• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Communication between the sexes!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZainTheInsane

How do you find a fat girl who is confident?

No I don't mean to insult anyone, and I am not out to say that people on this board don't have confidence...quite the opposite. But, I am saying that I find it rare in my area for a girl who is chubby, heavy, stocky, fat, or whatever other descriptive you want to use, who has confidence and isn't happily in a relationship.

It seems to me like once a fat girl finds her confidence, she shortly there after finds someone who is wonderful to be with...or the reverse, she finds someone who makes her feel amazing, and becomes incredibly confident because of it. I work with several fat girls, all of them engaged, or married. And all of them are happy, bubbly, and brimming with confidence. Its intimidating, and amazing all at once.

I suppose my true question is, how does one find amazing girls, and how does one go about engaging them, whether in light hearted banter, friendly conversation, romantic prose, or intellectual conversation, without feeling scared, intimidated, lost, worried, or hesitant?

For myself I find that I have a hard time going up to a girl and engaging her in conversation...by the very verb I used, it seems like a tactical movement more than a simple beginning to conversation. How can a person obtain the ability to talk to, interact with, and enjoy the company of a girl who one considers beautiful, amazing, astonishing, awesome, cute, sweet, or any other adjectives which would accurately describe a female (or in a female's case, a male) who that person finds attractive?

And I'm not talking internet banter either, I'm talking about personal interaction of the face to face variety.

I have very few female friends, and I rarely keep them long. I have a hard time communicating with females, interacting with them, and at times understanding their 'subtle' system of hints and word play that seems to mean something, but I completely miss the meaning of.

I've probably put this thought out there before...if so, my apologies. But I want to be able to interact with people, an not remain single or alone simply because my lack of communications skills. So, any advice would be most beneficial, and I'm sure there are those who would also benefit from hearing anything that helps enable communication between the sexes so to speak.

So, yeah...spill it :p

Latest posts

Back