• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Curvy Cruising - by sassysteph (~BBW, ~~WG, Dinning, Erotica, Realistic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassysteph

~BBW, dining, Erotica, ~~WG, Realistic - A woman sets some goals for herself during a vacation

Author’s Note: This cruise vacation weight gain story is written in diary format. This is my first attempt at story writing, I welcome any comments!

Curvy Cruising
By sassysteph
Sunday – 8am

Dear Diary,
John gave me the best present ever! We are going on a cruise without the kids!!! It has been almost 3 years since we have had more than one night alone and now we are going to have a whole week! The cruise leaves from Galveston, TX and sails to Honduras, Belize, and Cozumel. We have been to Cozumel before, but the other two destinations are new to us.

I have decided to keep a food diary during our cruise. Now, before you start to think that I am doing this to prevent weight gain, I want to let you know that that couldn’t be farther from the truth! In fact, I plan to gain as much weight as possible over the next week. However, John doesn’t know that I want to gain weight, but I want him to notice that I’m eating more than usual, and I especially want him to notice that I’m gaining. In order to do this, I have come up with a few rules for myself. I also want to write down my goals; after all, any goal that isn’t written down is only a dream! So, here are my rules and goals for the week:

Rules:
  1. If food is available, eat it.
  2. Limit exercise but not to the point of not enjoying the vacation.
  3. Wear clothing that emphasizes weight gain (looser clothing early in week, tighter clothing later on).
  4. All weight gain will be natural (no supplements or pills).
  5. Measurements and weight will be taken Sunday morning before
    cruise and Sunday evening after our return. No intermediate measurements will be taken.

Goals:
  1. Ideal weight gain for the week is 10lbs, but 1lb/day (for a total of 7lbs) is probably more realistic.
  2. Gain 8 inches.
  3. Increase bra size from 34C to 36D (I know this may not happen in a week, but hey, a girl can dream, right?)
  4. Find out if John is a chubby-chaser or FA, or if the potential is there.

Sunday – 1pm
We are finally out of the house and on our way to the ship! Before we left this morning, I weighed and measured myself. My starting weight is 134 and I am 5’-2”. My measurements are 37-30-39 and my thighs are 22”. I wear a size 4 or 6 and my bra size is 34C. I am muscular but most of my body is covered with a slight, but visible, layer of fat. The most common description I hear about my build is “solid”. I am looking forward to becoming chubby, and maybe even fat!

Sunday – 7pm
We drove to the port and were on-board by about 3pm and walked past a table with an assortment of cookies. Not wanting to appear too greedy too soon, I only took 2. By 5pm John and I were both hungry but dinner wasn’t until 8, so we decided to check out the café on Deck 5. I started with a piece of pizza, a ham and cheese sandwich and a piece of chocolate rum cake, along with the “drink of the day”, a Tequila Sunrise. The sandwich and cake were so delicious, I just had to have more and went back for a 2nd sandwich and 2 more pieces of cake. By that time, my tummy was feeling pretty full and I was feeling rather horny, so I took John back to our cabin and made love to him. When we were done, I rolled over, sighed and said, “I wanna do this every day.”

“What do you mean?” asked John.

“Oh, just eat all day long and make love any time we want,” I replied.

“Sounds good to me,” he said.

“Great, well, it’s just about time for dinner! Let’s go!”

Late Sunday – 1:30am

We met our fellow diners this evening. We are at a table for 8 with a family of 4 and another couple. I only ordered one appetizer and one entrée at dinner, but couldn’t decide between two of the desserts. The first was a chocolate cake and the 2nd was a strawberry custard. They were wonderful, and I finished both, much to the surprise of John who had just watched me eat more in 4 hours than I normally ate in one day. I felt like I was off to a wonderful start.

After dinner, we set off to explore the ship a bit. We ended up in a bar on Deck 14. I started with a fruity drink but couldn’t decide what to have next. The waitress recommended a Frozen Mudslide, describing it as “a milkshake for grownups”. It was delicious and a wonderful way to finish off the day before heading off to bed.

Latest posts

Back