• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dan & Steph - by Zarbon (~BBW, Feederism, ~XWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, Feederism, ~XWG A long story of a girl and her conflicted feeder boyfriend . . .

Dan & Steph
By Zarbon (aka JustJoe85)

This story begins over the Internet where a 19-year-old Daniel is searching through profiles on Faceparty.com, an on-line community web site a friend had put him onto. He had been on it for a few months and only bothered to contact a few people that he liked the look of by looking on their profile. Dan liked bigger girls, and favoured between 170 – 200lbs but could go a bit higher or lower for the right girl and had done in the past.

He found a girl called Steph and was attracted to her profile by her picture. She had short black hair, dark eyes and a lip piercing so he opened up her profile. She was 18 and lived in the north of England while he lived in the Midlands.

The more he read the more he liked her as they both listened to punk rock and similar subdivisions or rock and watched a lot of the same TV. He also saw she was a size 14 and 5”4 so she would be a bit on the chubby side if a little slim for his taste.

He decided to send her a message just saying hi and to check out his profile and maybe they could chat. He didn’t think too much of it as he had done this in the past with girls he saw some potential in and they either turned out to be not interesting or not replying to him.

The next day he checked his E-mails and looked on the web site to see she had replied and left her messenger address; it turned out that she was online and they started chatting. It turned out that nesides being chubby she was a student and single. Daniel wasn’t a big student fan but 2 out of 3 wasn’t bad. Daniel only intended to be on the Internet for a few minutes but ended up staying on for hours, getting to know Steph, then he had to go as he had his shift at the pub he worked at.

About a week later the 2 were talking over the Internet when Daniel, or Dan as he was known asked if Steph had a camera.

“Ye I do, u?”

“Yep, u up for it?”​

“1 sec, let me just make myself beautiful…ok done lol” replied Steph as they opened up the cam link.

They didn’t do much just wave and basically check each other out as they had only seen a few pics of each other. Steph was quite complimentary to Dan as she liked the tall, dark and hansome kind of guy, which Dan was as he stood 5”11 and was half Chilean on his dad’s side so was dark skinned. Dan complimented her back in kind as she looked better then her pics and maybe her face looked slightly chubbier.

They carried on chatting with their cams on when they were online and as they both had a lot of spare time they were on quite a lot. A few days after that they were chatting and Dan asked if she had any other piercings and she replied saying she had 7 in total; her lip, 4 in her ears, her belly button and her left nipple. Dan liked the sound of that and asked her to show him them. She put her lip up to the lens then her right ear, which had 2 piercings in the top and 1 in the lobe like her left ear. She then went to stand up and lift her t-shirt to show her belly but she hesitated.

“Arnt u gonna show me the other 2?”

“Well im not getting my tit out for u for starters, but I am a little shy about my belly”

“Don’t be, whats the worst that can happen? Its not like I know u…well if u know what I mean”

“Ok but don’t be mean,” typed Steph as she stood up and lifted up her black ghost busters t-shirt to show Dan a flabby belly. Her jeans were loose and hanging low revealing her knickers, which had some design that he couldn’t make out over the cam link. Her belly flab was starting to hang over the knicker line and wobbled as she stopped right in front of the camera.

“Ur not that bad babe, I thought u would be huge the way u were talking”

“Ur sweet, thx D. so u don’t think I am fat? I have a bit of a complex cus I guess I put on a little weight recently”

“Nah Ur fine Steph, I like a bit of meat on my bone! lol J”

“Nice”​

They carried on chatting but Steph made Dan show himself off for the cam so he just lifted his T-shirt like she had to show a slim, average body that Steph said she liked but seemed a little too enthusiastic about what Daniel knew wasn’t anything too special.

A few days later Steph was going on holiday with some of her College friends as they had just finished their final college exams and had nothing but free time. Dan found he missed Steph while she was away as she was becoming a big part life as he was investing a lot of time with her.

The 2 weeks dragged for Dan but he was delighted to see her name pop up when she came back online a few days into July.

“Hi Dan im back! U miss me babe?”​
“I did actually, so tell me all about it” typed Dan and he watched her type page after page about how much she had drunk, how her friends copped off with random blokes and plenty of other little stories. Dan didn’t really have a lot to tell her as he had just been working or gone over to friends and have a smoke. Another big bit of news was he had a hair cut, instead of having it short and spiky her had it shaved off, only leaving a Mohawk.

Steph asked to see it and they turned on their Cameras and Steph loved the new hair style; Dan loved what he saw as Steph seemed a little bigger from what he could make out, it might have been wishful thinking but she seemed a bit fuller to him, along with being slightly burnt. They were talking for longer then Dan realised and he had to leave mid conversation because of work.

Even though they weren’t going out or anything, they hadn’t even met, but Dan started to have feelings for her. At work girls would flirt with him for cheap drinks and he used to take full advantage of it, getting more then his share in the alley at the back of the pub. But he hadn’t been out there with a girl for weeks now, the longest since he started working there.

When he had spoken to Steph she hadn’t mentioned any guys and she said nothing happened with her on her holiday, maybe it was time to push things forward with her as he liked her more then just a quickie around the back of the pub.

The next time he turned on the Internet she was already online and after a quick chat Dan decided to go out on a limb

“Steph I know u didn’t hook up with anybody on Ur hols, but when was the last time u did? Its weird cus I was thinking about it and since we have been chatting I havent been with anybody”

“Well now I think about it no I don’t think I have, its strange that”

“How about me and u finally meet, when I get a day off I can get the train up or something”

“Let me think about it ok, I will get back to u tomorrow ok”

“Why r u off now?”

“Ye I will speak to u tomorrow babe, Cya”​

“Cya,” Dan typed but she was already offline before he could put it in. Dan felt like a right jackass for messing it up, something that he hadn’t ever experienced before. He went off to a mate's house shortly after and drank more then he usually would and spent a weeks worth of weed cash on a 1 night binge with his friends. Dan used to sell a little at the bar for a bit of extra cash but stopped after his manager found out, but he was best friends with his dealer so was never far away from it.

The next day, when checking his E-mail he saw Steph was online and she started a conversation with him.

“Hi Danny boy, sorry about being such a bitch yesterday and turning off so quickly but I needed a little time”

“K”

“Well I have decided that ye I do want to meet u, but I have to tell u something first ok”

“What is it?”

“Well u know on my profile it says I am a size 14, that’s isn’t exactly true. And when I showed u my belly button piercing I wasn’t being to honest then either because I was sucking in my belly. I am like a size 18 now cus I gained a lot oif weght on holiday”

“Oh there is no need to worry about that Steph, as I said before I like a bit of meat on my bone and anyway I think u look well fit from what I can see”

“Right ok then sweet, im so glad ur being so cool about this. I have been feeling guilty about hiding it from u, it’s the only thing I have lied to u about”​
They talked some more and Dan was over the moon as she was bigger then he thought and would be nicely in his ideal weight range for a girl of his choosing. They arranged to meet that weekend and Dan bought a day ticket to go and see her later that day.

Back