• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Confessions of a (closeted?) FA...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KFD

I am Ironman
This thread is something that has brewing in my head for a while, and I can't really think of a reasoning or answer to why I am what I am.

You have seen my pictures on here, I don't exactly categorize myself in the BBW-loving demographic, but then again, what is the definition of the true FA?

My love for the BBW has started looooooonnnnnggg before the onslaught of puberty. As a toddler, I would often wander off from my parents in a public place (this was the early eighties), and more than likely, they would find me in the lap of a very plush woman. Plausibly, one would say that the definition of beauty is engrained a person's psyche in the early stages of the formation of the id-- most likely modeled after someone of the opposite sex very influential in one's early life. So, my mother, and other females in my family? All tiny!

I really don't understand why I like what I like. I just do. Is it psychological, or a self-esteem issue? I am sure it has some deep seeded truth to that postulate. I don't go for skinny chicks. I am not saying I don't find them attractive, I would love to put a ring on the finger (yeah, ya gotta love the polar shift of one's attitude the late twenties brings on) on some beautiful little thing. I go to a club, or bar, or any social situation where someone else would capitalize on making that premise a reality, and this guy we'll call him me, usually blows it. Throw fifty pounds on that same girl I clam up or don't ask her for her number, and its an easy day for me. I suddenly seem to be that unfuckwithable guy that pisses mass amounts of excellence. Case in point, I am out at the club with the guys the other night. I see a cutie, I go talk to her. Things go right, we are on the dance floor. Then somehow, I am dancing with her bigger friend. Bigger friend was grinding on me for a while, then realizing there was something hard in my pants, and it wasn't a cell phone, she "had to go find her friend". Arrgh...

I am just dumb when it comes to chicks...

I am tired, I am done with this rant...
KFD

Latest posts

Back