fatness to be a fetish. I find it all very fascinating than arousing.

The point being... I'm only in the FA community because it's the hub where fat people are the focus and acceptable, and it doesn't need to get further than that. However, I think I feel a bit shunned for my... very unique position as an ace.