• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Converted part 2 Addiction - by D Square (BBW; Romance, Explicit Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D square

Give me "More to Love"
BBW, Romance, Explicit Sex - a much delayed sequel to an account with a real woman

It has been a while, but I think I have come up with the right tale of closure for CATHY & RICH - let me know if you agree.
D Square
:blush:

Note: this is a revised version of the story posted a year ago here. - Editor

Addiction (Converted part 2)
By D square
[email protected]

Addiction is defined as the condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or involved in something. This covers a lot of ground. For me, this addiction can be summed up in one word: “Cathy”.

To start, I met her through a mutual friend. At the time I had no idea what I was in for. My friend, Andre, tried to warn me, but like the arrogant male I thought I could handle any female that crossed my path. Up until “Cathy” that was true. Not to be vain, but I was “the mans” man. Ever woman wanted to be with me and every man wanted to be me. All of that was turned upside down by “Cathy”.

Like most things, people want to give everything a label. I was given one by a long time friend. In the end the label was “Chubby Chaser”. In all honesty, I think I prefer FA (Fat Admirer). I don’t mind. I proudly took the grief without skipping a step. Of course that was after I finally came to grips with what Cathy did to me. She made me fall in love with a BBW. Of course there is a tale that goes alone with that, as well.

(For details see: Converted)

Here I will just address the aftermath.

I will take you through my cycle of addiction, and don’t by any measure believe this is a story about recovery because there is not a way I would give up this one.

*First comes: withdrawal

This tail started in Vegas where I first met her. Strangely enough, I had to go all the way to Vegas to find the object of my new addiction living in my backyard. I live in Pennsylvania. I spent my entire trip with her. Her fulsome frame captivated me. I could not think of anything else.

It wasn’t just her appearance. It was her confidence. She made no excuses for her size. She did not try to hide it. She wore it like a bag of honor. Her voluptuous presents proclaimed her queen, and she defied anyone to tell her other wise. I was mesmerized by her confidence.

The four days in Vegas was the most unbelievable time I had ever had sense puberty. She exposed me to things that only a learned sexual connoisseur would have a clue about. She led me on a guided tour. The Lpuis & Clark expedition could not hold a candle to the journey of discovery she took me on.

I hung on to her every word and motion like an eager apprentice learning his trade. I was over come by her beauty, but it didn’t stop there. Her elegance was unquestionable, her intelligence undeniable and her poise unflappable. She was absolutely stunning and everyone naturally tried to stand in her glow, including me. That was just the beginning. She exposed my shallow view of the world, but didn’t judge me. At the end she brought things out of me I had not idea I possessed.

I spent the flight home in silent contemplation. In my eyes the flight was my return to the real world, and to the normal rhythm of my life, but that life no longer had the same luster compared to the part four days. I could do nothing but ponder all of the things Cathy had shown me.

Back in the real world, I returned to my apartment to find lots of messages from countless girls I had dated in the past. I spent a few minute listening to them only to see that the past interactions with them were shallow and held no real value to me. It just reminded me how much I wanted to be in Cathy’s presents again. (I needed a fix.)

The work week passed and things didn’t get any better. To distract myself, I went to meet with my usual circle of friends at our regular hangout. They pumped me for stories about the latest conquest. I just shrugged a said no story this time, knowing that in the back of my head memories of “Cathy” rang out like a church bell. They didn’t believe me, of course, because before I would always return from a trip with a tale to tell. But there was no way I could betray the purest encounter of my life by making it a bar room story. Rightly so, because it was the most incredible experience I had ever had.

Truthfully, at the time, I could not tell them that I experienced something that moved my soul. I could not tell them that all my womanizing was a shame. I could not tell them an older woman took control of me and bent me to her will. I could not confess to them a voluptuous BBW had turned everything about me upside down and made me her toy.

The one thing above all the others that I was not ready to admit was I enjoyed every exquisite minute of it and I would gladly do it again. I just told them the four days trip turned into more work than I expected and I spent most of my time in my room. This wasn’t a lie. I just left out the part about not being alone. Of course, this didn’t stop them...

“No way…Mr. Non-stop Richard MANLY.”

“Yes, I don’t have a story for you. You guys have to stop living through me, because one of these days I may just have to settle down too.”

“………..That was a good one, now tell us about Vegas.”

“Nothing to tell guys…Sorry, I got to go.”

