• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Daily activism -- part 3 -- McDonald's part two

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Daily activism -- part 3 -- McDonald's part two

After my daughter and I finished looking at Christmas lights we went to another McDonald's. This particular McDonald's had perhaps 30 to 40 movable chairs with legs. I asked to see the manager. I complimented him on being able to manage a store which could comfortably fit people of many different sizes. I pointed out that there are those who believe that fat people eat more than thin people. I've mentioned that I do not believe this but my opinion is in the minority. I pointed out that if they think a fat customer is going to spend a lot more money than a thin customer they would certainly want to try to increase their business volume by having as many fat customers as possible. I mentioned that I had been in the previous McDonald's which had no movable chairs and that I would probably go back and suggest that they contact the McDonald's I was in to find if they could buy a chair from that McDonald's or find out where that McDonald's got its chair supply from. I suggested that the next time their district manager or some such person came around and asked about ways to increase business volume the manager of that particular store might mention to his higher up manager of the business value in putting in all McDonald's some chairs with legs. My daughter and I then shared a McDonald's meal and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

Latest posts

Back