DAILY LIFE IS EVEN BETTER WHEN HAVE THAT GORGEOUS MASSIVE BODY SSBBW IN YOUR LIFE AS PARTNER. THIS IS FOR MEN LIKE ME WHO ADORE MASSIVE BODY WOMEN.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bdiazz

I am looking for a 550 to 700 lb ssbbw LTR
Massive thank you. Finding that perfect massive ssbbw is not that easy. The ssbbw I dated was when I was in high school. I was 16 years old and she was about 65 years old lady. I the beast and the first relationship I ever had. Now, as a single man, I am looking and looking.

Massive thank you. Finding that perfect massive ssbbw is not that easy. The ssbbw I dated was when I was in high school. I was 16 years old and she was about 65 years old lady. I the beast and the first relationship I ever had. Now, as a single man, I am looking and looking.
I'm not so lucky. My first GF was when I was 27. Now, I have 54.

From then I got an attraction to big arms! They makes you feel so hugged.

bdiazz

I love love huge size ZZZ plumed and hang down belly. Full lactating breasts. No shaved. In order vto do the looking for her special part. Thakes her really special.

bdiazz

FIND GORGEOUS WOMEN LIKE HER

Last edited:

bdiazz

My friend, what is your preferred ssbbw size? I prefer someone that man works hard in order to even between their legs. That's the ssbbw so special

16 with a 65 ssbbw would have been quite a site, lucky boy
I love massive mature women too, 500 pounds plus, huge belly, waddling and shuffling, out of breath, people staring at how big and fat

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
I seek a massive body woman too. My sentiments in the 400s, but bigger is fine too. I think some of us FA men may have gotten psychologically "imprinted" to prefer SSBBWs. As a toddler, I was cared for by a massive woman. She adored me, I was her surrogate son. They called her "Big Mandy" She made me feel special and loved like none other I believe. She believed in me, valued me, said nice things about me. I may have had close body contact with her but really dont remember. later, my first penetration as an adolescent was with a BBW which was an impressionable experience I think. I think we have some conscience and subconscience feelings, emotions, memories, associated with SSBBWs. They are good strong feelings about women. We crave and long to be with them in all manners of companionship and sexual expression. I believe that is where the love is for me. It is the image in my mind of the woman I want to gie my love to and defend and protect her. My happy place. My nirvana.

And I want to find her.

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
At this holiday season of reflection. I hope the large women on Dimensions realize the powerful valued gifts they are, and can be to a FA man. And the joy and fulfillment they could provide to the right man who deeply desire them in their lives.

God Bless the large abundant women.
You help make the world go round for some of us FAs.

Latest posts