I paid for the round and headed home. Back my place, again, I looked at the card Cathy gave me, but could not call. I am not sure why I hesitate. I know I want to talk to her; tell her I was thinking about her; tell her I dreamed I was touching her. I took a deep breath looked around my empty apartment and then the phone rang. It was Louis. He said I didn’t seem like myself tonight and asked if I was ok. I needed to tell someone about her. It was driving me crazy to keep the experience a secret. So, I relented and told him about Cathy. There was silence on the phone.

“……YOU a chubby chaser?”

I hung up, not because of anger, but because he was right. I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. I heard the phone ring again and I knew it was Louis calling back. He is a really straight up kind of guy and I understand his statement came more out of surprise than condescension. As they say…The truth hurt and hearing the truth from him was like seeing the sun after years living in darkness. I couldn’t handle it. So, a hasty retreat was in order.

*Next comes: admission

After wandered around wrestling with my thought I found myself in another bar…The first step to recovery is admitting you have an addiction and I just wasn’t ready to do that. My reaction at the time was avoidance…So of course, I went trolling for a new conquest. This lead me to a new club I heard about. In side, I took a few minutes and felt the place out and plied my stock and trade. I got the attention of this perfect model stereotype (female version of a coat hanger) other men had been buying drinks for her most of the night. I dazzled her with charm without much effort. When we got outside, surprisingly, I realized my heart was not in it. I stopped her about 20 feet from the car. I stood back and look at her model like physique.

“Want to go get something to eat? I know this great dinner a few blocks over.”

“No! Do you think I got this “pretty” eating in a greasy spoon?”

Her words echoed in my ears like a sound check in an empty stadium. When I heard her reply, something happened. It was like my life came into focus. I discovered she held about as much depth as the puddle of water. She held no substance mentally or physically and that was no longer something I could be satisfied with. Why settle for a piece of girl when I could have the whole women. With that question I knew: I was a Chubby Chaser, and I no longer felt ashamed of it. The next step in addition is admission and in that instance, I had come to terms with the truth.

My attention turned back to my companion...

“…Oh, I’m sorry. You just looked hunger and I thought you’d like to get something to eat.”

“That was not funny. If you didn’t want to take me home just say so. There were plenty other men willing to take a GIRL like me home.”

“You’re right, my mistake. I was looking for a woman.”

“What?”

Before she could process the insult, I had already gotten in the car and started the engine. I didn’t, so much as, look back to see what had become of her. I just pulled out of the parking lot and headed for the interstate. Once there, I headed out of the city. I had made up my mind: I was going to face my issues head on.

*Next comes: acceptance

An hour later I was west of Philadelphia. I stopped for gas, a map and directions. Another hour later, I was standing on the front steps of her house, understanding full well what I had to do, but I was unsure how. Standing there breathing heavy, I found myself scared to ring the bell, but excited at the prospect of seeing her again.

Finally after a long while just standing there, trying to fight my childish fear of the consequences of my next action, I realize it was 4 o’clock in the morning. This stunned me and I turned to head back to the car to fine a hotel and come back at a normal hour. As I turned to walk away the light came on in the foyer. Turning back around, I could see a figure came into view through the ornate glass in the door.

The door opened and there she was. “Cathy” We just looked at each other.

My eye traveled slowly up her body while my mind struggles to fine the right word to tell her why I was standing at her front door, but like before, her appearance made that impossible. She was wearing a feminine robe that was tied close over a slightly modest nightgown that stopped above the knee. It was nothing extraordinary, but the material of the rob fell over her close enough to highlight every natural curve she had.

The view, in my eyes, was that of china doll. Her pleasant round face didn’t appear upset that I was on her doorstep uninvited. She just looked at me with the look of surprise, affection and understanding. She placed her hand on her large hip. The motion caused her body to move in kind. I just stood there like a kid who got caught missing curfew. Not quite able to make eye contact I fixed my gaze on her hefty thighs and strong sturdy calves. This led my eyes to her nicely pedicured feet. The memory of my previous journey with her race through my mind and this forced me to confront my fear. I looked into her eyes hoping she would not turn me away. After a, seemingly eternal pause, she said she was not expecting company this late. Let alone me. This was a very pleasant surprise.

“Normally after giving my lessons, I just get the phone call or a letter telling me how being with me changed their lives and they would never forget it,” she quipped in a playful tone that carried no hint of bragging.

