• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Could a Feeder be dominate as well

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SexxyBBW69

As far as their everyday life in general? Im trying to understand the whole Feeder thing & no Im not against it at all... I am fully aware of the Term Dom/Sub in the bdsm world but can it be true as to a Feeder & I dont mean humiliation, or any thing associated with the bdsm lifestyle. I mean more on the lines of.. Do you think most Feeders like to be in control of things like their Feedee in the same sense as a Dom would his sub can the 2 cross over as one.... If I counfused you Im sorry I was just curious to know what the opinons of feeders & how they are....

I ask because in ways I am more dominate but in the aspect of Feeder/Feedee I would think it as being a feedee I would be more submissive because a feedee like a sub will do whatever it takes to please her Feeder/Dom so he will never get upset with her & just knowing by her doing what he loves so much will make him happy..... I will admit I do find that erotic but the dom in me make me a brat sometimes

I dont want this to start a contoversy but just to learn more about it.. I totally believe a Feeder/Feedee thing with me is done out of caring for the person u are doing it for & doing it because u want to make them happy because it makes u happy not because u are forced too even in the bdsm lifestyle in anything I always believed sumbission to someone is the greatest gift u can give & shouldnt be taken lightly because submission is giving oneself completely to another & that should be cherished

Latest posts

Back