• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

dating a bbw in public

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ba216

hey, i'm a fat admirer and i've been dating this girl for 3 months. She stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and her weight is around 350lbs. I'm 6 feet 1 inch tall and i weigh around 116lbs. I like her for who she is, as well as the physical attraction. When i started dating her, i was so happy to be with her out in public, but then i noticed people giving weird looks whenever they would see me and her together. They probably think 'what is that tall skinny guy doing with that short chubby girl?' She tells me to ignore them which i try to, however i find it hard to sometimes. She worries from time to time that i'l leave her for some skinny girl but i reassure her that it won't happen. Wud be great if people could give me their opinions and views on this.

She's proud of who she is which makes me proud. I feel bad for treating her, by taking her out to places to eat; she has put on a bit of weight lately, but i complement her on her extreme pear shape body! She jokes that i never put on any weight despite me eatin what she eats! She laughed when she found out that my thighs measure only 17 inches. Her arms arn't that far off lol! Most of the weight seems to be goin on her ass/hips and thighs and arms. She says she loves tall skinny guys above 6ft which makes me happy and says that 'opposites attract'- this meaning that skinny people and fat people go well together. Wud love to hear your views on this

Latest posts

Back