I just watched a soft smile punctuate her face as I grappled with what to say next. I held my breath as she shifted her weight. She only did so to open the door wider to allow me in. It was very clear how relieved I was, because she watched as my shoulders fall when I exhaled. My confidence was returning as she led me to the kitchen where she apparently was when she saw my silhouette in the glass of the front door. She offered me something to drink and I accepted, happy for the reprieve to get myself together.

*Last comes: the recovery.

She said, “My mother told me once, if you let them go and they come back that is when you know they are yours and until tonight I was ready to call her a liar.”

Finding her words reassuring, I stepped closer to her and said to her clearly your mother was right in this case. I put my hand on the broad flesh of her upper arms and dared to move close enough to feel her unrestrained breast beneath her rob. Thankfully, she did not resist my advance. This sensuous experience was something I craved. The memories of my past experiences with other females were discarded somewhere on the interstate, were I toast my black book out the window with no a second thought. I now understand in my heart and mind, none of them could hold a candle to the sensation of touching her.

“The truth came to me tonight. That truth was the hardest thing I have ever had to face. I have been searching for something even though I had no idea what it was. I have gone out with one girl after another, only to find in each case I had not found what I was looking for.”

“Go on,” she said curiously.

“You have made me see that true happiness is shared mentally as well as physically. Now, I am here because I have no idea how I will ever repay you.

“But…”

“No but. Just a proposition.”

“A proposition?”

It sounded as if I really piqued her curiosity. I asked her to let me say this before loss my nerve.

“I realize that most men view BBW with contempt, and I was very guilty of that offence. I have chased women for the better part of my life and I have never met any female who left the kind of impression on me as you. You’ve shown me that there is more to a person than what you can see. A lady can be the most devastating looking model, but can lack the soul that completes the package. In your case, you are the most radiant person I have ever met. I was too simple to see the beauty of a real woman. I now understand the meaning of: Real women have real curves.”

She seem to drank in my statement trying to figure out where the proposition come in, but I guess, she found it more interesting just to hear me bare myself to her. Then I take a deep breath and continued.

“I say all of this to make it clear that I am sincere about what I’m about to say. I am now addicted to you. If you will teach me how to treat a real woman, I will spend the rest of my life repaying the debt that I owe you. That is my proposition.”

I just watch the silent contemplation in her eyes. Then notice the grin grow bigger and bigger punctuating that mischievous look I have grown to love. She asks me if I understand what I am saying. I say yes without a moment’s hesitation. Not allowing my brain to question what my soul has clearly let me discover is the right thing...As far as I’m concerned my brain is playing catch up anyway…I turn away to put my cup in the sink. This conveniently gives me a chance to fortify my composure because I do not want to get my hopes up for a chance I know I have no right to.

She walked up behind me and I held me breath as I feel her tuck her soft body next to mine. Her belly fills in the sway of my back. I exhale deeply as she runs her hand around my waste, up my chest and over my shoulders and whispers in my ear as if she didn’t want anyone else to hear, even though we were the only ones in the kitchen.

“I accept your proposition.”

My mind reels at the response. My legs got weak, but I manage to stay up right by holding onto the edge of the sink. I pause in a silent prayer of thanksgiving and swear to uphold my promise with ever fiber of my being. I turn to face my addition (happiness) incarnate. Our eyes met and the joy of her approval warmed me to the core. I put my hands on the crest of her ample hips pull her so close her soft body pressed into mine. My hands traversed the soft expanse of her lower back as I pulled her even closer. I was experiencing her body again for the start time. Her breasts gently pressed up against my chest. As we embraced, it was like I found my favorite blanket in a forgotten closet.

I drank in the sent of her most feminine body. I gaze into her eyes as she gazed into the depths of mine…where I’m sure she could see the true of my proclamation…that I longed to be lost in her arms. Of course...my eyes wander, gazing at her voluptuous form in the soft light coming from the over the sink. I indulge in the feel of her welcoming frame as if it were unfamiliar territory. I squeeze her even closer, and whisper into her ear...Cathy...I was alone until I met you and I don’t ever want to feel that way again...I want my body pressed up against yours...there is nothing I want more...other than your kiss... your touch...and your affection. She responded by taking my hand...puts it against her chest...then she nods her compliance. She looks at me with the affection of an angle.

“If you can live up to your promise you will never be without me,” she softly declared.

