• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Computer problems! Will be largely AWOL

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Dear Hyde Parkers,

Our computer's monitor went tits-up today. It will probably take a week or even longer to get it replaced, depending on the fluctuating state of the family exchequer. Meanwhile, I will be sharing a laptop with The Hubs and The Teen Daughter. Consequently, I will not always be as free as usual to check HP.

My usual routine is a check two to three times a day as my schedule allows. That might not happen in the immediate future.

Please do not panic if someone posts a remark and is not smited within twenty minutes. Oops, I mean smitten. Struck by the Moderator's Phenomenal Cosmic Power, or whatnot.

I really do read all of every post in Hyde Park, and I will be even more vigilant during times I am able to get on to ensure I don't miss stuff. Just please understand that it might not be as often as usual.

Latest posts

Back