• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cool sighting at the park today....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjw1971

I was at the local park today, and had what I thought was a "noteworthy" BBW sighting.

A gal who appeared to be in her early 30's was there with her husband and small kid that was playing on the playground. Apparently, they were actually part of a larger group of friends who went there to play some frisbee golf and have lunch at one of the pavillions. Anyway, I noticed she was quite busty, with a big butt and thick hips to match, and a pretty good-sized belly that she had squeezed into a tight pair of jeans.

One of the guys came back from their frisbee golf game and slapped her on her butt, teasing her about it. She laughed and announced loudly that "Yep! I *do* have a big butt, and my guy likes me that way!" Then she went on to comment that he'd actually even like it if she got bigger, so she sure wasn't planning on losing any of the weight.

Even though I was trying to mind my own business, I couldn't help but glance at her when she made the comments, and smiled at her. I think she noticed and liked the attention - because she made sure to keep doing "flirty" things in my line of sight after that. Most notably, she climbed on one of those plastic horses with the big spring on it and rode it hard for a minute or so, laughing and yelling "Giddeup horsey!". At this point, she got both my attention and her husband's, who started laughing and walked over to her. At that, she started bouncing up and down on the plastic horse, making her whole body jiggle and the spring squeak loudly. Just before her guy came over and helped her off the play-horse, she looked my way, flashed another grin, and announced "I bet my big butt is one of the heaviest riders that horsie has ever had!" (Of course, they both ran off and started making out after that.)

Latest posts

Back