Without waiting for a response, she began to remove my shirt. I started to follow suit by untying hers rob, but she told me I'd have to wait. As she removed my shirt, she sucked and nibbled on every newly exposed piece of flesh. She paid extra attention to my nipples. Sucking, nibbling, and licking them with such expertise. As she was sucking on my left nipple, she grabbed the flap of my Ralph Laurens and in one quick movement, left me mentally and physically exposed.

The intensity between us jumped tenfold with no indication that we will make it to the bedroom before succumbing to the desire we had for one another. She smiled up at me knowing I would no resist any action she took. She gently reached her plump fingers into my underpants and liberated my now very eager erection. Stopping without warning, she sees the disparate longing on my face, she finished undoing the knot in her rob and removes the slight rob from one broad shoulder then the other before allowing it to fall silently to the marble floor.

She stepped toward me pressed her full sweet smile against my mouth and kissed me deeply. She tasted like the strawberry ice cream which she clearly had been eating before I arrived. She was delicious and my mouth buried itself deeper and deeper into hers. Her richly curved mass pressed into me and restrained me against the counter. She raised one sizable thigh inviting my touch. I feel her strong calf pushed against my side, but my mind still racing from the sight of her now exposed yet equally appealing upper body in its supple plumpness. My aching desire was only heightened as I tried to caress every soft inch. Her cheeks flushed, and then she smiled knowing my well was hers to command.

She effortlessly took a seductive position in front of me. She took a firm grip on my manhood and starts to slowly stoke it. I kick off my shoes and she guides me over to sit on the stool near the opposite counter. When she was content with my position, she finished removing my pants and socks. Then she stood back about three feet from me and takes off her sheer night gown that was the only article of cloths that separated her natural beauty from my lust filled gaze. She slowly slides them over her mammoth hips and down her thighs, then down to her ankles. She asks if I like what I see and I nod my head not being able to fine the words. She then teasingly turns around and bends over to touch the floor. This causes her abundant rear to perk up and part. Her rotund cheeks are firmly rounded but pliable to the touch, and are very inviting.

She shifted her weight forward, turned and positioned herself to crawl in my direction and stopped right in front of me; right where it would imply submission, but she…Cathy was anything but submissive. She had complete control and there was no denying it and I gladly gave myself over to her for there was nothing to fear now that I admitted my love for her.

Cathy’s hands became serious, exploring my body with fever, touching me in ways only she could do. Her flesh quaked as she shifted in readiness, I straining against her. She cupped her breasts and bent her lips to form a pyramid of lust around my manhood, licking and sucking in splendor. I could not contain the moan that escaped from deep within me. I fought back the urge to succumb to her assault, but the limit of my resistance was fast approaching. She then nipped it gently to bring me back from the brink.
Cathy stood and held out her hand to guide me in the direction of the kitchen door. I took the lead as we started up the richly carpeted steps just outside the kitchen. She stopped just before I reach the landing. When I turned to question her hesitation, my momentum causes me to seat down at the top of the landing to avoid falling. She quickly seized the moment to move into position; her voluptuous body loomed over me. She clearly was taking the opportunity to capture and exploit my miss step. Cathy straddled me.

She grinned with delight and slowly, oh so slowly, rocked forward. Her belly spread and jiggled against me and I cupped her flanks, pulling her up and down as her deep internal muscle grabbed hold of me. She broke me grip and leaned back, her breasts bobbing. She began to bounce. If eyes could orgasm, mine would have at the sight of her flesh rocking and swaying. It was as seductive as the feel of her erotic motion. I gripped the edge of the top step and she curled over me, her hair engulfing my face as it fill from the tie that held it in place. The first waves of ecstasy swept over us.

With the passion now moving into deeper territory, we managed to make our way to the bedroom where again and again we indulge one another to climax. Every filament of my body burned bright from her lovemaking and she shone like a star in my arms. At last, the moon slipped behind a cloud and we coiled together, silently exalting in the echoes of passion that still rang in our flesh. I felt nothing but her softness and warmth knowing that I will never want for anything as much as I want for her. That was the last harmonious though I had before dropped into wondrous sleep knowing that from here on I will have to find a way to cope with this addition for the rest of my life. Of course, if you ever met someone like “Cathy” I’m sure you can understand why I don’t mind at all.

The end…but not for Cathy and I.

Latest posts

Back