• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Death and larger bodies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truebebeblue

Balls,I kicks em.
When I was at my heaviest and very very depressed I used to obsess about how paramedics/my mother and family/coroners/crematorium would handle my 500 lb body if I died.Usually when thinking about suicide and thankfully I think these thoughts partially kept me here. I didn't want to burden my family with thinking of those things... When my partner died last summer I had a flash of that as they came for his body.In all my shell shocked grief I can't believe I would even think that but I did... He was a bigger guy around 280 (same as I am now)and there was some grunting and manuevering but everything went pretty smoothly with two attendents. I had attempted CPR on him when I found him and had to move him off of the bed so know how hard that was even with adrenaline I was feeling...He was hard to move...
I was wondering if someone with more knowledge than me can shed a little light on what is done with larger sized bodies after death. We all hear tales of being buried in a piano box (urban legends?)etc but I can imagine someone being in a marriage with a super sized person having concerns like this but feeling daunted about broaching the subject. I don't want to seem morbid or insensitive but it's something plaguing my thoughts lately. Thanks

True

Latest posts

Back