compulsive over eating.

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by Tracii, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Nov 26, 2018 #21

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

Do any of you do this:

If I'm out running errands or going out for whatever reason before you know it I'm thinking about where I might stop to get something to eat. It almost becomes an obsession as I think or plan on making several stops.

The other day I went to the bank for a brief meeting. On the way I stopped at McDonalds to eat a couple of egg mcmuffins and hash browns. At the meeting I ate three donuts and drank some coffee. After the meeting I thought I'd stop at the grocery store - I bought a quart of egg nog and some apple fritters to nosh on in the car. As I was eating and drinking in my car, I saw a sign for pizza and well, that was it, I had to call for a pizza. I didn't eat the pizza in the car, but mowed it as soon as I was back to work - as lunch.

Obviously I was super stuffed, but it felt so good, and I loved the taste and flavors of everything!

It's dangerous to go for a drive with me. lol

2. Nov 28, 2018 #22

surfjer

surfjer

surfjer

3. Nov 28, 2018 #23

surfjer

surfjer

surfjer

You are my type of people!!

4. Nov 28, 2018 #24

biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher

What were her triggers and how much effort was asked of you to help her?

5. Dec 2, 2018 #25

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

that is hard truth, to get the urge to eat and get fatter is not really a problem unless youre not completely ok with it, and that is a difficult reality for many americans and many people around the globe actually. not easy to say no, once you accept that it's ok being over 200, 300, 350, but hey, 400 may be something i don't want to go over and what do i do, reality sometimes beats our fantasies

6. Dec 2, 2018 #26

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

that is hard truth, to get the urge to eat and get fatter is not really a problem unless youre not completely ok with it, and that is a difficult reality for many americans and many people around the globe actually. not easy to say no, once you accept that it's ok being over 200, 300, 350, but hey, 400 may be something i don't want to go over and what do i do, reality sometimes beats our fantasies

7. Dec 21, 2018 #27

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

I know two women with similar issues. The former one - who sued to try getting fat for a long - has enough willpower to lower every then and now her compulsive eating binges, but the latter - who once cliamed have still being a sweet tooth since her childhood - had past through the most extreme case of withdrawal ever seen a few couple of years ago, seeing her body shift from a once-lithe to a chubby, then sizeably chunky shape as her hunger grow disproportionate and her metabolism decreases. She had lost a lot of weight since then considering that she look more-or-less soft in her social media updates, but I suspect that sometimes it still continue to catch her once and a while.

8. Dec 21, 2018 #28

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

Same here if I don't have the compulsive desires my weight goes down and that may last 6 months or more give or take but once the compulsive eating desire comes back I generally will have a very noticeable weight gain.Noticeable to me anyway.
    I guess its hard for others to notice because I am quite heavy to begin with.

LifelongFA and John Smith like this.
  9. Jan 7, 2019 #29

VVET

VVET

VVET

I never have breakfast(unless I'm traveling) & will have my 1st meal somewhere around 11-1; sometimes as late as 4 or 5. However when I do start eating, I continue to graze.