• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dear Fat Guys

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
We get a bad rap. Sloppy, smelly, all that crap. I hate that. So please, dress nicely, bathe often, and try not to give fat haters more ammunition.
Protip: If it says "gym" anywhere on it, that's the only place you should wear it.

Sorry, I just got home and I saw a guy on the bus who own a local video game store and he's got every single negative stereotype about fat men down to a science. Extremely food stained, ripped up shirt; ass crack hanging wayyy out of his too tight gym shorts(Idk, maybe you ladies like that, haha); smelled terrible, just extremely sloppy. I know he can afford new clothes, because as I said, he owns a store and always has business. And I'm pretty sure that's the outfit he wears every day.

I don't mean to offend, I'm drunk, so ignore this if I'm not making sense.
:happy:

Latest posts

Back